20 year old female and not allowed to travel!!

Travelling alone as a woman is a lot more dangerous because you're a bigger target than young men.

The world out there is super dangerous but you don't see it because girls get shielded from it.

The shit parents have to deal with :snoop:

I really hope to only end up with sons :mjkkk:
The folly of living in the west, my own sisters never even dared to bring this up out of sheer fear alone, let alone argue about it as she is.

The solution to this problem would be early marriage as per prophetic advice which we of course don't follow out of love of dunya

The result is as you see today, fitnah and fasaad everywhere, the more you cage them, the more depraved and hoeish they get.

It's like what happens to those celibate priests or monks, the further you push it down, the harder it comes back up, as a result their depravity morphs into a malignant sickness were they begin to lust after young boys.

I knew of a girl that was so protected she ended up exposing herself on the internet with Kufars as a form of release.

If you are not willing to follow the prophetic sunnah which is a cure for all of this especially in the west, you have no hope.

How a father who has control over his household allows a 20 year old daughter to be free and unmarried, is the highest form of dayuuthnimo.

Then again I am reminded how in our communities in the diaspora the accursed mother's run the show, the girl didn't even mention her father in that diatribe.

more and more people find it difficult to simply say hoyo iyo abo say no so am not gonna do it. if your parents say no then dont do it. no point in argueing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mothers instincts are amazing walaahi. Follow them. Once i visited my mother back in Somalia, coming back to Us, i had something that i thought i could hide in my suitcase, but with her wisdom, she took it away with my protestation. I was mad.

Lo and behold, when i arrived at MPLS airport, my case was random chosen to be checked. Everything was removed. First time.

PS of course i cant tell u what it was lool
A conspiracy or a fact?, MPLS TSA agents selecting you, after coming back from Somalia
Conspiracy? I deem not!

Are you traveling by yourself or with friends? I can see why they would be hesitant if you are going by yourself. I always suggest you should earn your parents’s trust early on, like going couple of days to camping, school trips, etc you can’t just one day come to them and say you wanna go to the opposite side of the world, ease them into it.
See I’ve been to camping and interstate in my country. I’m travelling with a friend but even offered to bring my sister and older brother along. What’s not logical is that I have FAMILY there..... not distant but immediate family...

@Local Eedo

I will be your welli and I don’t need tickets from you, tell aabbe iyo hooyo, you will be going with me, atheer Aussie, if they’re reer Mudug, ignore this message.

All the ladies are getting new nicks. Even @halwa changed her nick to @nickyminaj. Bello.

VixR

Veritas
The truth is you can do it, and they’ll live with it. My parents were actually strict when it comes to travel. My sister was a trailblazer in that way, bc she booked it. Yeah, it was a thing at first, but no one bats an eye anymore, and she moved out of our time zone where there’s no family.

Thanks to her, I didn’t have to deal with the bullheaded reasoning your parents are applying. She did until she didn’t.

Maybe her parents think she’s escaping to ISIS and would become a jihadi bride. Tell them, they have been defeated and don’t exist any longer.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Travel to safe countries. Parents have been worried lately due to the long list of cadaan girls getting killed abroad in asia, the most recent one being killed in thailand after being raped by a local man and dumped in the forest.

Always travel with friends or family.

Was it Cambodia or Thailand ? I might be talking about a different one but this one was founded in the sea. She went out to swim on her own (bad idea). Now who knows if she got raped and drowned?

@Local Eedo Your mom is afraid that you might end up having sex. That’s what it all comes down to. She’s afraid that she wouldn’t know your whereabouts like she does now.

Trending