“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

There is a Swiss youtuber, Robin Right, she is a Black Christian and her husband is half North African and Half White. How rare is this kind of pairing in France?

Less common because North african men make fun of west african women for their hair etc. So it's really rare. They don'T find them attractive and don't loose an occasion to openly degrade them.
I've seen only one wedding where the guy was Tunisian and the girl senegalese.

xalimos that marry ajnabis here marry white reverts. Not ex-cons though lol. They don't go for NA.

It's more and more common to see a black man with an arab woman. They are insulted and the woman is called " beurette a khel" which means a who loves blacks. Every NA women is labelled as such when seen with a black man.

NA women prefer black because their men are super ill behaved. They really are something. My dad warned my sisters and I . he will disown us if we bring one home.

This "war" was intense during the Africa cup of nations. They all fought on the internet. Insulted each other. Even the algerian team had to promote "no racism".
Damn. There's a whole race war going on :farmajoyaab:

Not gonna lie NA treat us like xaar in their lands so i'm rooting for the madows to do what the do best. :mjohreally:

xalimos that marry ajnabis here marry white reverts. Not ex-cons though lol. They don't go for NA.

It's more and more common to see a black man with an arab woman. They are insulted and the woman is called " beurette a khel" which means a who loves blacks. Every NA women is labelled as such when seen with a black man.

NA women prefer black because their men are super ill behaved. They really are something. My dad warned my sisters and I . he will disown us if we bring one home.

This "war" was intense during the Africa cup of nations. They all fought on the internet. Insulted each other. Even the algerian team had to promote "no racism".

Don’t forget about the mixed baby fetish

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I have noticed certain people like to call people racist for not wanting to marry them/be attracted to them. But how can you be attracted to someone who does not want his female counterpart?

What if my daughter resembles him, is he going to make her feel ugly?

@Finesse absolutely true I agree it isn't racist if your dedicated and passionate about the love and loyalty you have for your people whether its both your male and female counterparts, however it isn't just black men who don't want their female counterparts its also black women who don't want their male counterparts, and therefor find their men undesireble as well because they want certain facial features and colorist complexions and thats what motivates these black women to go date/marry white men hence the phenomenon of swirling which is why we need to do our best to protect our young brothers and sisters from this cancerous toxic way of thinking by addressing and challenging it.

So true.

I lived in tunisia for 3 years because of my dad's work. employees plotted behind his back. Thank god he had the highest position. he fired them all.
Also when taking a taxi once , the taximan told his friend " I'll drop this negroes and I will be back" My dad started a scandal in arabic like nobody, another taxi dropped us at our location for free.
My sister got suspended from school. She beat a tunisian woman in front of the whole school because she insulted her. She was called the Somali queen for 3 years. ( when she came home. My dad high 5 her). Honestly my family and I left a strong impression. Somalis don't take bullshit from NA:siilaanyolaugh:
Wtf the disrespect ya'll got :damedamn:

But my dopamine kicked back in when u wrote about ur sister whooping ass :hemad:

We must be stronger than our suffering sbx :rejoice:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
North Africans are the real MVPs good people. Especially my Moroccan and Algerian brothers, back in Holland we used to get along with them really well. Somalis go to Moroccan mosques, Moroccan barbers, get their meat from a Moroccan butcher. Here in London its nothing different nothing but love, as we both have our problems with blacks.

People who find North Africans racist have probably never been around them

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
And I also say I'm ok with blacks marrying maghrebi women if they want and maghrebi men marrying black women too, just as long as neither communities marry our brothers and sisters insh'Allah amin

North Africans are the real MVPs good people. Especially my Moroccan and Algerian brothers, back in Holland we used to get along with them really well. Somalis go to Moroccan mosques, Moroccan barbers, get their meat from a Moroccan butcher. Here in London its nothing different nothing but love, as we both have our problems with blacks.

There is a deep gap between how they view us in the diaspora and their own countries. I even have an Algerian friend who lets me borrow his car and that's not something everyone does...Different story if I was in his country though :francis:

Last edited:
@saredochani10 lool they call us arabs when they're berber women were the fruits that arab men were plucking for centuries basically they have way more arab ancestry than us their way more arab than us alhamdulillah.

And I also say I'm ok with blacks marrying maghrebi women if they want and maghrebi men marrying black women too, just as long as neither communities marry our brothers and sisters insh'Allah amin

The gag is we have next to ZERO post Neolithic Middle Eastern admixture, must have us confused with Habeshas :zhqjlmx:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

@AarHawd_7 In france its different both the mdoows and maghrebi's are scum, also who are those people in your profile pic?

@AarHawd_7 In france its different both the mdoows and maghrebi's are scum, also who are those people in your profile pic?

SKSKSKSKSKSKS
FAED22A0-E8E1-4D57-9F08-E40AB1D91263.jpeg
@AarHawd_7

Muji

VIP
I’m actually very proud of the Somali father

This toxic mutt who converted yesterday wanted to marry a Somali women without her parents blessing. We have a tribal system whiches traces back people’s lineage. This man has no father and no mother to support him but wants the support of her family.

This happened in 2016 and he is still talking about it is tragic.

Trending