“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

I agree, especially when most times the family is deeply against it. It seems ridiculous to go through the marriage when theyre family simply doesnt like you and looks down on you.
Its asking for trouble. People marry into a family not just to one individual. If the family dislikes you good chance marriage wont survive.

Its asking for trouble. People marry into a family not just to one individual. If the family dislikes you good chance marriage wont survive.

Ive also heard of times when the spouse (mostly husband) will cut contact with family, tbh most times I feel like that leads to alot of resentment and maybe spousal abuse

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@saredochani10 in my opinion both blacks and maghrebi people are not who us somali's should be apart of wallahi, it seems the blacks only live to cuck different men of other communities in this case maghrebi men which is probably something these blacks learned from their white/european oppressers especially during slavery and colonialism as these white men have been cuckolding them for centuries by having relationships with black women whether as bed wenches/concubines, girlfriends, wifes, etc as these black women were married to these white men hence the phenomenon of swirling by black women with white men in kenya you have a term which is mzungu wifes as well as in nigeria which is oyinbo wifes, which means in both languages and cultures wife of white men.

Thats even though both those countries were british colonys it isn't probably only limited to the british as we all know the french were very dominant and aggressive colonialists and were also probably doing this towerds west african colonys when it came to marrying/dating black west african women and therefor making these west african men feel inadequate, embarrassed, cuckolded which is why probably they want to in a sadistic way make others feel as they've felt for centuries in this case they have found a easy target in maghrebi people but wallahi both are contemptible imo also can you elaborate further how these maghrebi men are ill behaved and what are the views of maghrebi women on somali men as when they use the bilal RA rationale don't they know he wasn't west african but east african specifically from the horn which means by that logic they should be marrying muslim men from the horn.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Well everyone is different. I know lots of somali/ajnabi couples that are happy. The reason why i want a somali husband is because i want him to get somali jokes. understand my family. And I want my kids to use the word "aabo".

@saredochani10 you are amazing wallahi I've always felt a proud somali woman is aphrodisiactic wallahi its such an attractive personality trait

i follow some people on french twitter cause they're hella funny, and this tweet caused like an all out war, where both the algerian, and in general arab, women and men put all sorts of politicial correctness aside and were annihilating the shit out of not just senegalese french but all black french. there was even something treding along the lines of 'renvoyer les noirs en afrique' which means send the blacks back to africa, ironic cause the north africans are african themselves, but only when it suits them, otherwise they're white.

they're also oblivious to the fact that in mainland france white people hate north africans way WAY more than they hate blacks, so its obvious that the algerians are crazy and radical enough to bypass regular racism. even some politicians were encouraging support for senegal instead of algeria, saying that if algeria win france will turn into the middle east and there will be terror attacks.

Isn't the guy a benadiri they are not even somalis

Don't know why he rejected makes no sense

idk about everywhere else, but nearly all benadiri or reer xamar people in the uk are married to somalis from other clans,and teir children look pure somali. whenever i meet somalis who are part benadiri you rarely even clock it til you see one of their parents

Keo

VIP
Yes. France has an issue with muslims because of NA. Extremely bad representation. They removed the french flag from a symbolic statue and put the algerian one instead. people were outraged for days. They destroyed one statue too. The far right wing is going to win the next elections.
You live in France? Do you live in Seine-Saint-Denis?

A two year old failed marriage proposal later and a whole wife he’s still pressed about that Xalimo’s dad and is releasing a documentary out on it :faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

A two year old failed marriage proposal later and a whole wife he’s still pressed about that Xalimo’s dad and is releasing a documentary out on it :faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

Its fake respect a lot of these religious guys have. If you approach a man for his daughter and you act like you respect that process.....why cant you respect his answer and move on? For them its more of im gonna try to play nice and ask....but i expect a yes or i will go behind your back and let a strange man give your daughter away

i follow some people on french twitter cause they're hella funny, and this tweet caused like an all out war, where both the algerian, and in general arab, women and men put all sorts of politicial correctness aside and were annihilating the shit out of not just senegalese french but all black french. there was even something treding along the lines of 'renvoyer les noirs en afrique' which means send the blacks back to africa, ironic cause the north africans are african themselves, but only when it suits them, otherwise they're white.

they're also oblivious to the fact that in mainland france white people hate north africans way WAY more than they hate blacks, so its obvious that the algerians are crazy and radical enough to bypass regular racism. even some politicians were encouraging support for senegal instead of algeria, saying that if algeria win france will turn into the middle east and there will be terror attacks.
Holy shit this is funny af

There's literally a war in france between arabs and west africans because arab women marry black ajnabis. North africans don't even hide their hatred for black people. A tunisian guy called Bassem has even started a youtube chanel. His motto is : Brothers but not brothers in law. Meaning he considers blacks people as his brothers in islam but will never allow them to marry his sister.

There are few somalis in france but they don't give 2 cents about north africans. Also north africans call us arabs even when i debate with them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I heard about this. Are you French? I know a French Moroccan girl, and she has told me about some pretty wild stuff.

French Moroccans make their Dutch equivalents seem like sweethearts.

Trending