“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

I was watching this live a while ago. Lol, I was laughing so hard. Ali dawah still seems kinda bitter about it.

The comments were so funny.
"Not all Somalis are like that"
"Dont respect somalia"
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@Nilotufian loool amazing video really these are the kind of men and women we need in the community mash'Allah even though alhamdulillah our people are the most dedicated when it comes to ethnic/cultural preservation and very passionate towerds this,

it isn't as common as some people make it out to be its barely 1% 0.01% or 0.1% compared to other black & african communities especially the common trend of black women who love to swirl particularly with white men a lotta people think its only black men who love to go interracial which isn't necessarily true as its also black women too.

I don't mind our brothers and sisters marrying different people however I don't like when they marry people from communities that have a deep hatred for our somali sisters and brothers like madoows, arabs, whites, etc I think most of us don't have a problem when its turks wallahi also was that ali dawah?

@Nilotufian loool amazing video really these are the kind of men and women we need in the community mash'Allah even though alhamdulillah our people are the most dedicated when it comes to ethnic/cultural preservation and very passionate towerds this,

it isn't as common as some people make it out to be its barely 1% 0.01% or 0.1% compared to other black & african communities especially the common trend of black women who love to swirl particularly with white men a lotta people think its only black men who love to go interracial which isn't necessarily true as its also black women too.

I don't mind our brothers and sisters marrying different people however I don't like when they marry people from communities that have a deep hatred for our somali sisters and brothers like madoows, arabs, whites, etc I think most of us don't have a problem when its turks wallahi also was that ali dawah?

Yeah he’s the ajnabi looooool

MA AROOSAYSID GABADHAYDA WARYAA! FARAHA NAGA QAAD!
6FACDC81-A7BA-484B-A995-5CA7B6CF9684.gif

Good father.

Somali women:

Unless an Ajnabi man is better than any Somali man who has ever approached you AND his family adores you. It should be a HELL NO.

Never settle for an Ajnabi, make them meet higher standards than a Somali man because ultimately you will face more challenges.

Don't lower your meher and dignity.

Somali men:

Make sure you are very present in your child's life before they become foreigners and even non-Muslim.
Unless you plan to be a stay at home /helicopter dad, you have no idea what your child is being exposed to.
Protect your sisters/female relatives from predatory foreigners, don't fall for the :"AKHI we are all Muslim" talk.

Meanwhile certain demographics cry about Arabs and Asians not letting their daughters marry em

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have noticed certain people like to call people racist for not wanting to marry them/be attracted to them. But how can you be attracted to someone who does not want his female counterpart?

What if my daughter resembles him, is he going to make her feel ugly?
Which is very likely as Somali genes get overpowered by other genes in mixed-race children.

Last edited:
Meanwhile certain demographics cry about Arabs and Asians not letting their daughters marry em

There's literally a war in france between arabs and west africans because arab women marry black ajnabis. North africans don't even hide their hatred for black people. A tunisian guy called Bassem has even started a youtube chanel. His motto is : Brothers but not brothers in law. Meaning he considers blacks people as his brothers in islam but will never allow them to marry his sister.

There are few somalis in france but they don't give 2 cents about north africans. Also north africans call us arabs even when i debate with them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

There's literally a war in france between arabs and west africans because arab women marry black ajnabis. North africans don't even hide their hatred for black people. A tunisian guy called Bassem has even started a youtube chanel. His motto is : Brothers but not brothers in law. Meaning he considers blacks people as his brothers in islam but will never allow them to marry his sister.

There are few somalis in france but they don't give 2 cents about north africans. Also north africans call us arabs even when i debate with them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I heared about this as well and read a whole article about it online. Apparently NA and arab girls use the "bilal excuses" and date/marry a lot of West Africans :ftw9nwa:

How common is it? Are xalimos part of it too?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

@Nilotufian everybody should just stick with their own people wallahi as their is a recourse when it doesn't work out such as relatives/family of both sides, not to mention clan elders of both sides as well.

@Nilotufian everybody should just stick with their own people wallahi as their is a recourse when it doesn't work out such as relatives/family of both sides, not to mention clan elders of both sides as well.

Exactly.

Somalis all know each other or are related through marriage.
We can find out vital information on almost anyone if we know their family name and clan name.
Pretty hard to hide crazy secrets.

xalimos that marry ajnabis here marry white reverts. Not ex-cons though lol. They don't go for NA.

It's more and more common to see a black man with an arab woman. They are insulted and the woman is called " beurette a khel" which means a who loves blacks. Every NA women is labelled us such when seen with a black man.

NA women prefer black because their men are super ill behaved. They really are something. My dad warned my sisters and I . he will disown us if we bring one home.

This "war" was intense during the Africa cup of nations. They all fought on the internet. Insulted each other. Even the algerian team had to promote "no racism".

There is a Swiss youtuber, Robin Right, she is a Black Christian and her husband is half North African and Half White. How rare is this kind of pairing in France?

Trending

Latest posts