“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I’m actually very proud of the Somali father

This toxic mutt who converted yesterday wanted to marry a Somali women without her parents blessing. We have a tribal system whiches traces back people’s lineage. This man has no father and no mother to support him but wants the support of her family.

This happened in 2016 and he is still talking about it is tragic.

@Knowles absolutely I agree, he was actually a alawite which is a sect within shia Islam, wallahi most somali's don't mind when our brothers and sisters marry for example proper turks for obvious reasons, not some shia revert or otherwise.

But when our brothers and sisters particularly marry people from communities that have a deep seated hatred for our somali sisters and brothers, from races/ethnicities such as blacks, arabs, whites, etc the very same reverts that compare and refer to them as promiscous essentially as "s" wallahi this is demoralising and angering for any decent proud somali woman and man to hear but I'll admit it is really nice to see that your also passionate about this.

@Nilotufian exactly walaal sigh to have a kindred spirit in somali nilotic/cushitic supremacy I've always felt racism in a somali sister is an aphrodisac loooool
A991F7EE-88D2-4282-A3C6-6C4AAD187392.jpeg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I dont believe in pious modest Somalian women from UK. I believe Ali Dawah already layd pipe and wanted to seal the deal wa lakin aabo rejected the deal kkkkk

Somalis stick to marrying Somalis please. Every Somali who marries an ajnabi ends up deeply regretting it.

Well everyone is different. I know lots of somali/ajnabi couples that are happy. The reason why i want a somali husband is because i want him to get somali jokes. understand my family. And I want my kids to use the word "aabo".

@Nilotufian loool amazing video really these are the kind of men and women we need in the community mash'Allah even though alhamdulillah our people are the most dedicated when it comes to ethnic/cultural preservation and very passionate towerds this,

it isn't as common as some people make it out to be its barely 1% 0.01% or 0.1% compared to other black & african communities especially the common trend of black women who love to swirl particularly with white men a lotta people think its only black men who love to go interracial which isn't necessarily true as its also black women too.

I don't mind our brothers and sisters marrying different people however I don't like when they marry people from communities that have a deep hatred for our somali sisters and brothers like madoows, arabs, whites, etc I think most of us don't have a problem when its turks wallahi also was that ali dawah?

I agree, especially when most times the family is deeply against it. It seems ridiculous to go through the marriage when theyre family simply doesnt like you and looks down on you.

Well everyone is different. I know lots of somali/ajnabi couples that are happy. The reason why i want a somali husband is because i want him to get somali jokes. understand my family. And I want my kids to use the word "aabo".
So wholesome :banderas:

and yeah there's a lot of insecure geeljires and geeljiras who think our people will die out every time we don't marry each other:kanyeshrug:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ill marry whoever I want as long as shes Muslim nationalism is a disease of the heart.

Trending

Latest posts