“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Its fake respect a lot of these religious guys have. If you approach a man for his daughter and you act like you respect that process.....why cant you respect his answer and move on? For them its more of im gonna try to play nice and ask....but i expect a yes or i will go behind your back and let a strange man give your daughter away

@Jaydaan @Nilotufian they don't try this on arabs and asians even other african muslim communities that are non horner/ea, this former karbela shrine grave worshipper should allow that somali man's son to marry his (ali dawah) sister also if he wants to marry that somali girl he should accept her brother to marry his sister as well. But I Know these so called non somali "muslim brothers and sisters" they have a deep seated hatred towerds us especially certain members of the community depending on gender sometimes that's why we should just see them us our brothers and sisters in deen and nothing more meaning we should only associate with them as far as deen matters are concerned and should just stick to ourselves as well as our own mosques.

@Jaydaan @Nilotufian they don't try this on arabs and asians even other african muslim communities that are non horner/ea, this former karbela shrine grave worshipper should allow that somali man's son to marry his (ali dawah) sister also if he wants to marry that somali girl he should accept her brother to marry his sister as well. But I Know these so called non somali "muslim brothers and sisters" they have a deep seated hatred towerds us especially certain members of the community depending on gender sometimes that's why we should just see them us our brothers and sisters in deen and nothing more meaning we should only associate with them as far as deen matters are concerned and should just stick to ourselves as well as our own mosques.
Never heard this shit happen with other horners like Ethios or Eris. Their communities are smaller than ours but they actually get more respect and don't marry ex-cons or whatever lol.

Why is that the case?:farmajoyaab:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@saredochani10 @doroafels @Mufasah @Waaqo of Punt I say let them fight somali's have been called the jews of africa so then we need to start being calculated like reer bani isreal let both these arab kaleej caste offs fight and we somali's can have the spoils of who remains whether its the arab bantu's or arab berbers. Long live somali nilotic/cushitic supremacy insh'Allah tala amin loooool

don't get offended guys its not like either of these groups don't hate us and aren't offensive to us in a derogratory way which they are, they despise us

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It feels a bit weird looking at the users in this thread.

No joke though what happened to @Aegal that gay guy? Watching that guys interactions was funny.
People come back with new nicks or just leave completely

@Nilotufian loool amazing video really these are the kind of men and women we need in the community mash'Allah even though alhamdulillah our people are the most dedicated when it comes to ethnic/cultural preservation and very passionate towerds this,

it isn't as common as some people make it out to be its barely 1% 0.01% or 0.1% compared to other black & african communities especially the common trend of black women who love to swirl particularly with white men a lotta people think its only black men who love to go interracial which isn't necessarily true as its also black women too.

I don't mind our brothers and sisters marrying different people however I don't like when they marry people from communities that have a deep hatred for our somali sisters and brothers like madoows, arabs, whites, etc I think most of us don't have a problem when its turks wallahi also was that ali dawah?
Yeah but you named a large portion of the human population there. Blacks, Whites, Arabs - who does that leave then? Also none of these people hate us. Least of all Arabs.

Basic

VIP
There's literally a war in france between arabs and west africans because arab women marry black ajnabis. North africans don't even hide their hatred for black people. A tunisian guy called Bassem has even started a youtube chanel. His motto is : Brothers but not brothers in law. Meaning he considers blacks people as his brothers in islam but will never allow them to marry his sister.

There are few somalis in france but they don't give 2 cents about north africans. Also north africans call us arabs even when i debate with them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
@Saredo Do they not consider Somalis as blacks?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
People come back with new nicks or just leave completely
I feel a bit sad knowing some people are gone forever, still though watching waaqos journey was truly an interesting experience.

I clocked that nigga time ago. Damn xaarbeshi thought he was slick.

Basic

VIP
I feel a bit sad knowing some people are gone forever, still though watching waaqos journey was truly an interesting experience.

I clocked that nigga time ago. Damn xaarbeshi thought he was slick.
Sadly he wouldn’t go amiss during sspot of today. Most of these new users are bootyclapping for ajnabis over Somalis

This thread was legendary :dead:

Ahhh yes
65084411-2E71-4092-A6BA-1DC33FBE55BC.gif

Trending