“Faraha naga qaad” Somali father shuts down a begging ajnabi

Gambar

VIP
Hell noooo.
What is it like living in France when it comes to healthcare, schools, jobs?

North Africans are extremely reer badiyo one of my little brothers ba rabay inuu guursado mid lakiin waan uu sheegay waad ka shalayi doonta waxba kama xishoodaan. Alhamdulilah ma guursan.

@saredochani10 would you recommend a Somali to marry a North African female or are they mostly s?

:yacadiim:

They are not s at all. It's just their men who give them this name for marrying a black man. Honestly it's best to find a xalimo or if you want an ajnabi I would say Yemeni . Stay in the zone my guy. NA have a strong culture. Your kids will have 0 Somali knowledge unless you bring them back. And your wife will never accept. Also you will be married to the whole family and they are difficult. You will just have to submit to their culture.

They are not s at all. It's just their men who give them this name for marrying a black man. Honestly it's best to find a xalimo or if you want an ajnabi I would say Yemeni . Stay in the zone my guy. NA have a strong culture. Your kids will have 0 Somali knowledge unless you bring them back. And your wife will never accept. Also you will be married to the whole family and they are difficult. You will just have to submit to their culture.

Thats why i would never marry arab....the whole family will be in your business. The brother will slapyour sister for being disrespectful and you cant just watch your wife being slapped and now you fighti g her brother lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's dangerous. As a woman I wouldn't like to walk there.

I won't give my infos here :gnzbryw: but I can only say I live Downtown. Near universities. I moved To canada recently. My family is still there. I go back whenever i can.
How you liking Canada ? Are you living in the relevant part of Canada ? ( southern Ontario)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I heard about this. Are you French? I know a French Moroccan girl, and she has told me about some pretty wild stuff.

French Moroccans make their Dutch equivalents seem like sweethearts.

You are telling me the moroccans in the Netherlands are the sweethearts compared to french moroccans i feel bad for the ones that have to put up with those french moroccans my duas are with ya'll. The ones in the Netherlands are a pain in the ass let alone the ones in france.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A few isolated incidents you probably seen or heard and whole of reer Toronto are doing drugs or in jail:pachah1:

If you said selling drugs that would’ve been at least more believable :kodaksmiley:

A few isolated incidents you probably seen or heard and whole of reer Toronto are doing drugs or in jail:pachah1:

If you said selling drugs that would’ve been at least more believable :kodaksmiley:

Are you from toronto ? I can't say I have a positive image of somalis in toronto. My uncle is a criminologist there. the situation ain't good. But I heard alberta is worse. I've never been there.

Trending