What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
This ace youth got such a hard beating from them sand he is turning into a salaftard :mjlol:

Kulaha thank Allah for the civil war abu xoolo bin dugaag :draketf:

If this world is a prison for you then why don't you f of from the west into the Afghan mountains ? :draketf:

Ooh you won't right hypocrite all talks and no action :drakekidding: them Arabs really did a number on you huh ashadada beey kaa keeynan :russ:
The same applies to you waryaa....

Kiss your hooyo goodnight Waryaa..

I can't wait until Teresa may cracks down on you:pachah1:
Your boys in Syria are tasting the fire and brimstone that are supplied by your family's taxes:siilaanyolaugh:
God save the queen :mjlaugh:

I can't wait until Teresa may cracks down on you:pachah1:
Your boys in Syria are tasting the fire and brimstone that are supplied by your family's taxes:siilaanyolaugh:
God save the queen :mjlaugh:

200w.gif

"My mom will love me over any sand ." kulahaa..:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

If you're hooyo is a true believer she will love that "sand bigger" you so much hate over your bakhti, swine-eating ass..

Wallahi, I suggest you tell her sooner than later to save yourself...

And always know that if you die as a kaafir..no self-respecting, honorable Muslim women who fears Allah and believes in prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) WILL EVER EVER IN HER LIFE ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF AN INFIDEL WHOSE FATE IS JAHANNAM..
poor bastard...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least this won't be my end
IMG_1082.GIF

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
This ace youth got such a hard beating from them sand he is turning into a salaftard :mjlol:

Kulaha thank Allah for the civil war abu xoolo bin dugaag :draketf:

If this world is a prison for you then why don't you f of from the west into the Afghan mountains ? :draketf:

Ooh you won't right hypocrite all talks and no action :drakekidding: them Arabs really did a number on you huh ashadada beey kaa keeynan :russ:
Last time I remember..
I was a Muslim ever since I was born...

Jokes on you ibless..:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This is going towards an actual ISIS supporter Warya! Don't you want this to happen to ISIS lover?
Are you one of them??:mugshotman:
That guy in your display pic probably killed more people than daesh. But he's white so instead of insulting him you bootyclap for him.

Just because you hate daesh, doesn't mean you should love America. Stop being a coon.

Raah it's a full on beef thing yeah :ooh::mjlol:

I can't believe this salaftard said thank Allah for the civil war
200_d.gif

And then he goes like I'm a big man if they lock me up abu qahraib no problem if they throw away the key on me while I'm getting water boarded in a undisclosed location no problem right yeah abu ace al shawarma

Acey boy will be like this in a undisclosed location soon enough
200_d-1.gif

:russ::chrisfreshhah:

That guy in your display pic probably killed more people than daesh. But he's white so instead of insulting him you bootyclap for him.

Just because you hate daesh, doesn't mean you should love America. Stop being a coon.
I have that display pic for reasons other than daesh:ohno:
But answer my question waryaa, do you want to see Isis supporters die?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Raah it's a full on beef thing yeah :ooh::mjlol:

I can't believe this salaftard said thank Allah for the civil war
View attachment 9265

And then he goes like I'm a big man if they lock me up abu qahraib no problem if they throw away the key on me while I'm getting water boarded in a undisclosed location no problem right yeah abu ace al shawarma

Acey boy will be like this in a undisclosed location soon enough
View attachment 9266
:russ::chrisfreshhah:
I'm a man who will gladly give my life for the Sake of Allah...

Please tell your hooyo that you're an INFIDEL...

YOU CANT EVEN TELL YOUR OWN MOM...?
what are you afraid of iblees.
:bell::kanyehmm:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I have that display pic for reasons other than daesh:ohno:
But answer my question waryaa, do you want to see Isis supporters die?
I wanna see their members die. Their supporters should be shown why their thinking is deeply misguided.

Now tell me, do you want to see the neo-con goons, who are responsible for countless innocent deaths, die? Do you want to see them brought to justice?

If your going to give your life away for the sake of Allah, run off to the desert and fight for your """"umma"""". Get off sspot
Gladly be my guest
IMG_1083.JPG

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
@Adheer Warsame where'd you run to little...
You know what...?
You might of use after all..
:cosbyhmm:

What'd that futo do...
:denzelnigga:

I can make some money off your futo...
You can be my little Aussie ...

It's not all lose for you my little friend...
You might've lost the Akhiro..
But you can make money in the dunya..

I can sell your services to ronald's family:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::manny::dead1:

I wanna see their members die. Their supporters should be shown why their thinking is deeply misguided.

Now tell me, do you want to see the neo-con goons, who are responsible for countless innocent deaths, die? Do you want to see them brought to justice?
Well they did start robbing the Iraq of it's resources and starting power vacuums in the region. Why wouldn't I.
Lock them up!!

@Adheer Warsame where'd you run to little...
You know what...?
You might of use after all..
:cosbyhmm:

What'd that futo do...
:denzelnigga:

I can make some money off your futo...
You can be my little Aussie ...

It's not all lose for you my little friend...
You might've lost the Akhiro..
But you can make money in the dunya..

I can sell your services to ronald's family:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::manny::dead1:
I though you guys threw people off buildings for that shit. Just goes to show your hypocrisy. Didn't Allah tell us about how the hypocrites will be in the lowest pits off hell.
Looks like your getting burned in this life and the next!:chrisfreshhah::russ:
Gay ass nigga, looks like AJ is not alone here:mjlol:

You will gladly chat shit from the comfort of your cushy home in the west that's the truth you will pay taxes to the gaalo and so will your Muslim parents you will buy food and clothes manufactured by gaalo and pay them as well you will use technology invented by gaalo and use it and pay for it gladly if I may say so adigo faraaxsan :russ:

And the jokes on you my family already know I'm a proud Gaal for years pfft man trying to digg for the feels like a rooky :mjlol:

Abu hypocrite enjoy your life in the west and stop chatting shit cos you ain't going to do shit and never will,be real to your self and go about your life kid your way out of your depth and you reek of pure unadulterated BS

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I though you guys threw people off buildings for that shit. Just goes to show your hypocrisy. Didn't Allah tell us about how the hypocrites will be in the lowest pits off hell.
Looks like your getting burned in this life and the next!:chrisfreshhah::russ:
Ayyyy...
I'm just looking out for you buddy...
Just let it out...let it out....

You lose both world's and you're fucked man.

You can still be little Aussie tho...
That's what you're good at you know..

Pooh wait....
I'll buy you from you're hooyo after you tell her abt your atheism and sell you off to the "sand " you hate.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You will gladly chat shit from the comfort of your cushy home in the west that's the truth you will pay taxes to the gaalo and so will your Muslim parents you will buy food and clothes manufactured by gaalo and pay them as well you will use technology invented by gaalo and use it and pay for it gladly if I may say so adigo faraaxsan :russ:

And the jokes on you my family already know I'm a proud Gaal for years pfft man trying to digg for the feels like a rooky :mjlol:

Abu hypocrite enjoy your life in the west and stop chatting shit cos you ain't going to do shit and never will,be real to your self and go about your life kid your way out of your depth and you reek of pure unadulterated BS
Look at this writing essays..

Waryaa you can write me a 4000 word essay as your atheism journey,from your hooyos house to the sand desert of Saudi Arabia...

It must hurt sxb.. I know dawg...:drakelaugh::birdman::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::mjcry:

Ayyyy...
I'm just looking out for you buddy...
Just let it out...let it out....

You lose both world's and you're fucked man.

You can still be little Aussie tho...
That's what you're good at you know..

Pooh wait....
I'll buy you from you're hooyo after you tell her abt your atheism and sell you off to the "sand " you hate.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
At least I'm going to hell for thinking with the brain god gave me
Your going with me for loving gus and futo
:russ:
How can you support people who want to stone you and behead you warya!
Stockholm syndrome 101:drakelaugh::drakekidding:

Look at this writing essays..

Waryaa you can write me a 4000 word essay as your atheism journey,from your hooyos house to the sand desert of Saudi Arabia...

It must hurt sxb.. I know dawg...:drakelaugh::birdman::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::mjcry:

Not surprising a few words is a 4000 words essay then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a dugaag such as your self now jog on kid :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
At least I'm going to hell for thinking with the brain god gave me
Your going with me for loving gus and futo
:russ:
How can you support people who want to stone you and behead you warya!
Stockholm syndrome 101:drakelaugh::drakekidding:
Why is there a us military base supporting Al saud one of the most horrendous dictatorships the world has seen, isn't the USA the home of the brave & the land of free? Why don't they want freedom for the indigenous people of Arabia? Why is there such a close relationship between the two countries?

Australia like USA was founded on the bloodshed of the indigenous people, tell us there mr down under do you empathise with the blight of the aboriginal tribes of Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.