What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to come up with a witty remark but he can't for the life of him those two brain cells that are left over are working over time like come on man give it a rest :ileycry: you been going full potato for a hot minute, but Acey boy is like naah I'm not having it :chrisfreshhah:
600d6980c1a93d1f6b5a67ad14123640.jpg

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
At least I'm going to hell for thinking with the brain god gave me
Your going with me for loving gus and futo
:russ:
How can you support people who want to stone you and behead you warya!
Stockholm syndrome 101:drakelaugh::drakekidding:
Not surprising a few words is a 4000 words essay then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a dugaag such as your self now jog on kid :camby:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Come on guys we can bargain here alright....nothing personal....just strict...

How much are you INFIDELS worth....

Come on know everyone has a price...
OK...I'll tell you mine, and you yours..
My price is JANNATUL FIRDAUS..:banderas:

Ayy...
Dem "sand " got hello cash...
We all win..
You're hooyo wins....I'll promise to give her a lot of money Wallahi...

I win....and you es become slaves..
Come on now...what's your price...
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol::lolbron::manny::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not surprising a few words is a 4000 words essay then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a dugaag such as your self now jog on kid :camby:
I'm glad you're back, I see you ditched the Jason voorhees avatar, soo dhawoow gaalo welcome ba ku iri, tell us there why does the west support the most vile & brutal dictatorships in the Muslim world?

He is trying to come up with a witty remark but he can't for the life of him those two brain cells that are left over are working over time like come on man give it a rest :ileycry: you been going full potato for a hot minute, but Acey boy is like naah I'm not having it :chrisfreshhah:View attachment 9268
He's using those two brain cells to put on his bomb vest for Palestine
He can't seem to put it on so he vents his frustration on people with the right amount of chromosomes

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Ayy...
We all win..

I win....and you butches become slaves..
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol::lolbron::manny::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

And this is the best come back he could muster pathetic :mjlol:

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Ayy...
We all win..

I win....and you butches become slaves..
Your going to hell for being a hypocritical khaniis sxb. Just live it up in the "prison". When you go to hell you'll probably meet gay Arabs in there too, but the jokes on you since they don't like salafi e-jihadists:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell us Afroasiatic males who love to be servile to their European slave masters, what do you think of the USA, Canada, Australia, Israel, New Zealand all being found & built upon the blood of the indigenous peoples & white supremacy?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Your going to hell for being a hypocritical khaniis sxb. Just live it up in the "prison". When you go to hell you'll probably meet gay Arabs in there too, but the jokes on you since they don't like salafi e-jihadists:cryinglaughsmiley:
Is kaniis all you can say...?

I'm no khaniis but you are a filthy INFIDEL...

NOW HOW MUCH DOES YOUR ASS COST....
I NEED SOME MONEY NICCA!!

@The Cushtic One abaayo just because he is an atheist doesn't mean you should encourage him nor approve of this INFIDEL's future goals if he dies then he will forever drink pus in JAHANNAM.

I really don't care about what other people do with their lives, I just care about my own life and try to be a good Muslim as best as I can.

Anyway let's forgot this incident, some haters going to thoroughly enjoy it, I'm not going to give them the satisfaction.

Last edited:

Fam ha layaaban he learned it from the best slave males buu Rabaa just like his Xaraab masters use to have and still have

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
We want cheap slaves.... :cosbyhmm:

We wonder how much your asses cost, I think 10.00 pence .....I won't go higher
:kodaksmiley:
Ayyyy..!!
That's really cheap man...
These are educated slaves...
I know the "San " will drop huge bucks...and don't forget their hooyos...they will have a good compensation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending