What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Lol you and I both know that's just propaganda being spewed out by the ruling faction for the oppressed populace. Just like the Iranians vowed to remove Israel from the map at any cost. And surprise, surprise. Israel is still here. I'm sure you know a thing or two about populism.
If anyone is actually getting wiped out it's damn sure the Palestinians. Regardless, just because they come at you with blatantly empty threats doesn't justify any of their (and especially the most recent) onslaught. From a humanitarian perspective it's simply wrong to side with Israel in this particular conflict.
@Kanye I'll leave this Aussie hoe to you..

Make sure you find his price..

:fittytousand:

Let's end this.... This thread is dead and boring now

:fittytousand:

Let's go to another one...... Both of you @ace mooha
200w-1.gif

Xaraab falafel treatment
Will do :mjlol:

Lol you and I both know that's just propaganda being spewed out by the ruling faction for the oppressed populace. Just like the Iranians vowed to remove Israel from the map at any cost. And surprise, surprise. Israel is still here. I'm sure you know a thing or two about populism.
If anyone is actually getting wiped out it's damn sure the Palestinians. Regardless, just because they come at you with blatantly empty threats doesn't justify any of their (and especially the most recent) onslaught. From a humanitarian perspective it's simply wrong to side with Israel in this particular conflict.
If Palestinians don't like it, they could move to the other 20+ Arab countries where they can easily integrate. Their stubbornness is biting them in the ass now. Israel is the only country in that desert hellhole that pumps out scientists and Nobel prize winners like nothing. They've turned their desert into a technological powerhouses without any oil. Israel is here to stay and if the Arabs acknowledge it, there can be middle eastern peace
All of us here would fare better under Israeli democracy rather than Saudi racism and that is objective

If Palestinians don't like it, they could move to the other 20+ Arab countries where they can easily integrate. Their stubbornness is biting them in the ass now. Israel is the only country in that desert hellhole that pumps out scientists and Nobel prize winners like nothing. They've turned their desert into a technological powerhouses without any oil. Israel is here to stay and if the Arabs acknowledge it, there can be middle eastern peace
All of us here would fare better under Israeli democracy rather than Saudi racism and that is objective

F fakestine
FourMaps2.png

Muuh ummah :mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:

Your disgusting.

Israel received billions in funding from America since it has been founded - they achieved nothing they constantly begging America for more money and resources.

The Palestinian people live in one of the worlds largest prison ghettos- I wish I could drop you in the gaza strip Wallahi

These Jews would spit on you, atheist on not, but you defend people who clearly hate you and your kind?

Get FOH

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

That's besides the point. They're not wanted in other Arab countries nor should they have to go. Why would they forsake their great, great grandfather's lands? Why doesn't Israel (fyi I don't think they should) move to the U.S? They're loved there and would be safe and surrounded by uncle Sam. No dirty Arab could ever lay a finger on them there. And the evangelical population would cater to them like no other.

What does that have to with anything? Do you not believe in the premise of equality and universal human rights? Somalia has barely produced anything noteworthy on the world scale, does that mean they have less of a right to exist than any other nation? Might makes right only when it favours you.

Let's be clear here. All Arab countries including Palestine acknowledge the presence of Israel in the middle-east. Arabs know they can't touch Israel nor do they have any real beef with them. The exception being Palestine, who is in a direct confrontation with them. It's no different from the China or Russia boogeyman. In fact, Saudi Arabia's biggest enemy is Iran not Israel.

Your disgusting.

Israel received billions in funding from America since it has been founded - they achieved nothing they constantly begging America for more money and resources.

The Palestinian people live in one of the worlds largest prison ghettos- I wish I could drop you in the gaza strip Wallahi

These Jews would spit on you, atheist on not, but you defend people who clearly hate you and your kind?

Get FOH
You're clearly using emotion instead of logic
1. Those billions were military support. It would make sense to support a tiny country that will be inevitably attacked on its first day (and it was). The Jews are smart people and have built their country from scratch without other countries building its infrastructure
2. Gaza brought the blockade on itself. The gazans elected Hamas, which has sworn to kill Jews. The blockade was a defensive measure because they don't want their own streets turning into war zones.
3. "These Jews would spit on you". A lot of Jews have opened up employment plans for Somalis. Western Jews are very liberal. They were the ones marching with MLK in the sixties
3.5. I'm looking at this objectively, when it comes to that I shouldn't care what they think about me. I know Israeli Jews can be racist but I'm using logic instead of feelings here.
Basically they have every right to defend themselves from foreign threats. Imagine if rockets were being fired into your country.

1. Those billions were military support. It would make sense to support a tiny country that will be inevitably attacked on its first day (and it was). The Jews are smart people and have built their country from scratch without other countries building its infrastructure
2. Gaza brought the blockade on itself. The gazans elected Hamas, which has sworn to kill Jews. The blockade was a defensive measure because they don't want their own streets turning into war zones.
3. "These Jews would spit on you". A lot of Jews have opened up employment plans for Somalis. Western Jews are very liberal. They were the ones marching with MLK in the sixties
3.5. I'm looking at this objectively, when it comes to that I shouldn't care what they think about me. I know Israeli Jews can be racist but I'm using logic instead of feelings here.
Basically they have every right to defend themselves from foreign threats. Imagine if rockets were being fired into your country.

Correction I meant zionists, not Jews.

Those zionists are committing war crimes

I can see your mind is already made up on this.

Stop watching Fox News it's not real news

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Keep foaming out the mouth
Muuh ummah
View attachment 9272

Where art thou sky daddy o majestic one :mjlol: And Allah is best of planners :mjlol:
قتلانا فی الخنت وقتلاکم فی النار
:mjlol: :banderas::rejoice:

Correction I meant zionists, not Jews.

Those zionists are committing war crimes

I can see your mind is already made up on this.

Stop watching Fox News it's not real news
So Hamas vowing to murder every Jew they see and all the terrorist attacks they've committed on the Israelis somehow gets a pass?
I don't watch Fox News by the way. I only read news to get information on what happened and how it happened only, every news channel on the face of this earth puts their own opinions in news. It's not exclusive to fox

Kanye

You're thinking emotionally here. The death toll of the onslaught on Gaza surpassed 2,000, two thirds of which were civilians. Despite firing 3000+ 'rockets' Hamas managed to killed 2 (?) Israeli citizens. If a 5-year old girl pushes you, is it okay to stomp her out? I mean she did hit you first.

I find it ironic you would say that. Considering you hold a bias against Arabs which clouds your judgement.

You're thinking emotionally here. The death toll of the onslaught on Gaza surpassed 2,000, two thirds of which were civilians. Despite firing 3000+ 'rockets' Hamas managed to killed 2 (?) Israeli citizens. If a 5-year old girl pushes you, is it okay to stomp her out? I mean she did hit you first.

I find it ironic you would say that. Considering you hold a bias against Arabs which clouds your judgement.
Israel was being overly aggressive in that conflict and has committed numerous violations. But I still believe in israels right to exist. They could've have used better methods to kill the terrorists rather than bombing every building Hamas steps foot on.

Kanye

Israel was being overly aggressive in that conflict and has committed numerous violations. But I still believe in israels right to exist. They could've have used better methods to kill the terrorists rather than bombing every building Hamas steps foot on.

This is the fallacy the right consistently perpetuates to victimise Israel. People don't believe in Israel's right to exist in the same sense they don't believe in the US' and Australia's right to exist. There are legitimate grievances about how they were established but everyone acknowledges their existence.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This is the fallacy the right consistently perpetuates to victimise Israel. People don't believe in Israel's right to exist in the same sense they don't believe in the US' and Australia's right to exist. There are legitimate grievances about how they were established but everyone acknowledges their existence.

The problem arises from both sides of the equation. Nobody wants to have an honest conversation. One side keeps picking up on Israel's past and how it was created as if somehow that's going to change the matter. Israel exists and you must simply accept that. I also agree that Israel is no innocent party in all this by a long shot.

Anyways, the comparison you made with America and Australia is highly dubious. Nobody question the right of the existence of these nations but people do actively deny the right of Israel to exist. People acknowledge the existence of Somaliland but that doesn't mean they bloody recognise it. People need to move from the grievances because history is ugly and people are ugly. No point in demonising Israeli about its history if you won't treat other third world nations with similar scrutiny.

Also, the UN established a partition deal in 1948 that was to create a two nation deal. A Jewish state beside a Palestinian one. I can understand why the Palestinians refused it but they chose war and they lost horribly. It was one small nation versus the entire Arab world and they prevailed. The Palestinians need to acknowledge that their actions have contributed to their downfall.

The problem arises from both sides of the equation. Nobody wants to have an honest conversation. One side keeps picking up on Israel's past and how it was created as if somehow that's going to change the matter. Israel exists and you must simply accept that. I also agree that Israel is no innocent party in all this by a long shot.

Anyways, the comparison you made with America and Australia is highly dubious. Nobody question the right of the existence of these nations but people do actively deny the right of Israel to exist. People acknowledge the existence of Somaliland but that doesn't mean they bloody recognise it. People need to move from the grievances because history is ugly and people are ugly. No point in demonising Israeli about its history if you won't treat other third world nations with similar scrutiny.

Also, the UN established a partition deal in 1948 that was to create a two nation deal. A Jewish state beside a Palestinian one. I can understand why the Palestinians refused it but they chose war and they lost horribly. It was one small nation versus the entire Arab world and they prevailed. The Palestinians need to acknowledge that their actions have contributed to their downfall.
This. Arabs should go with the times instead of sticking to the past. The Arab world would be a better place right now instead of the savage Bedouins we see them as today.

Status
Not open for further replies.