What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Waryaa stop the stupid assumptions..
Not every girl wears a niqaab for superficial reasons..
Others do it coz they want to please Allah the almighty.

Didn't mean it like that. I said many. I met some good Muslimahs back in Somalia, we got many pious females :banderas:.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Jilbab is result of poverty and civil war, it started as mean to protect the girls from rape and became as custom now.
I thank Allah for the civil war Wallahi...
May Allah bless our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters who we're killed unjustly and those who died of famine in jannatul firdaus InshAllah..

The civil war made Somalis learn Islam..
It's not all death and distruction..there was also a benefit to the war and we became more religious...Alxamdulillah

But your reason why Somali women wear the jilbaab is just rediculous Wallahi.

Galaeri

May Allah bless our fellow Muslim brother and sisters who we're killed unjustly and those who died of famine in jannatul firdaus InshAllah..

It's not all death and distruction..there was also a benefit to the war and we became more religious...Alxamdulillah

Girls used to dress completely differently before the collapse of Somalia in 1991. What Canuck has said makes sense to me. I always thought Somalis became less ignorant and learnt more about the religion but when I went to Somalia I realised it wasn't like that. People are still kind of unreligious man.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Girls used to dress completely differently before the collapse of Somalia in 1991. What Canuck has said makes sense to me. I always thought Somalis became less ignorant and learnt more about the religion but when I went to Somalia I realised it wasn't like that. People are still kind of unreligious man.
Everywhere there are unreligious people sxb...and Somalia is no exception..but our men never used to practice the deen that much...and people used look down upon Muslim scholars back in the day..
But I still say it's a win..and this ummah will soon rise from the ashes and conquer this world to bring peace and justice to planet earth InshAllah..

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Allah tests those he loves the most..

I wouldn't expect a spinless, Kaafir bootyclapper like you filth to understand..

So, don't quote me again..
:ufdup:
Yes. I thank Allah for the countless rapes of our Somali sisters. I thank Allah for destrution of our country. I thank Allah for the countless numbers of orphans. I thank allah for the inreased numbers of violence, drugs and rape that has befallen our nation.

What is it with these new breed muslims that worship only death and destruction? Subhanallah.

May Allah bless our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters who we're killed unjustly and those who died of famine in jannatul firdaus InshAllah..

Lmao. Somalis don't give a shit about religion. We only care about the trivial things but never the fundamentals.
When's the last time you saw a Somali praying fajr:dead:. Somalis only pray on Friday. The jilbab is only protection against rape. It's worn in the west because old habits die hard

"Thank Allah for the civil war":drakekidding:

Galaeri

Everywhere there are unreligious people sxb...and Somalia is no exception..but our men never used to practice the deen that much...and people used look down upon Muslim scholars back in the day..
But I still say it's a win..and this ummah will soon rise from the ashes and conquer this world to bring peace and justice to planet earth InshAllah..

I don't know about people being more religious. The people are still pretty ignorant, there is no way in Islam you can partake in a blood fued or any clan war where you kill your brother. These mothers allow and even encourage their sons to partake in the violence, and there are the leaders that encourage the violence and are followed by their people.

Anyways I hope things can change soon.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yes. I thank Allah for the countless rapes of our Somali sisters. I thank Allah for destrution of our country. I thank Allah for the countless numbers of orphans. I thank allah for the inreased numbers of violence, drugs and rape that has befallen our nation.

What is it with these new breed muslims that worship only death and destruction? Subhanallah.
Nayaa, there is a reason why Allah does everything...to make this ummah strong...and Allah loves us.

This world is a prison for a believer and a paradise for the kaafir..

As I say you are a shame to Reer mudug..
Don't quote me again and f*ck off

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Lmao. Somalis don't give a shit about religion. We only care about the trivial things but never the fundamentals.
When's the last time you saw a Somali praying fajr:dead:. Somalis only pray on Friday. The jilbab is only protection against rape. It's worn in the west because old habits die hard

"Thank Allah for the civil war":drakekidding:
Your pig-eating filth sold your somalinimo immediately you became a kaafir you swine eating bastard..
How does it feel to not be yourself around your poor hooyo...it must kill you inside Wallahi...
The only way you can let out your frustrations and pain is online you racist c*nt..

NEVER QUOTE ME AGAIN..

conquer this world to bring peace and justice to planet earth InshAllah..
Your boys in Syria are already trying to do this sxb
You have "da ummah"
And the "enemies of the ummah" have...
IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

:mjlol:

Your pig-eating filth sold your somalinimo immediately you became a kaafir you swine eating bastard..
How does it feel to not be yourself around your poor hooyo...it must kill you inside Wallahi...
The only way you can let out your frustrations and pain is online you racist c*nt..

NEVER QUOTE ME AGAIN..
I can't wait until Teresa may cracks down on you:pachah1:
Your boys in Syria are tasting the fire and brimstone that are supplied by your family's taxes:siilaanyolaugh:
God save the queen :mjlaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Nayaa, there is a reason why Allah does everything...to make this ummah strong...and Allah loves us.

This world is a prison for a believer and a paradise for the kaafir..

As I say you are a shame to Reer mudug..
Don't quote me again and f*ck off
Was living amongst the sahaba a prison? What about living under the pious Rashidun Khalifa? What about living under the various just Muslim rulers who have lived through the ages, such as Salahuddin? A good Muslim and a community of good Muslims make where ever they go, and where ever they live better. Your misunderstanding that hadith.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Was living amongst the sahaba a prison? What about living under the pious Rashidun Khalifa? What about living under the various just Muslim rulers who have lived through the ages, such as Salahuddin? A good Muslim and a community of good Muslims make where ever they go, and where ever they live better. Your misunderstanding that hadith.
Stop acting all pious Nayaa!!
Be yourself, spinless.. men like you shouldn't be allowed to spread your weak genes.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Stop acting all pious Nayaa!!
Be yourself, spinless.. men like you shouldn't be allowed to spread your weak genes.
Anytime someone disagrees with you, you resort to insults. Speak like a man, not a . "Don't quote me again!" kulaha, why you so scared?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You probably don't even pray. Lol. Good luck on making it to jannah. Im not the one who's going to get blasted by a drone.
You don't know nothing about my life Nayaa..

Those people that die in Muslim countries.. the whole world feels for them, pray for them, shed tears for them praying that Allah admits them to jannah, even your lovely hooyo prays forbthose people who

What abt you...?
Whose gonna shed a tear for you filth..
NOBODY..

Not even your hooyo!! after she learns of your kaafirnimo...
Poor INFIDEL!!

The jokes on you INFIDEL!!!
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.