What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop acting all pious Nayaa!!
Be yourself, spinless.. men like you shouldn't be allowed to spread your weak genes.
Wallahi I can't wait until hell rains down fire on your house:rejoice:
Your toxic thinking won't pollute the world anymore you ISIS loving f*ck
I bathe in lager whilst jihadis are burning alive thanks to western missiles.
Keep paying your taxes.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Anytime someone disagrees with you, you resort to insults. Speak like a man, not a . "Don't quote me again!" kulaha, why you so scared?
I'm not scared of you Nayaa..
You see this filth called warsame praying that Muslims get killed and you want to correct me instead of putting him in his place where he belongs...
You just proved that you're a spinless little that is scared to stand on her two feet..
I know some women on here who have longer balls than you little man

Shame on you!!

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm not scared of you Nayaa..
You see this filth called warsame praying that Muslims get killed and you want to correct me instead of putting him in his place where he belongs...
You just proved that you're a skinless little that is scared to stand on her two feet..

Shame on you!!
Is it your first day on the internet? The guy is trolling an it couldn't be more obvious. :siilaanyolaugh:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Wallahi I can't wait until hell rains down fire on your house:rejoice:
Your toxic thinking won't pollute the world anymore you ISIS loving f*ck
I bathe in lager whilst jihadis are burning alive thanks to western missiles.
Keep paying your taxes.
As I said those people will have the world to mourn for them...even the kufaar you worship...
Your hooyo won't come to your funeral and it's killing like a mofo inside.

Still the jokes on you..

You don't know nothing about my life Nayaa..

Those people that die in Muslim countries.. the whole world feels for them, pray for them, shed tears for them praying that Allah admits them to jannah, even your lovely hooyo prays forbthose people who..

What abt you...?
Whose gonna shed a tear for you filth..
NOBODY..

Not even your hooyo!! after she learns of your kaafirnimo...
Poor INFIDEL!!

The jokes on you INFIDEL!!!
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
"The whole world cries for them"
Well I don't, neither does my boy Netanyahu.
I love it when Palestinians suffer. :chrisfreshhah:
Good going israel.
Who's going to shed a tear when the SWAT team pops a cap in your brain. NO ONE. I'll die happily knowing that predator missles burn your friends alive everyday
God bless Israel
IMG_1080.JPG

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Good going israel.
Who's going to shed a tear when the SWAT team pops a cap in your brain. NO ONE. I'll die happily knowing that predator missles burn your friends alive everyday
God bless Israel
View attachment 9261
You see dead people...
I see people who are turning up in jannah!!

Still the jokes on you.
:chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Good going israel.
God bless Israel
View attachment 9261
Too far. Those people are dead. Have some respect.

As I said those people will have the world to mourn for them...even the kufaar you worship...
Your hooyo won't come to your funeral and it's killing like a mofo inside.

Still the jokes on you..
>world mourning for Isis
please, no one cares about sand . I'll happily crack ones skull if it had no reprocussions. BURN SANDNIGGERS, BURN

But you're hooyo, the hooyo you love will never pray on your dead carcass..

Still the jokes on you.
:drakelaugh::mjlol:
My Hooyo loves me anyway and I know that. I'll happily put my mother over any sandnigger. Bootyclapping scum. And when I die, at least my body will be intact and not blown to oblivion unlike yours
Don't quote me again please

That's right, Reer mudug are very religious people..
Live up to your name and stand with your Muslim brothers and sister..

Make us proud waryaa
He's gonna have to make reer mudug proud alright, you're below an embarrassment, you are a rabid dog who has to be put down the a local vet
And I don't mean an animal vet by the way

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
My Hooyo loves me anyway and I know that. I'll happily put my mother over any sandnigger. Bootyclapping scum. And when I die, at least my body will be intact and not blown to oblivion unlike yours
He's gonna have to make reer mudug proud alright, you're below an embarrassment, you are a rabid dog who has to be put down the a local vet
And I don't mean an animal vet by the way
"My mom will love me over any sand ." kulahaa..:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

If you're hooyo is a true believer she will love that "sand bigger" you so much hate over your bakhti, swine-eating ass..

Wallahi, I suggest you tell her sooner than later to save yourself...

And always know that if you die as a kaafir..no self-respecting, honorable Muslim women who fears Allah and believes in prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) WILL EVER EVER IN HER LIFE ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF AN INFIDEL WHOSE FATE IS JAHANNAM..
poor bastard...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Warya, you've spent too much time on 4chan. Those white boys have you all messed up.
Never ever in you life support a kaafir over a Muslim!!

Always call out any motherfucker who talks smack about Allah, prophet muhammad(S.A.W), and the sahabas(R.A), those people were the beat people to ever walk the face of this universe..
Never compromise your religion for anything, even a comment from a person who you believe Is "Trolling"

Always be of dignity and loyal to Islam.

You never know that standing up for your deen might be the reason Allah admits you to Jannah firdaus...
Like the prostitute who was given jannah for giving a thirsty dog some water...

Noolow sxb.. and may we meet in Jannah InshAllah

Nayaa, there is a reason why Allah does everything...to make this ummah strong...and Allah loves us.

This world is a prison for a believer and a paradise for the kaafir..

As I say you are a shame to Reer mudug..
Don't quote me again and f*ck off

This ace youth got such a hard beating from them sand he is turning into a salaftard :mjlol:

Kulaha thank Allah for the civil war abu xoolo bin dugaag :draketf:

If this world is a prison for you then why don't you f of from the west into the Afghan mountains ? :draketf:

Ooh you won't right hypocrite all talks and no action :drakekidding: them Arabs really did a number on you huh ashadada beey kaa keeynan :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts