What do you think about Somalis in Western militaries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was written by Allah that I will go to prison, then I will....
No measures can ever prevent that from happening coz it was determined before this universe ever came to existence...
So, never be afraid of no human being and hold your own then InshAllah you will be alright.

Prophet Mohamed(SAW) said " don't throw yourself in trouble, also he said "tie the camel's rope first then rely on Allah"
Stay safe and your loyalty is for your family and mum think of them first.

Are these militaries offering extended social benefits or generous welfare packages? I can't see incentivizing skinnies in any other way.

Why would the military want skinnies in the first place? They generally do not believe in hierarchies, structure, and stability. They would be a disaster for any sergeant training them.

Go and ask your qaraabo to be minister of computer science in whatever regional federal state you are from. That would be a far better fit, I think.

Are these militaries offering extended social benefits or generous welfare packages? I can't see incentivizing skinnies in any other way.

Why would the military want skinnies in the first place? They generally do not believe in hierarchies, structure, and stability. They would be a disaster for any sergeant training them.

Go and ask your qaraabo to be minister of computer science in whatever regional federal state you are from. That would be a far better fit, I think.
:dead::dead:

Now I saw it all Madow (Jubbaman) and harari (under taker) dissing Somalis!!!!!!boys go and thank Allah that slavery is over, Somalis used to trade you by bag of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.