Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga said MJ ain't confined to three cities.You do realize that Hargeisa alone has a bigger population of your entire Harti clan in the former Somali republic.Langaab foqol langaab.
My point still stands MJ's are not confined to 3 cities that are right next to eachother, Bari alone is bigger in size compared to the triangle let's face it Isaac don't live from ras cysr to ras kambooni kkkk

Apollo

VIP
Somaliland's flag is ugly as f*ck. I can't stand that eyesore. So cringe worthy.. ripped off Saudi-Iranian shit flag.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm trolling him loooooooool
Pause, what? The same guy who blocked me online is now trolling me? Lol come correct or don't come at all you emotional limp wrist having citiraaf worshipping Iranian flag waving red teeth having idoor kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You maybe trolling him, however he might bring the mandem to you. He doesn't have mental issues & neither do I.
image.png

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
My point still stands MJ's are not confined to 3 cities that are right next to eachother, Bari alone is bigger in size compared to the triangle let's face it Isaac don't live from ras cysr to ras kambooni kkkk
Your land is uninhabitable and looks like Mars.Harti(MJ,Dhulp and Warsan) are only 1 million also....
emptyquarter.jpg

PunaaniLand don't ever compare your langaab ass to Isaaqs.You should ask your Harti cousins about Habar Yonis/Habar Jeclo slapping them in every battle and taking their lands.Talk to your Bartiire cousins who have been getting slapped by SM in JigJigga governate since the old days.Only strong Darood clan is Caghdeer while Harti are basically Midgo!

Xamar is Hawiye and Hargeisa is Isaaq...what exactly do you have buddy?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I am not from south
Are you a Dhulo? If so then realize that you are nothing more then my pet.Your leaders like Cali Galaydh have submitted like the good Harti rats they are!

You screaming Somalia and waving the blue flag in your home from the West won't help free your people!

Are you a Dhulo? If so then realize that you are nothing more then my pet.Your leaders like Cali Galaydh have submitted like the good Harti rats they are!

You screaming Somalia and waving the blue flag in your home from the West won't help free your people!
Who's pet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending