Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your uncle Cali galaydh will come to Hargeisa,make sajdah and kiss the ring of Muuse Bixi once he wins in 2017.

Kiss the ring
3Godfather.jpg

I will throw some khat at him and will kiss my shoes, keep your goat leader he reflects well the nation of khat chewing the goats.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I will throw some khat at him and will kiss my shoes, keep your goat leader he reflects well the nation of khat chewing the goats.
Insulting Isaaq miyaa? Horta Dhulbuhante is my adoon and will forever be under Isaaq gumeysii.Now go wave the blue flag you dumb qurbajoog caydh collecting hoe

Insulting Isaaq miyaa? Horta Dhulbuhante is my adoon and will forever be under Isaaq gumeysii.Now go wave the blue flag you dumb qurbajoog caydh collecting hoe

Don't remind us every second your mum' s career in the oldest trade in history "hoe" !!!!poor guy his mum the hoe made him thought that all women are like her. Poor guy !!!!!! Take her to hajj and she will repent

RudeBoi

Don't remind us every second your mum' s career in the oldest trade in history "hoe" !!!!poor guy his mum the hoe made him thought that all women are like her. Poor guy !!!!!! Take to hajj and she will repent
kkkkk
We insulting politicians and you decided to insult Isaaq.I responded (a bit too harshly I agree) and now you want to insult a Somali mother on the day of Carafat.

الله يلعن امك

kkkkk
We insulting politicians and you decided to insult Isaaq.I responded (a bit too harshly I agree) and now you want to insult a Somali mother on the day of Carafat.

الله يلعن امك

Ceeb lying and insulting your mum in holy day ceeb take the old woman to hajj and let her wash your dirty mouth

RudeBoi

Ceeb lying and insulting your mum in holy day ceeb take the old woman to hajj and let her wash your dirty mouth
did you not call Isaaq a nation of goat chewers? Old lady..do you suffer from alzheimers some thing?

Take your fake Somali nationalist ass out of this thread

This thread is the funniest thread I have ever been on this site. Half of you don't even know what you're talking about, Lol. Continue! Eid Mubarak everyone

Don't @ me!!!

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ictifaar is right around the corner!
:drakelaugh:

How can an entire qabil live in delusion going on 30 years? Will Isaaq give up after 40 or 70 years?
The longest civil wars in world are coming to an end in Burma and Colombia, one going on for 70 years and the other 60 years.
The modern nation-state is very difficult to break away from. Katanga the richest and most well organized state in the hellhole that is Congo could not secede, although it had the support of Belgium.

In the case of Eritrea it took foreign sponsors and the collapse of Ethiopia's regime. In South Sudan it took the supermajor's lobbying in DC and christian missionaries to end a 40 year conflict. The problem in the case of Somaliland is that the Somali state has no intention of attacking it or giving it any propaganda material, so Somaliland has resorted to digging up graveyards.
Somalia is willing to play the long game even if it takes many decades. The unity of the Somali Republic is holy!!

RudeBoi

Ictifaar is right around the corner!
:drakelaugh:

How can an entire qabil live in delusion going on 30 years? Will Isaaq give up after 40 or 70 years?
The longest civil wars in world are coming to an end in Burma and Colombia, one going on for 70 years and the other 60 years.
The modern nation-state is very difficult to break away from. Katanga the richest and most well organized state in the hellhole that is Congo could not secede, although it had the support of Belgium.

In the case of Eritrea it took foreign sponsors and the collapse of Ethiopia's regime. In South Sudan it took the supermajor's lobbying in DC and christian missionaries to end a 40 year conflict. The problem in the case of Somaliland is that the Somali state has no intention of attacking it or giving it any propaganda material, so Somaliland has resorted to digging up graveyards.
Somalia is willing to play the long game even if it takes many decades. The unity of the Somali Republic is holy!!
Did this PunaaniLander say the Somali republic is not willing to attack it!!!!

With what army you delusional fucks! I think the hot sun in your desert province has baked your brain.Drink some water saaxib!

Hawiye's get in here before Eid, we need a change up plus I want to laugh.
HG I love you lot I really do xx

@Reign @Nana.H @Mckenzie @ghost

You are the only HG's I know of on this site.

Before anyone says I'm starting a civil war on the Internet, hush your mouth & close your eyes that way you cannot see it.

His first point about the economic implications is completely irrelevant to Somaliland's case , Somaliland or Somalia are not landlocked nor will there be a sharing of resources. The other point about border issues is something that has already been set in stone since the British demarcated borders with the Italians. The writer of this article arguments doesn't even apply to Somaliland because we are not seceding, we are dissolving a union between two states. This retard read a news article on Somaliland and went to write this without even doing research. I have no doubt if SL/Somalia went to the International court of arbitration to decide on the legality of Somaliland's case, we would win. With that being said, recognition or no recognition, Somaliland will never ever be part of Somalia , Good willing till Yawmal Qiyaamah.

His first point about the economic implications is completely irrelevant to Somaliland's case , Somaliland or Somalia are not landlocked nor will there be a sharing of resources. The other point about border issues is something that has already been set in stone since the British demarcated borders with the Italians. The writer of this article arguments doesn't even apply to Somaliland because we are not seceding, we are dissolving a union between two states. This retard read a news article on Somaliland and went to write this without even doing research. I have no doubt if SL/Somalia went to the International court of arbitration to decide on the legality of Somaliland's case, we would win. With that being said, recognition or no recognition, Somaliland will never ever be part of Somalia , Good willing till Yawmal Qiyaamah.
:chrisfreshhah:

"His first point about the economic implications is completely irrelevant to Somaliland's case , Somaliland or Somalia are not landlocked nor will there be a sharing of resources. The other point about border issues is something that has already been set in stone since the British demarcated borders with the Italians. The writer of this article arguments doesn't even apply to Somaliland because we are not seceding, we are dissolving a union between two states. This retard read a news article on Somaliland and went to write this without even doing research. I have no doubt if SL/Somalia went to the International court of arbitration to decide on the legality of Somaliland's case, we would win. With that being said, recognition or no recognition, Somaliland will never ever be part of Somalia , Good willing till Yawmal Qiyaamah."

Fadlan jooji beenta!

The borders are not set in stone, you're litteraly fighting with two neigboring states over border disputes in the form of Phuntland and Khaatumo, and those conflicts are largely due to the resources found in the area of dispute. Secondly, you're seceding as the defintion is "withdraw formally from membership of a federal union" which is excately what are you doing. International precedent requries you to seek formal regoniction from the union or state you're seceding, which will never happen.

Thirdly, you fail to meet the criteria for ICJ definition of legality of secession, firstly that you must be a distinct people from the country you're seceding from, secondy redimal sucession in case of gross violations of human rights, thirdly prove effectiveness and bettering the situation from previous, and fourth with the explicit or implicit support from the existing state.

Somaliland cannot prove or lift the burden of proof required, thus relegating it to autunomous status until Kenya or Ehtopia finds it as a useful tool against the Somali Homeland.

RudeBoi

"His first point about the economic implications is completely irrelevant to Somaliland's case , Somaliland or Somalia are not landlocked nor will there be a sharing of resources. The other point about border issues is something that has already been set in stone since the British demarcated borders with the Italians. The writer of this article arguments doesn't even apply to Somaliland because we are not seceding, we are dissolving a union between two states. This retard read a news article on Somaliland and went to write this without even doing research. I have no doubt if SL/Somalia went to the International court of arbitration to decide on the legality of Somaliland's case, we would win. With that being said, recognition or no recognition, Somaliland will never ever be part of Somalia , Good willing till Yawmal Qiyaamah."

Fadlan jooji beenta!

The borders are not set in stone, you're litteraly fighting with two neigboring states over border disputes in the form of Phuntland and Khaatumo, and those conflicts are largely due to the resources found in the area of dispute. Secondly, you're seceding as the defintion is "withdraw formally from membership of a federal union" which is excately what are you doing. International precedent requries you to seek formal regoniction from the union or state you're seceding, which will never happen.

Thirdly, you fail to meet the criteria for ICJ definition of legality of secession, firstly that you must be a distinct people from the country you're seceding from, secondy redimal sucession in case of gross violations of human rights, thirdly prove effectiveness and bettering the situation from previous, and fourth with the explicit or implicit support from the existing state.

Somaliland cannot prove or lift the burden of proof required, thus relegating it to autunomous status until Kenya or Ehtopia finds it as a useful tool against the Somali Homeland.
The fact that you said Somaliland has border disputes with an entity called "Khaatumo state" discredits everything you said.There is no dispute with PunaaniLand or non existent"Khaatumo"
Somaliland is completely in control of our border of pre 1960 independence.

f*ck outta here Darrod boy :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts