Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@RudeBoi allow the karbash :damn:

You know darod are funny people, they insult another clan and hide behind Somali. talking about " Mogadishu is my city, borama, zaila is my city" :dead:

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
The only place where triangle villagers and dabayacos engage in actual combat is the internet :mjlol:
Swear is amazing how yall got taht in common

maestro

Cultural revolution
HartaSheikh with a population of 250k
x6kcbd.jp

It was an ex refugee camp in the 80s that became a large city.Majority are Sacad Muuse.SM also have Tog Wajaale,Xarshin and Baligubadle and that's only Habar Awal.

Caghdeer don't test me warya! I don't want to list the defeats you took against HY & the Suldaans of Isaaq Ciidigalle!

250K?? :siilaanyolaugh: Those refugee numbers from the 90s don't mean shit.

This is neighboring Qabri Bayax. Abaskul town like the 7-8th largest town in the region

Klf5JYI.jpg

ILBYI1x.jpg

I had to zoom that shit out and still couldn't get the whole town in the picture without it losing detail. GTFO with your irrelevant tuulo :lolbron:

Last edited:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The only place where triangle villagers and dabayacos engage in actual combat is the internet :mjlol:
Swear is amazing how yall got taht in common
Hawiye with only Banadir are calling Isaaq three city villagers.What has this world come to.Name a major city other then Xamar that belongs to Beesha Hawiye :lolbron:

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
:faysalwtf::dabcasar:

You will reveal your qaabil sooner or later saaxib :fittytousand:
I have transcended beyond the shackles of Qabil and no longer bound by it Thats where the name TransQabil is derived from.
Once you go transqabil you never back :wow1:

In other words im freeza's final form and you havent even turned supersaiyan yet i cant lose to you no matter how:fittytousand:
viva le revolutiõn :wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
After I completely dismantled broke Punaaniland.This is all you can say....Fam thats just pathetic. :birdman:

Get back to your whiteboard and start brainstorming :umad:
Mah nigga i never go into any punaniland related threads cause i aint give a f*ck about em:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Never heard of puntland or mj's till i joined this site thats how irrelevant they are :cryinglaughsmiley:

These mans hatin on the winning team sxb

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Mah nigga i never go into any punaniland related threads cause i aint give a f*ck about em:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Never heard of puntland or mj's till i joined this site thats how irrelevant they are :cryinglaughsmiley:

These mans hatin on the winning team sxb
Truss me fam.Any video or post/tweet on the internet about Somaliland you will see Daroods/Hawiye flocking there to talk shit.It's alright tho.

Peasents gon hate but we will be moving forward
tumblr_nhpmeep0uT1tq2mz1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending