Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
When you say somaliland referendum? You mean Isaac? Cause somaliland is a tribal state, if you think it represents other tribes except Isaac then you're delusional, don't insult our intelligence, about Samaroon a large part of them don't support isaacs bid to form an independent country & sultan Wabar sultanka guud ee Beesha Samaroon made it clear how his people feel,who are you to argue with sultanka Beesha Samaroon?
Stick to a politics.You clearly have no knowledge of Samarone or even your Harti cousins the Dhulbuhantes.You probably couldn't even tell me the subclans living in Lascanood!

Kkkkkkkk

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
We are descadants of Muhammad (Calayhi salaatu was salaam) who are Muslims.We are guranteed victory in this life and the next.Ilma Amisom are destined for Jahannam!
Fock off to arabia then and stop claming the land of real somalis

When you say somaliland referendum? You mean Isaac? Cause somaliland is a tribal state, if you think it represents other tribes except Isaac then you're delusional, don't insult our intelligence, about Samaroon a large part of them don't support isaacs bid to form an independent country & sultan Wabar sultanka guud ee Beesha Samaroon made it clear how his people feel,who are you to argue with sultanka Beesha Samaroon?

Lol, just as I thought.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stick to a politics.You clearly have no knowledge of Samarone or even your Harti cousins the Dhulbuhantes.You probably couldn't even tell me the subclans living in Lascanood!

Kkkkkkkk
Baharsame boowe kkkk I'm cisman maxamud bah dirooble bah Dhulbhante ee ha booyin boowe

RudeBoi

Darood taking major Ls
2014126635263187702797961DSC03052.JPG

2qvtabc.jpg

Meanwhile in Xamar Hutus are being abused
2012-03-22-shabaab-a.jpg

I think the only problem somaliland will face if they get recognition is border dispute. I wonder what are your opinion for those who supports somaliland on the dhuhulbante and the warsan who wants to remain with somalia. I think the majority wants to remain with somalia but due to the goverment in xamar neglecting them, this may change.

RudeBoi

I think the only problem somaliland will face if they get recognition is border dispute. I wonder what are your opinion for those who supports somaliland on the dhuhulbante and the warsan who wants to remain with somalia. I think the majority wants to remain with somalia but due to the goverment in xamar neglecting them, this may change.
Dhulo subclans have submitted.Warsans sooner or later will do the same as their cousins considering they are smaller then Dhulos.

Although I absolutely disagree. A massive winner takes battle between all qabills would solve most of our problems. Right now not one mamul can subdue the other. This leave us in a status quo. As a result you will have years of border skirmishes, politicians who arent more useful then their counteparts. Our enemies who border us will use 1 mamul against the other and a host of other issues. We need a dictator in my opinion

RudeBoi

I dont think all of them are. So are you saying that you want to force them ?
Somaliland has played the patience game.Many Somalis actually believed militarily we couldn't wipe out the few hundred Khaatumo Dhulo terrorists in Buhoodle and actually believed we were weak.Now they are the last to submit.

As for Warsengali we will not force them but in the long term they will learn that joining the Somaliland political process and not having hostile relations with your neighbours will help them in the long term.We will not use military force on our citizens unless we have no other choice!

Somaliland has played the patience game.Many Somalis actually believed militarily we couldn't wipe out the few hundred Khaatumo Dhulo terrorists in Buhoodle and actually believed we were weak.Now they are the last to submit.

As for Warsengali we will not force them but in the long term they will learn that joining the Somaliland political process and not having hostile relations with your neighbours will help them in the long term.We will not use military force on our citizens unless we have no other choice!
What is that choice ?
I just believe that forcing another group to join your group is wrong. Problems will follow after. But if a group is willingly to join you , then it might work very well. I support somalia but if somaliland wants to leave, then no one can force them to stay.I just hope that peace can be sustained between the two. Just no forcing people .

Well using words like 'submitted' does not paint you in a good light.

you fucking know that iam right.

why else didnt world recognize u in 25 years kkkkkkkkkkk

they know recognition leads to bloody civilwar. they dont want responsibility for the genocide against isaaq clan.

remember isaaq is only 2.5 million, we are way bigger. Rwanda Hotel in the making if world recognizes u. u think un soldiers will help u? u think ethiopia will help u?

Somaliland is independent, safe and successful this is In contrast to wherever you come from in the South. So go and eat your heart out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts