Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland is independent, safe and successful this is In contrast to wherever you come from in the South. So go and eat your heart out
That's the story you sell to the international community, you tell them somaliland is peaceful & democratic yet Somalia is in chaos, then they ask you what about Puntland? That's when you start stuttering & foaming at the mouth kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
come to my endz I will knock you out.
Really? You could'nt even stand my words online so you decided to block me like a chick imagine trying to confront me in the flesh kkkk id probably make you cry, cause you're as soft as a marshmallow.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
That's the story you sell to the international community, you tell them somaliland is peaceful & democratic yet Somalia is in chaos, then they ask you what about Puntland? That's when you start stuttering & foaming at the mouth kkkk
Dhabacayo are not safe kkkk
Your fat Cabdweli gaas governer of DhabacayoLand running from the Galmudug Lions!
2qvtabc.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhabacayo are not safe kkkk
Your fat Cabdweli gaas governer of DhabacayoLand running from the Galmudug Lions!
2qvtabc.jpg
Sooner or later Hawiye will realise that you're using them so that Somalia remains in chaos so Isaac may reach their long anticipated icitiraaf idol, all while screaming IRIR. Yet when push comes to shove you're descended from bani hashim kkkk

RudeBoi

Sooner or later Hawiye will realise that you're using them so that Somalia remains in chaos so Isaac may reach their long anticipated icitiraaf idol, all while screaming IRIR. Yet when push comes to shove you're descended from bani hashim kkkk
Majeertan are irrelevant and broke with no money.Ofcourse you don't want to diss Hawiye.Afterall you got to perform some Niiko at VillaSomalia for Hawiye so they can give you some bread crumbs from the international aid given to Xamar.

Dhabacayo getting slapped by one jilib of HG.While Somaliland kicked your asses years ago and kicked you out of Sool & Sanaag.

Really? You could'nt even stand my words online so you decided to block me like a chick imagine trying to confront me in the flesh kkkk id probably make you cry, cause you're as soft as a marshmallow.
If you're so tough as you say then lets meet up man to man we'll see what a little girl you are Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're so tough as you say then lets meet up man to man we'll see what a little girl you are Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
if you went as far as to block me online just imagine what you'd do on road? Blud you'd call police on man kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majeertan are irrelevant and broke with no money.Ofcourse you don't want to diss Hawiye.Afterall you got to perform some Niiko at VillaSomalia for Hawiye so they can give you some bread crumbs from the international aid given to Xamar.

Dhabacayo getting slapped by one jilib of HG.While Somaliland kicked your asses years ago and kicked you out of Sool & Sanaag.
I see your British colonial masters taught you well lol xamar is the capital city of Somalia including hargaisa, burco & Berbera ee midnimada Somalia waa muqadis, MJ's are part of the federal government whether it's MJ's from jubaland or Puntland unlike Isaac we are not just confined into three cities, we haven't jumped ship & are working effortlessly to bring about the midnimo of Somalia while you on the other hand wish to see its demise, but the 1 million somaliland shilling question is does Hawiye realise this? Miise they're thinking my enemies enemy is my friend.

Last edited:

RudeBoi

Nigga said MJ ain't confined to three cities.You do realize that Hargeisa alone has a bigger population of your entire Harti clan in the former Somali republic.Langaab foqol langaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts