Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck it! Here you go mate.
1415.jpg

Gabr1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
It looks like he's holding their hands trying to teach them how to govern a country. :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wallahi oo billaahi, i dont care if hargeisa berbera and burco secedes now. let them have these dusty cities and fart as much as they want. ugly cities :drakelaugh:

but we will never allow samaroon and dhulbahante to be dragged. we will even butcher ilmo somalidiids with machetes if thats the only option within civilwar.
Isaac say xamar can't force us yet if a child waves the flag of Somalia in borama, gabiiley, las canod they shoot them, you couldn't make it up.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Where will you go do you think if you die for ictiraaf? Kkkk not paradise that's for sure.
We are descadants of Muhammad (Calayhi salaatu was salaam) who are Muslims.We are guranteed victory in this life and the next.Ilma Amisom are destined for Jahannam!

I'm repeating myself because so are you. A referendum from the Somalia Govt won't happen. When TWO Somaliland polls are showing a declining minority why would the Somalia Govt even bother?

No. You said it would legitimize the SL gov and that's why they won't do it. I said, even with that considered it would still be a win for Somalia gov (ie. worth it) because the end result would be that the SL gov would be completely delegitimized. Then you said, it would legitimize the SL gov. You did not address that point or any other that I made at all.

No. You said it would legitimize the SL gov and that's why they won't do it. I said, even with that considered it would still be a win for Somalia gov (ie. worth it) because the end result would be that the SL gov would be completely delegitimized. Then you said, it would legitimize the SL gov. You did not address that point or any other that I made at all.
It would be a meaningless and pointless win that would do more harm than good to the Somalia Govt. Same with the US, them doing a Texas Referendum would be completely idiotic.

It would be a meaningless and pointless win that would do more harm than good to the Somalia Govt. Same with the US, them doing a Texas Referendum would be completely idiotic.

I agree it would be bad for the Somalia gov, because they wouldn't win. If you go back to my first my post, my point was that if the Somalia gov thought they would win it would be the best option for them. Obviously, we agree.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer awdal realised that Isaac was trying to steal their land why they were campaigning to get citiraaf, now the jig is up, Samaroon are fed up & ain't having no more of isaacs dhuulbalaarsii cause Isaac are confined toBerbera, burco, hargaisa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone pinch Isaac & tell them that they can't force other tribes to join their facade if they are not willing to give you their consent. It's not rocket science..

Reer awdal realised that Isaac was trying to steal their land why they were campaigning to get citiraaf, now the jig is up, Samaroon are fed up & ain't having no more of isaacs dhuulbalaarsii cause Isaac are confined toBerbera, burco, hargaisa.

Would you support a referendum in SL in order to see the extent to which what you say is true?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are descadants of Muhammad (Calayhi salaatu was salaam) who are Muslims.We are guranteed victory in this life and the next.Ilma Amisom are destined for Jahannam!
You're descendants of the crown of England British somaliland kkkk

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The difference between others who got independent and Somaliland is that the others wanted to remove the domination of one ethnic group who share nothing in common in terms of ethnicity, language, culture or religion.

Somaliland on the other hand share the same ethnicity, language, culture and religion with Somalia so that's why they're not getting any independence.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Would you support a referendum in SL in order to see the extent to which what you say is true?
I support Isaac independence, there's no such thing as british somaliland (cisse,Samaroon,Warsengeli,Isaac,Dhulbhante) colonialism is over. After the civil war we split up into tribal states & somaliland is no exception cause it represents Isaac interests only where Samaroon, Dhulbhante are mere spectators. I know for sure Samaroon & Dhulbhante, Warsengeli,cisse don't want to break up from the rest of Somalia cause if they truly felt like that then you would already have had your independence from the rest of Somalia.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
This thread is proof that these reer konfuur don't know anything about the North.We got one idiot claiming Samarone hate Somaliland when they are a big player in Somaliland politics playing off of the Habar-Habar politics.Samarone are now in an alliance with HA & HJ.

Then we got the moron Somali"Wadani"Soldier thinking he has an actual chance of fighting Somaliland when he's women are going with Amisom men for a bowl of food! While Al Shabab is roaming the countryside!Nigga is high on the good shit!

I support Isaac independence, there's no such thing as british somaliland (cisse,Samaroon,Warsengeli,Isaac,Dhulbhante) colonialism is over. After the civil war we split up into tribal states & somaliland is no exception cause it represents Isaac interests only where Samaroon, Dhulbhante are mere spectators. I know for sure Samaroon & Dhulbhante, Warsengeli,cisse don't want to break up from the rest of Somalia cause if they truly felt like that then you would already have had your independence from the rest of Somalia.

'Do you support a referendum?' was my question, not do you support independence. But thanks for your answer. The bolded is ridiculous though. You do not know that for sure, especially in the case of samaroon in particular. Nobody serious would make such a black and white statements anyway. The question is about the extent to which ppl support one position or another, it's not black and white. Also not all Isaaq are in favor of independence. Which is why a referendum with international observers would be without a doubt the best way to go for everyone. Not too many ppl who are not in favor of SL seem to support that though...

The difference between others who got independent and Somaliland is that the others wanted to remove the domination of one ethnic group who share nothing in common in terms of ethnicity, language, culture or religion.

Somaliland on the other hand share the same ethnicity, language, culture and religion with Somalia so that's why they're not getting any independence.
Ethiopia-Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo-Republic of Congo, North Korea-South Korea, even add in all the clan based gulf arab states.

According to International Law Somaliland has every right to be a recognized state. Somaliland has been independent for 25 years now. Even the government in Somalia knows this, that's why they are trying to sabotage their efforts.

It is not simple, and it is certainly not that simple. If it was that simple then the international community would support a Kurdish independent state. Also they would support the somali regions of Kenya and Ethiopia being part of Somalia. Nobody does because ppl really don't care about any of that when you get down to the nitty gritty. Also, if the ppl of SL want independence, then all of those similarities clearly don't amount for much anyway. People are cut up along ethnic line and border throughout the world and throughout africa. This is not unusual and its not some kind of deal breaker.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
'Do you support a referendum?' was my question, not do you support independence. But thanks for your answer. The bolded is ridiculous though. You do not know that for sure, especially in the case of samaroon in particular. Nobody serious would make such a black and white statements anyway. The question is about the extent to which ppl support one position or another, it's not black and white. Also not all Isaaq are in favor of independence. Which is why a referendum with international observers would be without a doubt the best way to go for everyone. Not too many ppl who are not in favor of SL seem to support that though...
When you say somaliland referendum? You mean Isaac? Cause somaliland is a tribal state, if you think it represents other tribes except Isaac then you're delusional, don't insult our intelligence, about Samaroon a large part of them don't support isaacs bid to form an independent country & sultan Wabar sultanka guud ee Beesha Samaroon made it clear how his people feel,who are you to argue with sultanka Beesha Samaroon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending