Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjcry:No worries I'll make sure to sue the publishers inshaallah
Here's some more kkkkkk
ng_map.jpg
14ik235.jpg
Somaliland-map.jpg

The Somali Govt calling for a referendum would only legitimize the already non legitimate claim for Independence. And anyways referendums and direct democracy is stupid. Brexit being a clear example.

The US Government would never give the Texans a referendum, and Spain won't give Catalans their own referendum, when they have a much more legitimate claim

As I have said before. The SL gov have ruled in the majority of the places they lay claim to for nearly 3 decades. They are inherently legitimized because of this simple fact.

If they thought only a minority (or small majority) wanted independence, this would 100% be the quickest way to snatch back power and legitimacy from the SL gov.

In this scenario they would be begrudgingly legitimizing the SL gov (what you claim they want to avoid), only to completely uproot their claim in the aftermath. It would still be a complete win for the Somalia gov and they wouldn’t have to worry about SL’s legitimacy thereafter.

The reality is the only reason why the Somalia gov (and Spain for that matter) will not, is because they fear the outcome. The next qs is who are they to deny the people what they want? There's nothing wrong with direct democracy and referendums, people just don't like outcomes, that's it.

And the Somalia gov could even impose a super majority outcome for them to accept it of 65% if they're worried about a 1 or 2 percentage point difference.

A referendum would be the best thing to do for Somalia gov if they thought only a minority (or even a small majority) wanted independence.

It would be the best thing for the Somalia gov if they actually cared about the wishes of the people of the region.

It, however, wouldn't be the best thing for the Somalia gov, if they had a genuine fear of the outcome and didn't respect the wishes of the people. This is why they won't do it.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
25 years from now you'll be still singing citiraaf. If Isaac are so powerful then why don't they capture buhoodle? All that big talk won't win hearts & minds, al shabaab won't do it, funding them & creating chaos in xamar won't change things, Samaroon, dhulos, Warsengeli & ciise don't want none of this facade called isaacland.
Somaliland doesn't like using military force on the civilians of the republic.We are clever like Yahuud.

Using force on Buhoodle will make us look bad in the IC and also it would antagonize the Dhulo subclans on our side in the first place.Anyways Khaatumo has officially been dismantled and has given their weapons into Somaliland govt hands.

Somaliland would take Xamar in a year!
The best international community will learn that if they want a functioning Somalia they will need to accept our demands of recognition and only then will we withdraw.As we are in Xamar we will set up a puppet govt!

Somaliland doesn't like using military force on the civilians of the republic.We are clever like Yahuud.

Using force on Buhoodle will make us look bad in the IC and also it would antagonize the Dhulo subclans on our side in the first place.Anyways Khaatumo has officially been dismantled and has given their weapons into Somaliland govt hands.

Somaliland would take Xamar in a year!
The best international community will learn that if they want a functioning Somalia they will need to accept our demands of recognition and only then will we withdraw.As we are in Xamar we will set up a puppet govt!
Go burn in a fire.

RudeBoi

Who do you hate more doros or hutus?
I don't hate civilians who have done nothing wrong.It is their corrupt politicians who brainwashed their folks & kids into hating Somaliland.Remember Darood clans like Dhulos & Warsengali are an integral part of Somaliland just like any Isaaq clans or Samarone

As I have said before. The SL gov have ruled in the majority of the places they lay claim to for nearly 3 decades. They are inherently legitimized because of this simple fact.

If they thought only a minority (or small majority) wanted independence, this would 100% be the quickest way to snatch back power and legitimacy from the SL gov.

In this scenario they would be begrudgingly legitimizing the SL gov (what you claim they want to avoid), only to completely uproot their claim in the aftermath. It would still be a complete win for the Somalia gov and they wouldn’t have to worry about SL’s legitimacy thereafter.

The reality is the only reason why the Somalia gov (and Spain for that matter) will not, is because they fear the outcome. The next qs is who are they to deny the people what they want? There's nothing wrong with direct democracy and referendums, people just don't like outcomes, that's it.

And the Somalia gov could even impose a super majority outcome for them to accept it of 65% if they're worried about a 1 or 2 percentage point difference.

A referendum would be the best thing to do for Somalia gov if they thought only a minority (or even a small majority) wanted independence.

It would be the best thing for the Somalia gov if they actually cared about the wishes of the people of the region.

It, however, wouldn't be the best thing for the Somalia gov, if they had a genuine fear of the outcome and didn't respect the wishes of the people. This is why they won't do it.
How many times do I have to drill this into your head. A referendum issued by Somalia Govt would be legitimizing Somaliland on an International field and won't ever happen. There is already a shrinking minority in Somaliland that want Independence as seen from both SL polls from 2001 and 2016.

How many times do I have to drill this into your head. A referendum issued by Somalia Govt would be legitimizing Somaliland on an International field and won't ever happen. There is already a shrinking minority in Somaliland that want Independence as seen from both SL polls from 2001 and 2016.

I addressed your point you dumbass, if you want to respond to that, then by all means, but don't just fucking repeat yourself. Stupid as hell.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
shrinking minority?

pls stop talking out of your arse kid.

I am happy with the way things are now instead of calaacaling about Independence(which will certainly come) we need to improve the our ecenomy and living standard of our people. build build and success will come as we have seen with the DP world.

You must be Hawiye.Somaliland has tried everything to become independent From democratic elections to actually presenting to the IC our valid legal case.We are left with no other option then war.We don't like war and losing good sons of the republic but war is the only option!
The South has to burn!
What is your valid legal claim? Tell me. The shrinking minority that want Independence? The fact that a long dead dictator didn't give a shit about you? The fact that most of your government served under the Dictator that didn't give a shit about you? The fact that you're sooooooo different from other Somalis because what exactly? You say Somaliland has tried "every peaceful way" so instead you're advocating for fucking war? You'll never win, no one will.

The fact that @merka and @Realwarya is cheering you on is even more pathetic. You're spouting uncivilized nonsense

I addressed your point you dumbass, if you want to respond to that, then by all means, but don't just fucking repeat yourself. Stupid as hell.
I'm repeating myself because so are you. A referendum from the Somalia Govt won't happen. When TWO Somaliland polls are showing a declining minority why would the Somalia Govt even bother?

What is your valid legal claim? Tell me. The shrinking minority that want Independence? The fact that a long dead dictator didn't give a shit about you? The fact that most of your government served under the Dictator that didn't give a shit about you? The fact that you're sooooooo different from other Somalis because what exactly? You say Somaliland has tried "every peaceful way" so instead you're advocating for fucking war? You'll never win, no one will.

The fact that @merka and @Realwarya is cheering you on is even more pathetic. You're spouting uncivilized nonsense
http://www.somalilandlaw.com/Somaliland_Act_of_Union.htm

Do some research before you start speaking nonsense.

shrinking minority?

pls stop talking out of your arse kid.

I am happy with the way things are now instead of calaacaling about Independence(which will certainly come) we need to improve the our ecenomy and living standard of our people. build build and success will come as we have seen with the DP world.
In 2001 1.2 million signed the petition for Independence. In 2016 only 1 million did despite a population growth at that too. When the old politicians that are using the Independence claim to stay in power die you'll see a massive decline in support

RudeBoi

Nigga I'm on my phone right now so I can write a detailed post about the legal case.Our legal case is based upon the union of 1960.

Now stop spouting your uneducated opinions.You obviously don't know shit about Somali politics and you probably never went to the Horn in your entire life.

Nigga I'm on my phone right now so I can write a detailed post about the legal case.Our legal case is based upon the union of 1960.

Now stop spouting your uneducated opinions.You obviously don't know shit about Somali politics and you probably never went to the Horn in your entire life.
The kid is only 15. Don't waste your time arguing with him.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You must be Hawiye.Somaliland has tried everything to become independent From democratic elections to actually presenting to the IC our valid legal case.We are left with no other option then war.We don't like war and losing good sons of the republic but war is the only option!
The South has to burn!
Isaac can't force other tribes, no tribe is stronger than the other, if you ain't noticed Somalia had a tribal war, if Isaac thinks they can force another then you will cease to exist, Isaac as a tribe.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The suicidal nature of Isaac, f*ck faqash, Warsengeli & Dhulbhante are our fellow country men, never forget what Darood did to our people & their leader siyad barre on the other hand they're screaming out xamar can't force us yet they are killing little boys and girls for simply waving the flag of Somalia in las canod iyo borama, they're behaving like the suicidal apartheid terrorist state of Israel.

RudeBoi

Isaac can't force other tribes, no tribe is stronger than the other, if you ain't noticed Somalia had a tribal war, if Isaac thinks they can force another then you will cease to exist, Isaac as a tribe.
In the former Somali republic the largest clan population wise is between Hawiye & Isaaq.While Somaliland = Isaaq(HA,Garxajis,HJ and etc) + Dir(Samarone,Cisse) + Harti.

The divided South has no chance to stand up against Somaliland.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Isaaqland is clan based state, the world knows that.:mjlol: The world knows Darod and Hawiye are the real players and isaaq is laangaab clan that acts like silly crying for attention.

British Embassy for Somalia knew how to treat that crying Ducaale from Horn Africa Isaaq Mouthpiece channel.

As Hawiye we fight them diplomatically, fighting them military would lead to the genocide of isaaq, we dont want crybitches to be killed in large numbers. If Dhulbahante and Samaroon wants arms and training, we can provide them with that.:banderas:

Laangaab Samaroon vs Laangaab Isaaq, both from Dir clan. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending