Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaaqland is clan based state, the world knows that. The world knows Darod and Hawiye are the real players and isaaq is laangaab clan that acts like silly crying for attention.

British Embassy for Somalia knew how to treat that crying Ducaale from Horn Africa Isaaq Mouthpiece channel.
stfu

The suicidal nature of Isaac, f*ck faqash, Warsengeli & Dhulbhante are our fellow country men, never forget what Darood did to our people & their leader siyad barre on the other hand they're screaming out xamar can't force us yet they are killing little boys and girls for simply waving the flag of Somalia in las canod iyo borama, they're behaving like the suicidal apartheid terrorist state of Israel.

Did you forget to take your meds?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
you fucking know that iam right.

why else didnt world recognize u in 25 years kkkkkkkkkkk

they know recognition leads to bloody civilwar. they dont want responsibility for the genocide against isaaq clan.

remember isaaq is only 2.5 million, we are way bigger. Rwanda Hotel in the making if world recognizes u. u think un soldiers will help u? u think ethiopia will help u?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you forget to take your meds?
I thought you had me on block? What happened? Did your miraculously had a huge build up of testosterone cause you previous action indicated to me that your body was just overflowing with oestrogen.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's best that you stick to Berbera, burco, hargaisa & stop trying to steal other peoples land. Just like the Jewish Zionist state of Israel Isaac once who complained of oppression are now the oppressors.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
It's best that you stick to Berbera, burco, hargaisa & stop trying to steal other peoples land. Just like the Jewish Zionist state of Israel Isaac once who complained of oppression are now the oppressors.
wallahi oo billaahi, i dont care if hargeisa berbera and burco secedes now. let them have these dusty cities and fart as much as they want. ugly cities :drakelaugh:

but we will never allow samaroon and dhulbahante to be dragged. we will even butcher ilmo somalidiids with machetes if thats the only option within civilwar.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
lol, we fighting against amisom

are u ilmo somalidiids fucked by ethiopians?
Didn't know bowing for Amisom was considered fighting them. :mjlol:
cam-2.jpg

you fucking know that iam right.

why else didnt world recognize u in 25 years kkkkkkkkkkk

they know recognition leads to bloody civilwar. they dont want responsibility for the genocide against isaaq clan.

remember isaaq is only 2.5 million, we are way bigger. Rwanda Hotel in the making if world recognizes u. u think un soldiers will help u? u think ethiopia will help u?
Lol it only took 20k amisom troops to save you from killing yourselves. Beesha Sheikh Isaaq has many tribal allies in the south that could take over Mogadishu in days.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
wallahi oo billaahi, i dont care if hargeisa berbera and burco secedes now. let them have these dusty cities and fart as much as they want. ugly cities :drakelaugh:

but we will never allow samaroon and dhulbahante to be dragged. we will even butcher ilmo somalidiids with machetes if thats the only option within civilwar.
Samarone love Somaliland and heavily intermarry with Isaaq Habar Awal.Hold that L!

Dhulos have also submitted to the Somaliland political process completely.Another L for you saaxib!

Anyways we both know you don't care about Somaliniimo ilma Amisom! You only care about the aid you will receive from Weatern taxpayers!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Lol it only took 20k amisom troops to save you from killing yourselves. Beesha Sheikh Isaaq has many tribal allies in the south that could take over Mogadishu in days.
try them luck, we will get in hargeisa with swords to chop heads and heavy weaponary

iam telling u the next civilwar will be much more bloodier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending