Is being a house wife oppressive to women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:russ:

SenseSays, I am still laughing. I didn't realize me and cosmos were that annoying. I don't hate the brother, but he is annoying. I am glad he insults me and insults everybody he wants. I have a soft heart and worry the impact my actions have on others. He freed my conscience with his insulting ways, so I am okay dishing out as much to him. If he complains, I would let him be and won't even respond to his posts. Others can pick an argument with him.

I have my doubts that he intentionally posts inflammatory comments to get me to talk :drakelaugh:He likes me I think.

Last edited:
Because it all boils down to the fundamental difference between men and women's roles in relationships. As much as you wish it weren't the case, the model of men being stay-at-home nurturers and women being the sole breadwinners just doesn't work. Go and look at the divorce rates for stay-at-home fathers. Many women who are fiercer feminist than you have tried and failed at it.

It's simply nature and biology. :manny:

Might have been but these roles have slowed started to change sxb it's not gonna be the same as it was 50 years ago.

I'm sorry but I must have skipped the part about it being natural part of a womans biology to be a housewife. I obviously didn't pay enough attention in biology class :drakekidding:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Look it's simple, if you do not want to be a housewife then do not marry someone that wants a housewife. Do not lie to the man and tell him all the things he wants to hear before you marry him. If you do not want to be a housewife and do not want kids then it will be very difficult to find a somali guy that will marry you :pachah1:

I think they way women are treated/viewed in somali culture is oppressive and detrimental. :manny: don't see why I have to accommodate something that actively seeks to harm me

So you basically go around and preach about respecting cultures and treating them equal when it concerns yours then? all others are fair game lol ok. American women are treated infinity better than somali women, the only reason why you can't see that is because you're a man

It is your view that when I defend the honor and character of a Somali, I come across as preachy and am demanding what is not within my right as a Somali who loves his culture. And not every Somali female sees her culture as seeking to harm her actively. You have hundreds of thousands of Somali immigrants, half if not more of them females in the west. I have seen few who think the way you do. Still, you are entitled to your views.

Look it's simple, if you do not want to be a housewife then do not marry someone that wants a housewife. Do not lie to the man and tell him all the things he wants to hear before you marry him. If you do not want to be a housewife and do not want kids then it will be very difficult to find a somali guy that will marry you :pachah1:

Cosmos is available always right? :russ:

Gambar

VIP
I don't know because I can only speak for myself. I think being a stay at home mom is not something that I would personally do if I had kids (hadii Ilahay yidaahdo) I would fit my schedule around theirs. I would work while they're at school and be with them when they are not.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

only the kids part is a deal-breaker

not a whole lot of dudes willing to throw away a woman who makes reasonable income in a field that matches theirs. most will probably be finding their mates through school and the workforce anyway in the west.

It is your view that when I defend the honor and character of a Somali, I come across as preachy am demanding what is not within my right as a Somali who loves his culture. And not every Somali female sees her culture as seeking to harm her actively. You have hundreds of thousands of Somali immigrants, half if not more of them females in the west. I have seen few who think the way you do. Still, you are entitled to your views.

It's not about different views, it's reality somali culture is detrimental to women

Obviously the ones born in somalia see things differently because they've never known anything else

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

SenseSays, I am still laughing. I didn't realize me and cosmos were that annoying. I don't hate the brother, but he is annoying. I am glad he insults me and insults everybody he wants. I have a soft heart and worry the impact my actions have on others. He freed my conscience with his insulting ways, so I am okay dishing out as much to him. If he complains, I would let him be and won't even respond to his posts. Others can pick an argument with him.

I have my doubts that he intentionally posts inflammatory comments to get me to talk :drakelaugh:He likes me I think.

:mjlol: We can experiment if you feel a bit... unsure. Even when I don't mention religion you seem to be up my arse.
:lolbron:

It's not about different views, it's reality somali culture is detrimental to women

Obviously the ones born in somalia see things differently because they've never known anything else

Most people count Somalis as better than most societies when it comes to women's freedom and how they treat them. This is a culture where you can't even fight with a girl and you get the blame regardless of whether you are right or wrong in fighting with her if you are a male. I always got scolded or beaten up if I crossed my sister. And all I used to hear was "waa gabar". No culture is perfect including Somali culture, but we are not as you want us to believe/

:dead: I'm always down for a good independent Somali woman. Nobody needs a xalimo who chills around all day.

Yes please, leave those beauties who sit around all day to us. I give you Dhegdheer and VxiTr , cute independent girls :nvjpqts:

PS: They may like unvarnished nomad like me though and you end up competing for the same small pool you had your eyes on :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Most people count Somalis as better than most societies when it comes to women's freedom and how they treat them. This is a culture where you can't even fight with a girl and you get the blame regardless of whether you are right or wrong in fighting with her if you are a male. I always got scolded or beaten up if I crossed my sister. And all I used to hear was "waa gabar". No culture is perfect including Somali culture, but we are not as you want us to believe/

I swear if you seriously believe that you're either blind or are completely ignorant to Somali history. Somali women were free (mostly) during the seventies when they could walk the street with an Afro and nobody would say shit, today, women would get a good scolding for not wearing hijab how people intended. Somalia is one of the most dangerous nations for women and rape is normal according to human rights watch (mostly Somali men but also Amison). What makes it worst, Somali society blames the women. All this happened after the war when Saudis poured cash into Somalia to institute their barbaric way of life and enforce bags on our women who now lack for vitamin D that they used to get from the sun. Somali women have been destroyed.

http://www.theneweconomy.com/insight/10-of-the-most-dangerous-countries-to-be-a-woman

https://www.hrw.org/report/2014/02/...ve-point-plan-curtail-sexual-violence-somalia

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes please, leave those beauties who sit around all day to us. I give you Dhegdheer and VxiTr , cute independent girls :nvjpqts:

PS: They may like unvarnished nomad like me though and you end competing for the same small pool you had your eyes on :chrisfreshhah:

:damedamn: I doubt you can handle women who can think for themselves but I won't sit about and play a game of "I can get that chick." That's some objectifying shit that you can leave to the Xalimos who lose themselves at around 35 by sitting around and eating.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The day men become stay at home dads is when their pecs overflow with milk and their bodies produce hormones that elicit maternal instincts.

:umad:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The day men become stay at home dads is when their pecs overflow with milk and their bodies produce hormones that elicit maternal instincts.

Only a who gets penetrated by his wife would become a house dad kkkkkkkk

i know this muslim girl working at this company that i interned out whose husband stays at home. He looks after the children, cooks and cleans. :deadosama::deadpeter:

Feel sorry for the guy cuz hes wife was talking about how progressive he was and everyone started laughing at him then one day he came in with the children i died man :heh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Unless you're a hyena and you have to submit yourself to every woman that comes by. Plus, they have bigger dicks than the dudes (literally). Nature is progressive...

:rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only a who gets penetrated by his wife would become a house dad kkkkkkkk

i know this muslim girl working at this company that i interned out whose husband stays at home. He looks after the children, cooks and cleans. :deadosama::deadpeter:

Feel sorry for the guy cuz hes wife was talking about how progressive he was and everyone started laughing at him then one day he came in with the children i died man :heh:

:dead:

Look at this horror show

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.

Before my wife started sleeping with other men, I certainly considered myself a feminist, but I really only understood it in the abstract. When I quit working to stay at home with the kids, I began to understand it on a whole new level. I am an economically dependent househusband coping with the withering drudgery of child-rearing. Now that I understand the reality of that situation, I don’t blame women for demanding more for themselves than the life of the housewife

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending