Is being a house wife oppressive to women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have been but these roles have slowed started to change sxb it's not gonna be the same as it was 50 years ago.

I'm sorry but I must have skipped the part about it being natural part of a womans biology to be a housewife. I obviously didn't pay enough attention in biology class :drakekidding:

50 years going to change something that has been the natural bedrock of civilization for tens of thousands of years? You're being incredibly naive here.:heh:

Attraction and what both men and women value in the opposite sex is biological. There is a reason even these feminist writers and bloggers are attracted to dominant and masculine men even when they truly wish it weren't the case. It isn't something you can socialize, no matter how much media programming and government resources you expend.

This stay-at-home dad thing might sound great in principle to you and at first you might think it can work, but slowly you will start to lose respect (and hence attraction) for your essentially castrated man and divorce is all but inevitable. Again, go and check it the divorce rates for stay-at-home father arrangements. They just don't work in the real world.

Bohol

VIP
If you think the duty of a mother to bring her child up is "oppressive" no point opening your legs
and having kids then. Women who think like this need to be sterilized since they are not fit to
be mothers.

All those years of education to waste :dwill::mjkkk::mjkkk:
Look at this neef.:draketf:So the education you get is only used in the workforce?:cosbyhmm: Don't be cawaan. Educated housewives will use their education to better raise their kids. She can teach them, help them with the homework, take them to the doctors if they get sick and the husband isn't there and more. She will make more informed decisions because she knows more and has learnt more.

It's a personal choice, some see as hell, others love and enjoy being housewives.

@Angela Davis @dhegdheer @SenseSays

Say wallahi y'all wouldn't mind me staying at home playing ps4 in my boxers all day, doing a bit of cleaning and baking cakes n sheit. My cooking is a solid 9/10.
inb4 "Yeah, but me personally... I'm not looking for a househusband"
View attachment 12044

This is basically AA society for you. The woman works a middle-aged enterprise type position while the father of the kids drives her car and uses her resources until she comes to her senses and kicks him out and finds herself a sucker that pampers, which is only natural in the end. But clearly AAs as a result of this are so progressive and so much more prosperous than immigrant groups that are still maligned by the backwardness of the "patriarchy".:heh:

And these "I'm independent" xalimos trying to compare themselves to white women, who thanks to the white patriarchy find a job through their daddy's network at the country club at a fortune 500 company doing "social media management", need to come back to reality. They won't be earning anywhere near enough in their struggle jobs to offset the benefit of being a stay-at-home mom to their kids, let alone being the sole breadwinner. It's to come back to reality.:bell:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Is being a house wife oppressive to women?

If it's voluntary, no. If is she is forced by outside groups such as governments, tribal leaders or family members, then yes.

But, if you're a decent person, you should definitely works these things out before you get married.

Some studies I have read awhile back said that a stay at home mom is better for the child, especially when it comes early brain development. Even though I don't want kids, if I did change my mind and got more informed on raising a child the greatest way, according some of the evidence I have seen, I probably would want my wife to stay with our children until they reach school age.

But, if she's a career woman and she decided to stay home with our children until school age, then depending on her career, she could be placed out of the job market for her absence in the field. So, financially you to should be prepared and as the sole provider you got to think long term. But, as a Computer Science major, I wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad doing remote work if my child's development is over with the mother's nurturing.

But, with home prices in some areas going up and incomes going down, you just might have to have both of your working. But, if you bring a child into this world, it's your responsibility, so think wisely.

This is basically AA society for you. The woman works a middle-aged enterprise type position while the father of the kids drives her car and uses her resources until she comes to her senses and kicks him out and finds herself a sucker that pampers, which is only natural in the end. But clearly AAs as a result of this are so progressive and so much more prosperous than immigrant groups that are still maligned by the backwardness of the "patriarchy".:heh:

And these "I'm independent" xalimos trying to compare themselves to white women, who thanks to the white patriarchy find a job through their daddy's network at the country club at a fortune 500 company doing "social media management", need to come back to reality. They won't be earning anywhere near enough in their struggle jobs to offset the benefit of being a stay-at-home mom to their kids, let alone being the sole breadwinner. It's to come back to reality.:bell:
lol Somali men are turning into AA men they expect their Xalimo to work in fact, many are so lazy, get up at duhur and they are out with their mates siping tea 24/7 and taking part in FDK. Leaving the xalimo to bring up, work and care for the kids. I'm sorry but any Xalimo who just relies on Somali men is off her head. Might as well take advantage of the free education you are given and do something with your life.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
50 years going to change something that has been the natural bedrock of civilization for tens of thousands of years? You're being incredibly naive here.:heh:

Attraction and what both men and women value in the opposite sex is biological. There is a reason even these feminist writers and bloggers are attracted to dominant and masculine men even when they truly wish it weren't the case. It isn't something you can socialize, no matter how much media programming and government resources you expend.

This stay-at-home dad thing might sound great in principle to you and at first you might think it can work, but slowly you will start to lose respect (and hence attraction) for your essentially castrated man and divorce is all but inevitable. Again, go and check it the divorce rates for stay-at-home father arrangements. They just don't work in the real world.

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2007/07/20/my-own-marriage-and-the-myth-of-the-stay-at-home-dad/

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Too much talk here about housewives, listen guys being housewife became luxury in this world(both backhome and diaspora). If you make 50,000 in year and have kids you are poor.!!!!!!!!! After cutting the tax,month insurance, let see if you can pay rent 1500 + hydro + car insurance, cellphone, tv cable. after school programs for kids(math and reading) Quran school, sports(swimming football) then food, clothes gas money, medicine, diapers, milk formula , of course you had to help your family in back home, your clan/village 's well drought.
See I didn't mention cinemas and eating out, and holidays.

End of story in modern age little people who can afford to be stay home mums.

Last edited:
I support a woman who decides that she wants to work and be independent. I also support a woman who decides that she wants to be a housewife. It's entirely the woman's choice and no man should tell her what to do.

Sincerely,

- Yahya Liban-Lewis

Look it's simple, if you do not want to be a housewife then do not marry someone that wants a housewife. Do not lie to the man and tell him all the things he wants to hear before you marry him. If you do not want to be a housewife and do not want kids then it will be very difficult to find a somali guy that will marry you :pachah1:

Trust me if no somali guy wants to marry me based on my beliefs, I'm grateful that I dodged a bullet.

Universally children love their mothers more?? Who conducted this global study?

And that is why universally moms are loved by their children more than they do love their dads. Been best friends with my MOM and loved her enough to pick up on slight changes in her facial expressions. My day was sad when she was and I was happy when she was. The sacrifices women make all over the world for their children is what made humanity thrive for as along as they existed.

And Islam made it so that one can easily attain heaven by pleasing their mom. Your mom has rights on you three times more than your dad has according to Islam.

I sleep to this song sometimes even though I am grown ass man out of missing my long dead mom whom I hope to unite with her in Heaven/

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What is maternal instincts? Is every woman born with it? Or is it a social construct?

Google paternal brain and look at the mechanisms that kick in when a woman gives birth.

For all our pretentions at the end of the day we're still mammals. We cannot fight a million years of evolution.

:drakekidding:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Google paternal brain and look at the mechanisms that kick in when a woman gives birth.

For all our pretentions at the end of the day we're still mammals. We cannot fight a million years of evolution.

:drakekidding:

Except hyenas apparently

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Hyenas got you fucked up:dead:

Look into dolphins those mfs kill for fun, gang rape for weeks and get high off of puffer fish

Yeah I stopped googling dolphins after I found out these niggas get high off seaweeds and shit :wow:

Killer wales fucking launch seals and shit out of the water and onto the shore :ileycry:

I don't like that term housewife; it's as if the wife is jailed inside her house when the husband is at work.

Housewives can go out and do things like volunteer or grocery shop or go visit her friends or go to the park or the gym or the library or join a club. Housewives can be very productive people, more so than their husbands. There are many places to go that are free like museums or tours; just pack some lunches and enjoy and explore yourselves. If she has kids, she can take them almost anywhere and do something for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts