Is being a house wife oppressive to women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if you seriously believe that you're either blind or are completely ignorant to Somali history. Somali women were free (mostly) during the seventies when they could walk the street with an Afro and nobody would say shit, today, women would get a good scolding for not wearing hijab how people intended. Somalia is one of the most dangerous nations for women and rape is normal according to human rights watch (mostly Somali men but also Amison). What makes it worst, Somali society blames the women. All this happened after the war when Saudis poured cash into Somalia to institute their barbaric way of life and enforce bags on our women who now lack for vitamin D that they used to get from the sun. Somali women have been destroyed.

http://www.theneweconomy.com/insight/10-of-the-most-dangerous-countries-to-be-a-woman

https://www.hrw.org/report/2014/02/...ve-point-plan-curtail-sexual-violence-somalia

Bro, this is not what defines us as Somalis from Djibouti, Hargaysa to Kismayo. But, you can condemn Somalis per your habit. We are people whose history goes back thousands of years and you quote me 2013 article and such? I am done for the day and intend to use the rest of my time traveling within the city limits and gaming afterwards.

Had been pleasure beating up on you as always and make you complain about me to SenseSays :stevej:

I don't think it's oppressive. It's a choice some women make based on their own values and principles in life. I do think it is very much under-estimated and quite a thankless job as far as society is concerned.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Unless you're a hyena and you have to submit yourself to every woman that comes by. Plus, they have bigger dicks than the dudes (literally). Nature is progressive...

:rejoice:

Why :rejoice: and not :damn:

:damnmusic:

How on earth would that be :rejoice:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bro, this is not what defines us as Somalis from Djibouti, Hargaysa to Kismayo. But, you can condemn Somalis per your habit. We are people whose history goes back thousands of years and you quote me 2013 article and such? I am done for the day and intend to use the rest of my time traveling within the city limits and gaming afterwards.

Had been pleasure beating up on you as always and make you complain about me to SenseSays :stevej:

I'm talking about Somalia after the war, which I stated was completely different to pre war, but being delusional makes one forget how to comprehend what they read.
:mjlol:

Nigga talks about me complaining when it was him who made a thread complaining that people insulted the prophet.

Take your L and bye.

IMG_0166.JPG

Look it's simple, if you do not want to be a housewife then do not marry someone that wants a housewife. Do not lie to the man and tell him all the things he wants to hear before you marry him. If you do not want to be a housewife and do not want kids then it will be very difficult to find a somali guy that will marry you :pachah1:
How on earth are you going to survive on only 1 income in the west? I understand other Muslim ethnicities like the Arabs and Pakistanis women are not allowed to work or go outside but for us Somali women we have the freedom to go out and work.

I don't think it's oppressive. It's a choice some women make based on their own values and principles in life. I do think it is very much under-estimated and quite a thankless job as far as society is concerned.

And that is why universally moms are loved by their children more than they do love their dads. Been best friends with my MOM and loved her enough to pick up on slight changes in her facial expressions. My day was sad when she was and I was happy when she was. The sacrifices women make all over the world for their children is what made humanity thrive for as along as they existed.

And Islam made it so that one can easily attain heaven by pleasing their mom. Your mom has rights on you three times more than your dad has according to Islam.

I sleep to this song sometimes even though I am grown ass man out of missing my long dead mom whom I hope to unite with her in Heaven/

And that is why universally moms are loved by their children more than they do love their dads. Been best friends with my MOM and loved her enough to pick up on slight changes in her facial expressions. My day was sad when she was and I was happy when she was. The sacrifices women make all over the world for their children is what made humanity thrive for as along as they existed.

And Islam made it so that one can easily attain heaven by pleasing their mom. Your mom has rights on you three times more than your dad has according to Islam.

I sleep to this song sometimes even though I am grown ass man out of missing my long dead mom whom I hope to unite with her in Heaven/

AUN hooyadaa. May Allah swt mercy encompass her and may she dwell in Jannah. Ameen.

Speaking as a mother, witnessing those precious milestones in your child's life is worth sacrificing a career for. No amount of money/status can repay that imo.

But still, I won't judge women who choose to work because we all do what we feel is best for us and our families.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Angela Davis @dhegdheer @SenseSays

Say wallahi y'all wouldn't mind me staying at home playing ps4 in my boxers all day, doing a bit of cleaning and baking cakes n sheit. My cooking is a solid 9/10.
inb4 "Yeah, but me personally... I'm not looking for a househusband"
kqmDHm9.png

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Unless you're a hyena and you have to submit yourself to every woman that comes by. Plus, they have bigger dicks than the dudes (literally). Nature is progressive...

:rejoice:

what a weird ass animal

not even a canine. shit fucked my day up learning that.

AUN hooyadaa. May Allah swt mercy encompass her and may she dwell in Jannah. Ameen.

Speaking as a mother, witnessing those precious milestones in your child's life is worth sacrificing a career for. No amount of money/status can repay that imo.

But still, I won't judge women who choose to work because we all do what we feel is best for us and our families.

Neither would I judge a woman for working. Couples know what is their best interests.

Thanks for the prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts