Is being a house wife oppressive to women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oppressive my ass self entitled feminist hordes running wild in the west bullying beta males and shit. Even worse same beta males would white knight dem es squaring with nigga to sniff that run through ceeb.

:deadpeter:

JIaBv3Q.jpg

@Jubba_Man Is obsessed with AA and single parent households I swear :drakelaugh:how come that's the only thing you bring up anytime feminism is brought up kkkkk. The high rate of single income divorce is most likely due to financial difficulties sxb It's tough to live comfortable on a single income. Attraction isn't biological lol why else would you have the saying 'different strokes for different folks. :chrisfreshhah: It's all socialization

@Angela Davis @dhegdheer @SenseSays

Say wallahi y'all wouldn't mind me staying at home playing ps4 in my boxers all day, doing a bit of cleaning and baking cakes n sheit. My cooking is a solid 9/10.
inb4 "Yeah, but me personally... I'm not looking for a househusband"
View attachment 12044

As long as you keep the house tidy and cook the food you can do whatever you want at home sxb :hemad:

@Angela Davis I just noticed your icon omg the second sex is excellent :banderas:

lol Somali men are turning into AA men they expect their Xalimo to work in fact, many are so lazy, get up at duhur and they are out with their mates siping tea 24/7 and taking part in FDK. Leaving the xalimo to bring up, work and care for the kids. I'm sorry but any Xalimo who just relies on Somali men is off her head. Might as well take advantage of the free education you are given and do something with your life.

Exactly these people are off their heads if they think we should give up work and education to be a stay at home wife :mjlol: might as well sit around and start a betting pool on whether he'll try to marry a 2nd wife or become a khat addled addict lmaoooo

Men don't inspire much confidence

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My mother was a working mother, I could never imagine her calling spending time and taking care of me oppressive. Being a mother is optional if you find it demeaning you should not bring children into this world.

I say that as someone who is ambivalent about having kids.

That being said if I could live on just one income I would, marriage is about teamwork not about point scoring. In my free time I would work on a side business or two for my discretionary income. Just in case.....:mjpls:

@Jubba_Man Is obsessed with AA and single parent households I swear :drakelaugh:how come that's the only thing you bring up anytime feminism is brought up kkkkk. The high rate of single income divorce is most likely due to financial difficulties sxb It's tough to live comfortable on a single income. Attraction isn't biological lol why else would you have the saying 'different strokes for different folks. :chrisfreshhah: It's all socialization

That would be an adequate explanation if the divorce rate for stay-at-home dads was not at least 3 times the divorce rate for stay-at-home moms across all countries in the developed worlds and after controlling for income as well. Clearly one type of arrangement has a much better chance of working in the real world than the other, even if certain people with agendas would never want to acknowledge it.

And "different strokes" deals with peripheral things like eye color, skin color, etc. but there are objective features on either of the sexes that transcend this and are found to be universally desirable. I know it's not PC and apart of your "fat acceptance" movements you feminists love to champion, but if you were to take the ideal masculine and ideal feminine features and place them on men and women across the world and different cultures, by and large you will find they are mostly palette swaps of one another (only differ among peripheral things like skin color, hair color, eye color, etc.). :damedamn:

I don't see anything wrong with being a housewife if you finish your studies and have ur education to fall back on.

I would only trust my child around others when they can speak and are able to tell me things. So many dodgy people are out there who can molest and harm innocent babies who cant speak.

That would be an adequate explanation if the divorce rate for stay-at-home dads was not at least 3 times the divorce rate for stay-at-home moms across all countries in the developed worlds and after controlling for income as well. Clearly one type of arrangement has a much better chance of working in the real world than the other, even if certain people with agendas would never want to acknowledge it.

And "different strokes" deals with peripheral things like eye color, skin color, etc. but there are objective features on either of the sexes that transcend this and are found to be universally desirable. I know it's not PC and apart of your "fat acceptance" movements you feminists love to champion, but if you were to take the ideal masculine and ideal feminine features and place them on men and women across the world and different cultures, by and large you will find they are mostly palette swaps of one another (only differ among peripheral things like skin color, hair color, eye color, etc.). :damedamn:

But what does physical traits have to do with housewives :ayaanswag: You're telling me that men are more attracted to women that exert submissive subservient traits which are commonly found housewives???? :patrice: I mean I don't deny that because men r xoolo kkkk but I doubt it's some intrinsically biological thing lol as I said before it's most likely due to socialization, nurture > nature.

No @ the fat acceptance movement :ufdup: I won't be part of that.Now get outta here with your suugo science

VixR

Veritas
I don't even want to get started on this topic for fear of not stopping,

It would kill my soul to become a stay at home wife. I can't fathom it tbh, but at the same time I don't believe in daycare, esp in the early years. If I were to have children, it would require the employment of timing and teamwork, of both parents.

I think women who choose to stay at home would be wise to consider fallback options in case their children come to lack a father and provider, for whatever reason, so that your children, your only point of focus, and yourself aren't left to the mercy of government assistance, as is too often the case.

I try to say that lightly, but I don't know how heavy it sounds.

Generally, we should learn from the lessons of others around us.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I love house hold duties not all women see housework as dreary. Working and staying away from your child is a heartbreaking reality most women endear in the western world. Both parents working, ultimately leaving the child alone at home with no moral guidance and support. I believe the opposite is happening as a result of this social change, disfunctional households, a rise in divorce etc. All due to this fairy tale image of women chasing careers instead of being mothers. Once I have children I will aim to stay at home and nurture them as this is my boilogical duty as a woman. I'm not going to slave away in the a system which doesn't want me to be with my child, working day in and day out. Whilst my child is alone and being looked after by strangers.
CgH0RZgWEAAMo6_.jpg

Universally children love their mothers more?? Who conducted this global study?

Even comedians did a show on kids in real life and 3 out of 4 said they would spend time with their moms. I have never seen someone question this universality and requiring a study.

Were you denied your mother's love? May be the thread backfired and you expected people to cosign your selfish view of being a mother. Marry a non-Somali and you don't have to worry about family priorities. I don't think adults who aren't willing to sacrifice for their children should have children at all. It is a mistake to bring a child into this world and not give them your best.

And there are plenty of studies done both from mother's perspective and children's perspective.

- How a mother's love changes a child's brain

http://www.livescience.com/18196-maternal-support-child-brain.html

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending