Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

I can't get over how funny this is, why are Somali political pundits not talking about how Farmaajo and his N&N team are trying to rebrand. How does one go from staunch Centralist to a Federalist?

:pachah1:

Refresh your memory here:

I don't know who this man is, but I agree. Mogadishu will lose more and more relevance with everyday that HSM is pushing these changes. There will be a parallel government at some point, don't be shocked when Garowe is announced as the interim capital or I suspect, it will be Gaalkacyo.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 15.44.01.png

Farmaajo reer abti are Harti-Dhulbahante and his Reer Awoowe are Harti-MJ, he is qaraabo with both the President and Vice president of PL, this is why I advice MX hadal yuusan idinka tagin :ftw9nwa:
I donโ€™t know about farmaajo but his brother Abdiqani Farmaajoโ€™s mom is MJ and lives in Garowe. He has always criticized Farmaajos policy toward puntland.

I can't get over how funny this is, why are Somali political pundits not talking about how Farmaajo and his N&N team are trying to rebrand. How does one go from staunch Centralist to a Federalist?

:pachah1:

Refresh your memory here:

NN only existed on Facebook. The current election system in Somalia requires money and one or two states to back you up.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don't know who this man is, but I agree. Mogadishu will lose more and more relevance with everyday that HSM is pushing these changes. There will be a parallel government at some point, don't be shocked when Garowe is announced as the interim capital or I suspect, it will be Gaalkacyo.

View attachment 321204
Xamar is too far away , I always thought Somalia should have a new capital city from scratch in a neutral part of Mudug a new city from scratch is preferable

The past is the past, as xafidullah garaad jaamac garaad cali said "D5 waa la midaynayaa"

Let me guess, you will claim to be from "Bari" and try to push this fake 'D5' nonsense on the forum. Farmaajo is NOT from Puntland and we don't want or need this Daaroodism bullshit. The real reason why you people are trying to push 'Daarood' is because you don't have an FMS to use as a stepping stone, so you want to eat from our plate.

Sheekh Shariif, a Hawiye man, is also in Garowe, this is about Somalia's constitution.

Let me guess, you will claim to be from "Bari" and try to push this fake 'D5' nonsense on the forum. Farmaajo is NOT from Puntland and we don't want or need this Daaroodism bullshit. The real reason why you people are trying to push 'Daarood' is because you don't have an FMS to use as a stepping stone, so you want to eat from our plate.

Sheekh Shariif, a Hawiye man, is also in Garowe, this is about Somalia's constitution.
walaal macan, nin cismaan baan ahay oo dadka kala yaqaan,xaraan weeye in aad wax aadan ahayn sheegatid. farmaajos grandmother waaba my subclan under cismaan look it up and ask around. Wax aadan garnayn ha soo dhex gelin. Im pro darood unity because i recognise that currently we have bigger enemies at play oo isbahaysi wata. Our awoowe had 5 sons, nasabkeenu ciyaar maha.

walaal macan, nin cismaan baan ahay oo dadka kala yaqaan,xaraan weeye in aad wax aadan ahayn sheegatid. farmaajos grandmother waaba my subclan under cismaan look it up and ask around. Wax aadan garnayn ha soo dhex gelin. Im pro darood unity because i recognise that currently we have bigger enemies at play oo isbahaysi wata. Our awoowe had 5 sons, nasabkeenu ciyaar maha.

I don't care who birthed Farmaajo's father. Who the hell cares about grandparents? Farmaajo surely doesn't. Secondly, this is not about 'Daaroodism', this is about saving Somalia from ruin. And people like you (who I suspect to be a fraud), and other N&N trolls, are trying to turn this into civil-war dynamics, because they need a Federal Member State to launch Farmaajo back into Villa Somalia.

Daaroodism can burn in hell for all I care.

All the people who are sitting around, trying to turn this into 'Daarood' vs HSM's constitution, should be ashamed of themselves. This is about saving Somalia's constitution from destruction, which is why people like Sheekh Shariif have also been invited. Even on this forum you'll see people like @galhareeri and others who are not 'Daarood', who oppose what Culusow is doing.

If another major clan civil war breaks out again, all of you people, who are pretending this is about qabiil vs qabiil, are accountable.

All the people who are sitting around, trying to turn this into 'Daarood' vs HSM's constitution, should be ashamed of themselves. This is about saving Somalia's constitution from destruction, which is why people like Sheekh Shariif have also been invited. Even on this forum you'll see people like @galhareeri and others who are not 'Daarood', who oppose what Culusow is doing.

If another major clan civil war breaks out again, all of you people, who are pretending this is about qabiil vs qabiil, are accountable.

I've never been Nabad iyo Nolol and personally want deni to run for 2026. I understand your view that this is solely about the constitution and i agree, however I'm seeing undertones of mx aggression in your posts but we can leave that for another thread.

Two groups want to turn this into a clan war dynamic

1. Nabar and Naxdin- Farmaajo and his team are 'homeless' and don't have a home in Somalia to operate from, they desperately want to use Puntland and Khatumo as a springing board to enter Villa Somalia.

2. Damul Jadiid (HSM's gang)- they want to scare Hawiye and galvanise them into supporting his illegal constitution.

And both of them are feeding each other's paranoia.

Last edited:

Trending