Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

It's sickening and I'm fed up with politicians using the clan card to bolster themselves. On the bright side, Puntland can and will use these qabiilist politicians, who refuse to build their own land, to achieve our goals of complete autonomy. Imagine, a die-hard Kacaanist, now working overtime to champion federalism. Oh dear, oh dear!

That's why I don't care if Farmaajo is in Garowe, I hope his stay is very comfortable, as long as he signs and initials the relevant paperwork.

giphy.webp
Lool.. I don't even see why these politicians are against federalism, this will benefit every state.. What are they afraid of?

Lool.. I don't even see why these politicians are against federalism, this will benefit every state.. What are they afraid of?

They want all power concentrated in their hands, so that they can sign any deal they want and extend their term, even indefinitely, as did Siad Barre.

Remember when Farmaajo tried to illegally extend his term? He also trained thousands of troops that were supposed to takeover Mogadishu. Since his defeat, all he's been able to do is post on social media. This trip to Garowe is like crack to them, and Deni will cleverly use this desperation for relevance to achieve his goals.

They want all power concentrated in their hands, so that they can sign any deal they want and extend their term, even indefinitely, as did Siad Barre.

Remember when Farmaajo tried to illegally extend his term? He also trained thousands of troops that were supposed to takeover Mogadishu. Since his defeat, all he's been able to do is post on social media. This trip to Garowe is like crack to them, and Deni will cleverly use this desperation for relevance to achieve his goals.
InshaAllah something good will come out of this abaayo, something that will benefit every Somali citizen equally.

This sounds interesting. What do you think Deni will make him do?

This sounds interesting. What do you think Deni will make him do?

Remember, Farmaajo was the one that was pushing for Centralism. The whistleblower soldiers that were trained in Eritrea, talked about how he even wanted to destroy Bosaso, Kismaayo and Berbera Ports, and concentrate all power back into Mogadishu. He would also control Mogadishu himself, with the same troops. Essentially, he wanted to remake the Kacaan regime, and Somalia as a city-state.

Now, this same man, is in Garowe, at the behest of Deni, to champion Puntland's vision for a Federal Somalia. He will not even be able to use this as political capital, because nobody will ever trust him again after the stunts he pulled last time, especially not the trusted Unuka Leh war machine.

What will he be made to do? Well, he will sign all sorts of paperwork, to oppose this constitution, and cement his political future as a Federalist, lmao.

Remember, Farmaajo was the one that was pushing for Centralism. The whistleblower soldiers that were trained in Eritrea, talked about how he even wanted to destroy Bosaso, Kismaayo and Berbera Ports, and concentrate all power back into Mogadishu. He would also control Mogadishu himself, with the same troops. Essentially, he wanted to remake the Kacaan regime, and Somalia as a city-state.

Now, this same man, is in Garowe, at the behest of Deni, to champion Puntland's vision for a Federal Somalia. He will not even be able to use this as political capital, because nobody will ever trust him again after the stunts he pulled last time, especially not the trusted Unuka Leh war machine.

What will he be made to do? Well, he will sign all sorts of paperwork, to oppose this constitution, and cement his political future as a Federalist, lmao.

But what if Farmaajo becomes president again in the future and then goes against all his promises made today with Deni?

But what if Farmaajo becomes president again in the future and then goes against all his promises made today with Deni?

How will he become President? When he is hated in the city that is supposed to be the Federal capital of Somalia? Did you forget about the fact that Hawiye militias organised to force him out? It was nearly another civil war.

As for Puntland, don't mistake the ignorant shacab we see on TikTok, with the real power-brokers of Puntland. Nobody likes him, and last year, when his elders were running around in Puntland swiping the 'Daarood' card everywhere, they showed their cards; they have no political capital. They also don't have a power-base anywhere in Somalia that has political clout. Otherwise we would see Farmaajo based in Cabudwaaq or Gedo, hosting meetings there.

Long story short; he's done, cooked, it's over. The little political capital he has is going to be stripped from him in Garowe. So, enjoy the hospitality show in Dhul-Udug, it is going to be extraordinary.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo never championed himself as a tribal war chieftan why would he sully his name as a nationalist by going to Cabudwaaq lmao. He is in Garowe because it benefits Deni not the other way around. Farmaajo is a golden goose that provides good political will. I am very surprised Juxa who was very anti Farmaajo has welcomed him like this. He was fired under Khaire

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ive changed my mind, I now support the new constitution tbh, but not HSM in charge or benefiting from it :icon lol:

My beliefs can be summarized by the following image:

FtHmw_OXsAIJNxS.jpg:large

If sharif cannot bring any hawiye to the fold then he will be junior member of the alliance badbaada somalia.
He should get the Sacad lot because they really don't like Garguute, if he can't do that then he's useless deadweight.

Farmajo is just homeless beggar who exhausted all his options. He was in Moqdisho for a month and HSM refused to meet him. That's what's being homeless will do to you. He can't go to gedo or Abduwaq . He was never anything to us when he was president and now that he's powerless, it's even worse. Totally dead meat

Deni is a spoiler he is even against some of the basic tenents like changing name of federal state leaders from president to Governor. These two interests are so divergent Deni Shuluq wants 4.5 scrapped whilst Sharmaajo doesn't.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mareexanow ignore the suuro and qirojabaan from MJs it is in their culture to spew lies after lies, they like glitter and faan u dhulqaata. One thing I will acknowledge though mainly thanks to them is that Garowe become the point of contact for those who seek change in Somalia it isn't a Darood capital or even PL capital but the third capital of Somalia it evolved from a mere village in 2022 and its going in the right direction in 2024.

right know the heavyweights will gather there and we will wait for them to come with a unified agenda against the corrupt government.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wow farmaajo gotta treated like a king in a land thats not even his. :dead: I bet they like him more then deni over there
Farmaajo reer abti are Harti-Dhulbahante and his Reer Awoowe are Harti-MJ, he is qaraabo with both the President and Vice president of PL, this is why I advice MX hadal yuusan idinka tagin :ftw9nwa:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Lots of unique opinions and this thread and to be honest I checked out images of garowe and I am being inclined to being a seccecionist puntlander after the info I read and pics I saw. Never knew my home gobol was so sophisticated. :cosbyhmm::lawd::banderas::rejoice:

Trending