Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

Deni need to let that shi go 😂
IMG_0020.jpeg

Tan waa ku heeshay iyada kaliya ma ahan lkn:drakelaugh: large number of puntland population are seething at the teeth rn just because of cheese visit :russ:
Garowe is the capital of Al-daroodiyah. Remember when he was doing shopping at midnight by himself. I don’t think he can do that in Xamar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Reer PL have the memory of someone suffering from Alzheimers. They ain't no difference between Calasow and Farmaajo. Both blocked IC funds for PL, messed with PL students diploma, tried to iskudir belaha PL and much more. Matter fact, Farmaajo is way worse. I get it politics change but damn.

Reer PL have the memory of someone suffering from Alzheimers. They ain't no difference between Calasow and Farmaajo. Both blocked IC funds for PL, messed with PL students diploma, tried to iskudir belaha PL and much more. Matter fact, Farmaajo is way worse. I get it politics change but damn.
His cabinet ministers properly represented 4.5. One of the best statesmen from his gov was from PL (forgot his name, but he was targeted in PL for association to farmaajo with qarax, it’s been awhile) . PL stood for UAE interests at the time, they won with puntlands support. And where did that get PL? Deni not getting the post he wanted, PL MP’s bribed in xamar, and a hostile government.

dhulo lost all their posts of navy and military, and hundreds of their men who fought for Somalia are now slaughtered by corrupt gov service members who lightened the load for AS. I don’t understand your way of thinking, farmaajo and deni spat is personal, Hassan sheikh is existential.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What is the plan for the opposition? I know they are opposed to the constitution reform but is there any parts they agree on? Like there are good parts like the land being the property of Somalis and it can only be leased and not sold. Does Farmaajo and gang have their own outline or are we meant to go another decade with a constitution that should've been finished a long time ago.

I'm glad that this is all civil. It seems there's no threat of this breaking out into chaos yet.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Surprise surprise Reer PL love Farmaajo despite your diaspora weird hatred of him. Deni knows this, its clear you never went back in a while :stevej:

Farmaajo is being used for all he's got, his allies, and his fake nationalist platform, is being taken over by Deni, and he doesn't even see it yet. He's been desperate for a lifeline but this is the rope that will be used to hang him, for good. You see, Farmaajo is now going to lobby hard to do whatever Puntland wants, and he will sign paperwork denouncing any attempt at sidelining federalism. Meanwhile, he was the one that was trying to centralise the state during his tenure.

Deni looks gracious to the public, like a unifier and like a statesman, and when he finishes installing 1M1V in Puntland, he will secure Puntland's votes. He is also making other major moves which I will divulge in private.

:mybusiness:

Farmaajo is being used for all he's got, his allies, and his fake nationalist platform, is being taken over by Deni, and he doesn't even see it yet. He's been desperate for a lifeline but this is the rope that will be used to hang him, for good. You see, Farmaajo is now going to lobby hard to do whatever Puntland wants, and he will sign paperwork denouncing any attempt at sidelining federalism. Meanwhile, he was the one that was trying to centralise the state during his tenure.

Deni looks gracious to the public, like a unifier and like a statesman, and when he finishes installing 1M1V in Puntland, he will secure Puntland's votes. He is also making other major moves which I will divulge in private.

:mybusiness:
Somali politics is confusing, sometimes it's likely watching an episode of Tom and Jerry :mjlol:

Somali politics is confusing, sometimes it's likely watching an episode of Tom and Jerry :mjlol:

It's sickening and I'm fed up with politicians using the clan card to bolster themselves. On the bright side, Puntland can and will use these qabiilist politicians, who refuse to build their own land, to achieve our goals of complete autonomy. Imagine, a die-hard Kacaanist, now working overtime to champion federalism. Oh dear, oh dear!

That's why I don't care if Farmaajo is in Garowe, I hope his stay is very comfortable, as long as he signs and initials the relevant paperwork.

Trending

Latest posts