Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PuntiteQueen is seething, Farmaajo is being welcomed like a hero
IMG_2208.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tan waa ku heeshay iyada kaliya ma ahan lkn:drakelaugh: large number of puntland population are seething at the teeth rn just because of cheese visit :russ:

She can stay mad Deni needs Mudane Farmaajo to cement support from Darood clans

IMG_2209.jpeg

Sheikh Shariif also stayed in Xamar and began his pro Farmaajo campaign. He is a great man who exposes Culusow’s tomfoolery and working on HAG side

Jungle

VIP

View attachment 321079

Sheikh Shariif also stayed in Xamar and began his pro Farmaajo campaign. He is a great man who exposes Culusow’s tomfoolery and working on HAG side

Sharif is out for himself and doesnt play second fiddle to anyone pro farmaajo campaign kulaha farmaajo aa yiri nin kasto tuuladiisa uu ku laabanaa maanta tuulo darood ayu tagay. Sharif Xamar ayu sidu rabo ugu hadlooya eboow

Still I'm against my mp, former president Sheikh Sharifs views and fully behind the govt of HSM & Hamze and the direction they are taking us.

cow

VIP
Sharif is out for himself and doesnt play second fiddle to anyone pro farmaajo campaign kulaha farmaajo aa yiri nin kasto tuuladiisa uu ku laabanaa maanta tuulo darood ayu tagay. Sharif Xamar ayu sidu rabo ugu hadlooya eboow

Still I'm against my mp, former president Sheikh Sharifs views and fully behind the govt of HSM & Hamze and the direction they are taking us.

If sharif cannot bring any hawiye to the fold then he will be junior member of the alliance badbaada somalia.

May the best man here win. Deni may have higher chance of winning due to this, I don’t see farmaajo coming back, but I expect shariif and farmaajo to pour their votes to Deni when the time comes.

May the best man here win. Deni may have higher chance of winning due to this, I don’t see farmaajo coming back, but I expect shariif and farmaajo to pour their votes to Deni when the time comes.

I honestly belief we need a strong person in Xamar , But HSM is not the guy.

So support the new HSM constitution but not HSM to lead.

cow

VIP

I very much doubt it. No one at the moment is discussing 2026 elections.

This is more about how to stop ulusow now. They will put huge internal and external political pressure on ulusow where he will be forced into concessions after concessions.

That is why a united block is important now.

cow

VIP
Xarmajoo cames to Garowe to place he hate, and Deni using him to break down centerlism that he use to protect. :mjcry: .

Last time deni was the senior partner in badbaado qaran and when the dust settled we found out ulusow was the real power even-though we all thought he would never become president again.

So they are all using each other but they need each other or ulusow wins with constitution reform and 2026 elections. For now 2024 they have the same goals I.e stop ulusow.

I very much doubt it. No one at the moment is discussing 2026 elections.

This is more about how to stop ulusow now. They will put huge internal and external political pressure on ulusow where he will be forced into concessions after concessions.

That is why a united block is important now.
Dastuur brought them together, they have a lobby in xamar too. If they continue on this path of seeking an inclusive constitution and don’t get it, expect something similar to NCC to form. Which may or may not carry on into 2026.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Last time deni was the senior partner in badbaado qaran and when the dust settled we found out ulusow was the real power even-though we all thought he would never become president again.

So they are all using each other but they need each other or ulusow wins with constitution reform and 2026 elections. For now 2024 they have the same goals I.e stop ulusow.
What Xaramajoo goal?

What Xaramajoo goal?
Instead of making a completely new constitution he wants to improve on the old one by adding proper 1m1v including waqooyi and other much needed changes. This was ready to go for HSM at the beginning of his term but he dissolved gudiga dorashada qof iyo cod. Which tells you he doesn’t really want 1m1v (he was even against Deni attempting to go that route for elections). Currently the IC themselves are split on this, with the US having a firm stance on the constitution being agreed upon and catrina lang endorsing the constitution but also wanting everyone to agree on it.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You have to respect both of them for recognizing the need to come together and step out of their isolation, it is what is best for the country.

View attachment 321079

Who’s HAG

Trending