Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

Nontheless Ogaden oo kablalax ah didnt even join,why, because artinu heerkaasu ma gaarin. Laakin besides sending soldiers, marexaan did support them.

Again, I fail to see how that concerns Puntland, the constitution or Majeerteen.

That's between Dhulbahante and MX, and they better pay through the nose for what Dhulbahante did to support Siad Barre's regime.

Again, I fail to see how that concerns Puntland, the constitution or Majeerteen.

That's between Dhulbahante and MX, and they better pay through the nose for what Dhulbahante did to support Siad Barre's regime.
Exactly my point, i dont see any tribe as a threat because adeerkay baa madaxtooyada fadiya. I understand that deni is a sayaasi qaan gaaray and has the ability to triumph over anything that threatens puntland. Its seems like you've turned potential politcal opposition into some underlining personal hate/disgust as you put it to a people who you are related to.To the point where you question my nasabnimo. Intaasu baan kaaga arkay and i would advise you to curb your hate towards them.

Exactly my point, i dont see any tribe as a threat because adeerkay baa madaxtooyada fadiya. I understand that deni is a sayaasi qaan gaaray and has ability to triumph over anything that threatens puntland. Its seems like you've turned potential politcal opposition into some underlining personal hate/disgust as you put to a people who you are related to.To the point where you question my nasabnimo. Intaasu baan kaaga arkay and i would advise you to curb your hate towards them.

It's not political, it's personal, and that's evident from what transpired in 1979 and then, again, in Kismaayo.

As for you, it's funny how a new account, has spent most of his time, trying to forge a non-existent relationship. Very convenient.

Anyway, macasalaama.

It's not political, it's personal, and that's evident from what transpired in 1979 and then, again, in Kismaayo.

As for you, it's funny how a new account, has spent most of his time, trying to forge a non-existent relationship. Very convenient.

Anyway, macasalaama.
I posted one or two d5 posts and i continue to get qashins left right and center :pachah1: .
Haye ina adeer Ramadan mubarak.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It’s agreeable then for the prosperity of puntland. It’s a win-win here for reer puntland. Either farmaajo will have to give concessions to PL next term or he’ll pour his votes to deni. This is good news all around. For me at least.

The β€œwe” you speak of is non existent. If Somalia as a whole had 1m1v, the turnout would be in farmaajo’s favour.
Qoslaya had with PL deal, but we saw how it goes.

If person not MJ we shouldnt trust him.

haye where do you draw the line marexaan sade and koombe kablalax are first cousins :yacadiim:

There is no scientific evidence that links Majeerteen to Marehan, as for other Daarood clans, we have been neighbours and intermarried for centuries. Furthermore, we share the same FMS, and other interests. We can find common ground. I also believe that we share maternal roots, which explains why we have always been known as 'Harti'.

There is no scientific evidence that links Majeerteen to Marehan, as for other Daarood clans, we have been neighbours and intermarried for centuries. Furthermore, we share the same FMS, and other interests. We can find common ground. I also believe that we share maternal roots, which explains why we have always been known as 'Harti'.
I've said this before.
I dont need to spit in a tube and send it to some gaals to tell me who i am. :wow1:

I've said this before.
I dont need to spit in a tube and send it to some gaals to tell me who i am. :wow1:

I can tell you who you are, and no saliva or other DNA needed.

blinking-stanley-the-office-cdubaixh8ycdpjco.gif

Trending