Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

Bari smells and talks Marehan If I am being honest. Farmajo is the same guy who pitifully refused to participate in the groundbreaking of Garacad port and even refused the initial 2 millions to start the project. He isn't here for Darod as he has never done anything for Darood, including his own clan. Like I stated earlier, he is here for his own selfish political relevance. He has never built even a wall in a Darood land.

Bari smells and talks Marehan If I am being honest. Farmajo is the same guy who pitifully refused to participate in the groundbreaking of Garacad port and even refused the initial 2 millions to start the project. He isn't here for Darod as he has never done anything for Darood, including his own clan. Like I stated earlier, he is here for his own selfish political relevance. He has never built even a wall in a Darood land.
Adna yaa ahayd, iss cadey

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He promise lot, like roads and stadium. Nothing at all :farole: .

LOL

Daarood waa maxay? If it existed, would the Marehan qaxooti in America organise to viciously destroy MJ politicians? Including Munira, whose mother is MX?? The truth always reveals itself and now the millenials and gen z MJs in America, are clued-on to the pervasive sabotage.

The clans who know how to be an ally, are ALL other Daarood clans, in Ohio for example, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante and Ogaden voted for Ismaciil. There will never be an alliance between MJ and MX. And when you say alliance, we know it means "saaaveee meeeee". Indhaha dhiig ka keena, it is not happening.

After Ramadan, we will see if you can keep up this pretense of being Reer Bari.
Walahi Somalis waa Yaab? Imagine trying to destroy a girl whose mother belongs to your clan. Reer Abtis who have no xishood.

Trending