Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

To sum it up, the darood in this thread hate him over a perceived threat towards federalism (true). And 80% fake news peddled. (I keep seeing qalbidagax who sanbaloshe set up and gave to Ethiopians. After that he lost his post, and later joined opposition against farmaajo. He was rewarded a high position for his heavy lifting against cheese government)

or the non credible very few Eritrean troops who spoke on interviews. When 90% of them are dead. (The interviewed were kicked out of the company for breaking military law.)

your not convincing anybody he hates darood when half his family is dhulo. If your mad that he’s dismantling federalism, so be it. But for as many people hate him for being MX, there’s those like myself who know the context of the fake news being spread.

During Farmaajo SPI of Somalia was at an all time high, for good reason. the 2017-2022 government started ceyr for Somalis who were suffering, and planned to reach all Somalis given time. the cabal who doesn’t want to move forward dislike leaders who speak up for yaryar. There’s never been someone like farmaajo among these dhuso leaders. There’s promising candidates, but that’s it.

Your first sentence summed it up. Farmaajo is anti federalism, a Kacaanist. He is the polar opposite of most of us and we want nothing to do with him and his supporters.

LOL

Daarood waa maxay? If it existed, would the Marehan qaxooti in America organise to viciously destroy MJ politicians? Including Munira, whose mother is MX?? The truth always reveals itself.

The clans who show Daaroodnimo or show intellect are ALL other Daarood clans, in Ohio for example, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante and Ogaden voted for Ismaciil. There will never be an alliance between MJ and MX. And when you say alliance, we know it means "saaaveee meeeee". Indhaha dhiig ka keena, it is not happening.

After Ramadan, we will see if you can keep up this pretense of being Reer Bari.
:pachah1:, Despite the marexaan efforts cali and ismaciil saleeban triumphed. Advocating for darood unity doesnt mean that i sideline supporting my own first. Mj is MJ always.
Healthy competition between relatives isnt something to get heated about. If this was happening in MN why would i vote for a marexaan when my ina adeer is running for the seat.
And with the whole keeping this up after ramadaan thing, nasabka wax guuro maha, i am an mj as long as i am alive on this earth.
Wa billahi tawfiiq

:pachah1:, Despite the marexaan efforts cali and ismaciil saleeban triumphed. Advocating for darood unity doesnt mean that i sideline supporting my own first. Mj is MJ always.
Healthy competition between relatives isnt something to get heated about. If this was happening in MN why would i vote for a marexaan when my ina adeer is running for the seat.
And with the whole keeping this up after ramadaan thing, nasabka wax guuro maha, i am an mj as long as i am alive on this earth.
Wa billahi tawfiiq

LOL

MJ hadaa tahay, waa la arki doona.

Nobody wanted or needed Marehan votes, but they were playing dirty, that is the problem. Slandering MJ candidates, taking them to court etc. Etc.

Today, they are feeling desperate and powerless, which is why the Daarood drums are being beaten. It will never happen, and the constitition guest list reflects this. Alhamdulilah.

LOL

MJ hadaa tahay, waa la arki doona.

Nobody wanted or needed Marehan votes, but they were playing dirty, that is the problem. Slandering MJ candidates, taking them to court etc. Etc.

Today, they are feeling desperate and powerless, which is why the Daarood drums are being beaten. It will never happen, and the constitition guest list reflects this. Alhamdulilah.
I dont think daroodism is a result of marexaan losing power, if that were the case we would have seen the movement spring up as soon as farmaajo lost power or shortly after. What spearheaded daroodism was the SSC/SLAND war, wuxuu cadeeyay inn reerka darood ay yihiin dhad dhiig leh oo garab isu ah. Other clans are jealous of this unity.
With regards to sneaky tactics in elections, mx is a large qabil and are bound to have unethical individuals, the same goes with us, however we do not generalize qaabil dhan oo sharaf leh by the actions of a select few people. Despite all of this anaga bey nala dhasheen and that's a fact you cant wiggle yourself out of.

I dont think daroodism is a result of marexaan losing power, if that were the case we would have seen the movement spring up as soon as farmaajo lost power or shortly after. What spearheaded daroodism was the SSC/SLAND war, wuxuu cadeeyay inn reerka darood ay yihiin dhad dhiig leh oo garab isu ah. Other clans are jealous of this unity.
With regards to sneaky tactics in elections, mx is a large qabil and are bound to have unethical individuals, the same goes with us, however we do not generalize qaabil dhan oo sharaf leh by the actions of a select few people. Despite all of this anaga bey nala dhasheen and that's a fact you cant wiggle yourself out of.

Maybe adiga beey kula dhasheen.

SSC only needed Hartinimo and victory was achieved.

I am referring to political Marehan, not normal people who mind their own business. And what happened in America is not just "a few individuals". We see YOU.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
wuxu gobsana waryaa welcome to the forum, its refreshing to see an MJ who thinks independently.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
the meeting in garoowe cant be darood meeting. Biggest tribe in darood is OG and they are not part of this conference in Garowee as it going against Hamze and OG

Your first sentence summed it up. Farmaajo is anti federalism, a Kacaanist. He is the polar opposite of most of us and we want nothing to do with him and his supporters.
It’s agreeable then for the prosperity of puntland. It’s a win-win here for reer puntland. Either farmaajo will have to give concessions to PL next term or he’ll pour his votes to deni. This is good news all around. For me at least.

The β€œwe” you speak of is non existent. If Somalia as a whole had 1m1v, the turnout would be in farmaajo’s favour.

It’s agreeable then for the prosperity of puntland. It’s a win-win here for reer puntland. Either farmaajo will have to give concessions to PL next term or he’ll pour his votes to deni. This is good news all around. For me at least.

The β€œwe” you speak of is non existent. If Somalia as a whole had 1m1v, the turnout would be in farmaajo’s favour.

LOL

If it was Deni vs Farmaajo, MJs will vote for Deni. Ha ku riyoonina waxkale.

Maybe adiga beey kula dhasheen.

SSC only needed Hartinimo and victory was achieved.

I am referring to political Marehan, not normal people who mind their own business. And what happened in America is not just "a few individuals". We see YOU.
As per garaad jaamac garaad cali famously related, 1 million was raised in Ohio in 1 night.Key word here is ONE night, Lets not downplay the Sade contribution to the cause walaal mcn.

Last edited:
As per garaad jaamac garaad cali famously related, 1 million was raised in Ohio in 1 night.Key word here is one night, Lets not downplay the Sade contribution to the cause walaal mcn.

So what? Zambia MJs alone raised 4 MILLION in one day. And tell me, if Marehan support Dhulbahante, what does that have to do with Majerteen? If they are related to Dhulbahante and friends with them, that doesn't concern us. They are Kacaan-era friends, maxaa anaga naga galay?

So what? Zambia MJs alone raised 4 MILLION in one day. And tell me, if Marehan support Dhulbahante, what does that have to do with Majerteen? If they are related to Dhulbahante and friends with them, that doesn't concern us. They are Kacaan-era friends, maxaa anaga naga galay?
If you yourself say political marexaan no longer have power then maxaad uu naxsantahay. What are you afraid of walaalay. Do you not have faith in your leaders to repel anything that doesnt serve Puntlands interests

If you yourself say political marexaan no longer have power then maxaad uu naxsantahay. What are you afraid of walaalay. Do you not have faith in your leaders to repel anything that doesnt serve Puntlands interests

Ma naxsani, I'm expressing my disgust.

These meetings aren't about "Daaroodnimo", and finally, 4.5 clan power-sharing ha dhimato.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In Sool war only Harti join not Darood.

Nontheless Ogaden oo kablalax ah didnt even join,why, because artinu heerkaasu ma gaarin. Laakin besides sending soldiers, marexaan did support them.

Trending