Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We should go to Egypt and Athens, Greece then and see the real thing.Are you into helping
poor people in the form of digging wells and building homes in Africa? Cause that is what
I am into also.:cool:
Your growing a soft spot for me already ? I thought we were sworn enemies ? Our rivalry is the spark which keeps the flame alive. Never mix fuel with fire my dear you may be cinerated. I love helping the poor as someone who looks after the elderly and the sick I have natural tendency to help those who cannot help themselves.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What is wrong with a bit whiskey every night ? How about rum or red wine ? Alcohol is as endless as time itself, ever since man existed so has alcohol, it's heartbreak, fights and occasional fun never grows old. Now pick up that bottle and say cheers to that.
Prefer the alcohol in Jannah

:birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Prefer the alcohol in Jannah

:birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which doesn't get you drunk ? What is the point hahaha. Silly little man people have been drinking for eons, I don't know the taboo attached to it. Anyway somalis cannot handle their liquor well so thank god they don't drink. Let's keep it that way.

Bohol

VIP
Your growing a soft spot for me already ? I thought we were sworn enemies ? Our rivalry is the spark which keeps the flame alive. Never mix fuel with fire my dear you may be cinerated. I love helping the poor as someone who looks after the elderly and the sick I have natural tendency to help those who cannot help themselves.

As the saying goes there is a thin line between hate and love, the line is a bit blurry now. :p That is great ruunti that you are a
humanitarian as well. Many halimos are too selfish and only care about buying the latest fashion designs and gucci bags, they
are too self-absorbed. You on the other hand can dig some wells with me. :cool:

Hooyos got snitches posted in all of the ends like Pablo Escobar.
I once saw someone I recognized in Tesco, I added some non-alcoholic lager onto my item list for the luls.

*Goes home* "Warya, alkohoolisteyahoow kaalay"
:dead::dead::dead:

Once I was in shepherds Bush and I saw an eedo my mum knows lmao immediately after I came home my mum was like oh did u visit the market?? What did u get' I was like :what1: how did u know" and she was like oh eedo heble heble saw you and told me :dead:

I'm glad my mum hates gossips and dont have many somali friends :damedamn: she hates those phone calls and usually tells them to mind their own business, politely of course lmao

VixR

Veritas
Hooyos got snitches posted in all of the ends like Pablo Escobar.
I once saw someone I recognized in Tesco, I added some non-alcoholic lager onto my item list for the luls.

*Goes home* "Warya, alkohoolisteyahoow kaalay"
:dead::dead::dead:
Say Wallahi that's how it is. I guess sheer #s also makes snitching more possible in some ways.

The movie Spy Kids answered some pressing questions for me as a kid on how tf my mom had eyes in the most impossible scenarios.

She was a spy.

Finally, it all made sense.

She wasn't letting me in on it bc I wasn't good enough to be a spy kid yet

I developed a natural contrarian demeanor over the years.

And we prefer dixonian
I'm teasing.

Dixonite sounds wayyy cooler
What is wrong with a bit whiskey every night ? How about rum or red wine ? Alcohol is as endless as time itself, ever since man existed so has alcohol, it's heartbreak, fights and occasional fun never grows old. Now pick up that bottle and say cheers to that.
Alchohol > smoking (weed/cig/shisha)? :icon lol:

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
As the saying goes there is a thin line between hate and love, the line is a bit blurry now. :p That is great ruunti that you are a
humanitarian as well. Many halimos are too selfish and only care about buying the latest fashion designs and gucci bags, they
are too self-absorbed. You on the other hand can dig some wells with me. :cool:
Wells sounds fantastic although my pasta arms cannot conduct hard manual labour. They seem to not be designed to handle hard work load. Although the smiles from the people you shall help is enough to want me to assist you. If this project goes ahead be sure to contact me the treasure of helping those in need is what all humanity should embrace. Sadly many seem too selfish to care, partly due to self interest, a selfish human desire.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I love these intercontinental discussions :icon lol:

Australia never partakes though, keeping everything low key. I peep you, I peep you,

tumblr_n92do9ZdNI1qarjjvo1_400.gif

Bohol

VIP
Wells sounds fantastic although my pasta arms cannot conduct hard manual labour. They seem to not be designed to handle hard work load. Although the smiles from the people you shall help is enough to want me to assist you. If this project goes ahead be sure to contact me the treasure of helping those in need is what all humanity should embrace. Sadly many seem too selfish to care, partly due to self interest, a selfish human desire.

You don't have to be Ms Hulk to undertake simple tasks with me. This is my next project for the motherland,
teaching villagers how to make mud bricks in order to build their homes for free. What do you think of it.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
There is some aura of Oriental titillation when it comes to shisha I cannot help but be placed in Aladin's era, men smoking whilst enjoying card play or watching pretty women dance. Smoke raidaiting in the air is a very sensual and submisisve symbol, something rather masculine infact only reserved for men who wish to escape from their wives or the harsh realities of life. I love the historical connotation attached to smoking a glass pipe intricately displayed. Simply facinating I think.
:chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
Lmao yeah all the smoke was disgusting, I was paranoid about smelling like an ash tray all day.

:jcoleno: smelling like an ash tray beats smelling of weed, akhas
It's a matter of being used to the smell I guess, I can't be around people who smoke cigarettes shit kills my nose.
Sometimes I like the smell of cigarettes while they're being smoked lol, but the aftersmell stinks imo.

Weed stinks, but I'm betting smoking skunk or being immersed in it would make you less aware of the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts