Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We're screwed. She announced that we're leaving the single market a couple of days ago.. Old witch is probably happy now that she's finally taking the UK out of the ECJ, something she's wanted to do since she was the home secretary.

I don't mind that we are leaving however they should have strong decision. You can't say I am not part of the EU yet be part of the single
market it doesn't work that way and May realized that so she said to hell with it we will quit all. Surprisingly the Pound bounced back
2% against the dollar after she gave that speech because the markets like certainties and firm decisions not uncertainties .

We need a population boom to strengthen our economy,we have such vast land and resources but only like 24 million people.:bell::bell:That's why i am an advocate for skilled visa's lets brain drain those asian countries:russ:
The Asians fucked up the stock market. Houses are very expensive because of them

Also, Australia has a huge economy for 24 million people and the 2nd highest HDI, I'd like to keep it this way and import less low skill workers who'll end up leeching off centerlink

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Your sakraad dollar is a problem too :patrice:

I'm not leaving the loonie for the wombat till things improve over there

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I don't mind that we are leaving however they should have strong decision. You can't say I am not part of the EU yet be part of the single
market it doesn't work that way and May realized that so she said to hell with it we will quit all. Surprisingly the Pound bounced back
2% against the dollar after she gave that speech because the markets like certainties and firm decisions not uncertainties .

It would have had a larger gain had she announced the UK would be staying in the single market. We'll know the true effects of Brexit once the EU and UK agree on the terms of withdrawal.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The Asians fucked up the stock market. Houses are very expensive because of them

Also, Australia has a huge economy for 24 million people and the 2nd highest HDI, I'd like to keep it this way and import less low skill workers who'll end up leeching off centerlink
Yh they took over all the western suburbs ,but these Asians with skilled visa's are a crucial part of our economy. Instead of allowing Southern Sudanese refugees to come and leech off of centerlink,enjoy medicare and other benifits whilst also forming gangs like apex and stealing people's cars we should allow people that are very qualified for their jobs to come,which will in turn contribute to our economy and create a better australia.

Last edited:
Your sakraad dollar is a problem too :patrice:

I'm not leaving the loonie for the wombat till things improve over there
Our dollar used to be feri stronk before Abbot :ivers:

I can't believe we even re-elected this dumb party. The previous one fucked themselves over with the carbon tax

Fascinating. It's not considered ceeb to smoke or hang out in hookah spots?

HIMYM/F: We locked eyes over the burgeoning clouds of apple-scented hookah smoke, and right then I knew s/he was the one.
It's not considered ceeb at all in Toronto. The religious ones are the ones at the shisha spots, hooyos and aabos are at the shisha spots. The not so conservative ones do other things lol.

I honestly dont get the facination. I guess the flavours are quite neat but the novelty wears out pretty quickly. Like might as well pick up cigs if you're that intent on destroying ur lungs, it's less harmful than shisha which says a lot loool
people usually go for the social aspect and because it's considered "halal" compared to popping pills/drinking.

VixR

Veritas
It's not considered ceeb at all in Toronto. The religious ones are the ones at the shisha spots, hooyos and aabos are at the shisha spots. The not so conservative ones do other things lol.
The religious ones...that's really interesting. It's definitely taboo here. Already there are geographical differences in how things are perceived in the diaspora :damedamn:
People go to shisha to date, but they also go to the movies, restaurants, road trips, vacations.
I'm glad there's variety. Restaurants and other things are alright but I hate the movies trope. I'm a start and stop movie watcher. I have a hard time sitting through a movie in theaters.
Most interesting date I've been on is day hike double.

QalinQor

Catfish
That's why I don't date. Majority of men expect something at the end :bell: If I like someone and wana hang out with them, I usually pay for my food. That way I have peace of mind he won't try anything physical he feels he's entitled to. He's also less pretentious and so we can enjoy honest conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.