Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Which doesn't get you drunk ? What is the point hahaha. Silly little man people have been drinking for eons, I don't know the taboo attached to it. Anyway somalis cannot handle their liquor well so thank god they don't drink. Let's keep it that way.
My reply wasn't meant to be serious, don't let it rub you the wrong way. I just don't see appeal of being intoxicated and having no control over myself or my mental state, for me that's what it boils down to. It has nothing to do with it being taboo, smoking weed isn't permissible either.

Alchohol > smoking (weed/cig/shisha)? :icon lol:
Shisha is pure qashin, cigarettes are qashin too even though I'm tempted to pick it up but I can't as I have an oath to fulfil/the smell.

Sometimes I like the smell of cigarettes while they're being smoked lol, but the aftersmell stinks imo.

Weed stinks, but I'm betting smoking skunk or being immersed in it would make you less aware of the smell?
For cigarettes it depends on the brand of cigarettes the person is smoking and for weed its the terpenes which is basically what gives the weed
the its distinct aroma/flavor which are different. Some smell citrusy or like pineapple but yeah the smokers get used to it overtime.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
weed kind of belongs in the aroma family of dank socks and doritos

if scents had language equivalents i'm sure this is the uff germanic family :hova:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
My reply wasn't meant to be serious, don't let it rub you the wrong way. I just don't see appeal of being intoxicated and having no control over myself or my mental state, for me that's what it boils down to. It has nothing to do with it being taboo, smoking weed isn't permissible either.

Shisha is pure qashin, cigarettes are qashin too even though I'm tempted to pick it up but I can't as I have an oath to fulfil/the smell.

Don't..(be tempted to smoke).
For cigarettes it depends on the brand of cigarettes the person is smoking and for weed its the terpenes which is basically what gives the weed
the its distinct aroma/flavor which are different. Some smell citrusy or like pineapple but yeah the smokers get used to it overtime.
I think Eternal is on the alcohol beverage > smoking divide like me lol

That's weird, cuz that's what I think about weed @ bold. You don't have to get drunk with alcohol, but weed inherently gets you high and puts you in an altered state of mind you won't know how you'll react to.

How is going on a date a bad thing? How are you going to talk to a girl who you potentially want to marry?

There's nothing wrong with dating and spending money on a date is always gonna happen unless you take the girl hiking and go and see some mountain lions :wow:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's weird, cuz that's what I think about weed @ bold. You don't have to get drunk with alcohol, but weed inherently gets you high and puts you in an altered state of mind you won't know how you'll react to.
I get what you mean but I wouldn't just want to be tipsy, I'd go all out like a xoolo. With weed you're fully in control, your senses sharpened
in a peculiar way which makes watching movies/listening to music a surreal experience. I remember watching Inception high and it was a mindfuck, buildings flipping, rotating and I'm out here like "shieeeeeeeeeeeet" even cunto tastes x10 better.

You're basically just relaxed and calm as f*ck with a comforter wrapped around you. For me that's what it feels like but it varies depending
on what you have and the people you're around somaha.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How is going on a date a bad thing? How are you going to talk to a girl who you potentially want to marry?

There's nothing wrong with dating and spending money on a date is always gonna happen unless you take the girl hiking and go and see some mountain lions :wow:

there's nothing wrong with it at all. but i'm not sure why we call it dating when at best it follows the medieval concepts of courting.i guess that word is simply not cool enough so meh.

but taking someone you're serious about somewhere and getting to know them is the only way you can eventually get married. god forbid you like someone who doesn't support your sport's franchise. :jcoleno:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I get what you mean but I wouldn't just want to be tipsy, I'd go all out like a xoolo. With weed you're fully in control, your senses sharpened
in a peculiar way which makes watching movies/listening to music a surreal experience. I remember watching Inception high and it was a mindfuck, buildings flipping, rotating and I'm out here like "shieeeeeeeeeeeet" even cunto tastes x10 better.

You're basically just relaxed and calm as f*ck with a comforter wrapped around you. For me that's what it feels like but varies depending on what you have and the people you're around somaha.

Pretty much this. I've never understood why people drink without the intention of getting at least tipsy. I was shocked to find out a surprising amount of people don't even like the taste of beer which is much more tolerable than other types. People literally just chug cheap K cider cans or down ASDA-brand vodka shots just get super drunk and act like animals. Weed >>>>>> Alcohol 100000x. With the exception of the odd occurrences you won't see high people do nasty shit. Most of the time people just get buzzed and enjoy food and talk shit. But alcohol wallahi I've seen some disgusting shit.
:susp:

Pretty much this. I've never understood why people drink without the intention of getting at least tipsy. I was shocked to find out a surprising amount of people don't even like the taste of beer which is much more tolerable than other types. People literally just chug cheap K cider cans or down ASDA-brand vodka shots just get super drunk and act like animals. Weed >>>>>> Alcohol 100000x. With the exception of the odd occurrences you won't see high people do nasty shit. Most of the time people just get buzzed and enjoy food and talk shit. But alcohol wallahi I've seen some disgusting shit.
I don't know what kind of drunks you've met up with. I do agree, getting tipsy is the main reason why I drink. Im starting to like the taste of alcohol though. Its an acquired taste.:ahh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
weed kind of belongs in the aroma family of dank socks and doritos

if scents had language equivalents i'm sure this is the uff germanic family :hova:

:dwill:

Weed smells wonderful.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air

:lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dwill:

Weed smells wonderful.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air

:lawd:

i'm finally used to it given how many of my friends smoke it but nah it's pretty bad. it has a pungent and aggressive scent. and it doesn't die either. if the block smells like weed for more than 3 seconds best believe the rest of your walk will be filled with it until your destination. :mjohreally:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i'm finally used to it given how many of my friends smoke it but nah it's pretty bad. it has a pungent and aggressive scent. and it doesn't die either. if the block smells like weed for more than 3 seconds best believe the rest of your walk will be filled with it until your destination. :mjohreally:

For you maybe.

Cigarette smoke is so much nastier.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For you maybe.

Cigarette smoke is so much nastier.

cig smoke only bugs me because i have it implanted in me that second-hand smoke will cause cancer but it isn't much different from burning wood. which is a much nicer scent overall minus the cancer part :rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
cig smoke only bugs me because i have it implanted in me that second-hand smoke will cause cancer but it isn't much different from burning wood. which is a much nicer scent overall minus the cancer part :rejoice:

It's the smell after you're done smoking

Just awful

VixR

Veritas

You're basically just relaxed and calm as f*ck with a comforter wrapped around you. For me that's what it feels like but it varies depending
Why go all out like a xoolo. I think that's for ppl that want to get reckt, for reasons; coping, to forget something, and at first, youthful exuberance. There's nothing good about that sort of drunkenness. It looks and feels unpleasant during and afterwards, whereas the buzzed stage feels warm and euphoric. Getting slightly buzzed with a drink you enjoy is rad. There's gradations to alcohol consumption that don't seem to exist with weed as a basis for control. I don't see a difference between ppl that are high or drunk; they both look pretty darn dumb minus the dampened motor/speech skills of the drunk..and actually what type of drunk they are.

The whole heightened senses thing does seem intriguing ngl @ weed.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why go all out like a xoolo. I think that's for ppl that want to get reckt, for reasons; coping, to forget something, and at first, youthful exuberance. There's nothing good about that sort of drunkenness. It looks and feels unpleasant during and afterwards, whereas the buzzed stage feels warm and euphoric. Getting slightly buzzed with a drink you enjoy is rad.
I was exaggerating for effect but I do have a lot of friends who do end up getting hammered on a night out.

VixR

Veritas
I was exaggerating for effect but I do have a lot of friends who do end up getting hammered on a night out.
Yeah, I don't think that's good. That could be harmless, but then some ppl fall off, and it could go south real fast. And tbh that's enough in itself to stay away.

Plus, it can kill.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:dzmxmmb:

I made the mistake of playing chess high once.

I've never taken a game more seriously :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending