Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I know it is something magical for most girls but for guys it is "can we forward it to date 2 or 3 for some action" .
So say you spend £20 on each date on the girl till the third date (£60). For the same price or less you could just
hit the brothel and bang some hooker. In a economical way going out on dates doesn't make sense if you don't intend
to marry the girl. Who agrees?

If you are complaining about £20 on dates then you my friend have nothing to worry about. Very few women would even agree to go out with you and you can save your money.

What's with people these days. Why would you let a man who's not your husband spend money on you. This is dhaqan gaaleed.

And do you not realize guarding your chastity applies to men as well?????

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I know it is something magical for most girls but for guys it is "can we forward it to date 2 or 3 for some action" .
So say you spend £20 on each date on the girl till the third date (£60). For the same price or less you could just
hit the brothel and bang some hooker. In a economical way going out on dates doesn't make sense if you don't intend
I'm not the type of guy to just take advantage of a girl and get some action,i grew out of that phase and i'm observing the chaste life atm.However getting a hooker is evidently the most economical approach.Everything is online now,i would get to know a girl online then go on one or 2 dates continue chatting her up and if she's the one ask permission from the family to formally get to know her,and ask her family or people that know her very well about her dawaacad.I will also get my mom to do an investigation on the chick, as they say mother knows best .That's when you get out of the lovey dovey phase and ask the hard questions.At the moment i'm just focusing on studying and steering clear of girls ,wallahi they are a distraction from the priorities of life

Last edited:
What's with people these days. Why would you let a man who's not your husband spend money on you. This is dhaqan gaaleed.

And do you not realize guarding your chastity applies to men as well?????
Our daqan has shukaansi in it. If you mean Arab culture that's different. When a guy was interested in a girl back home, he would date her and bring her gifts and have shah with her. Even in Islam you can go on group outings.

I'm not the type of guy to just take advantage of a girl and get some action,i grew out of that phase and i'm observing the chaste life atm.However getting a hooker is evidently the most economical approach.Everything is online now,i would get to know a girl online then go on one or 2 dates continue chatting her up and if she's the one ask permission from the family to formally get to know her,ask her family or people that know her very well about her dawaacad.I will also get my mom to do an ivestigation on the chick, as they say mother knows best .That's when you get out of the lovey dovey phase and ask the hard questions.At the moment i'm just focusing on studying and steering clear of girls ,wallahi they are a distraction from the priorities of life

You shouldn't look at women so negatively.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
hit the brothel and bang some hooker.
In a economical way going out on dates doesn't make sense if you don't intend
:dead::dead1:
I don't want to sound corny but some people's company is genuinely enjoyable in itself. Not to mention sleeping with hookers is kinda disgusting. :tacky:

Our daqan has shukaansi in it. If you mean Arab culture that's different. When a guy was interested in a girl back home, he would date her and bring her gifts and have shah with her. Even in Islam you can go on group outings.
Something about having a man pay for your things sounds icky to me. It's not part of somali culture. Men come over to the women's house with her family and have tea, and whatever. They don't go out and kharash iyo balayo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Duke of Bohol no it's not a waste of money, you must whine and dine your lady, let her order the lobster tail, gold flaked desserts. :banderas:

P.s

If a man don't spend anything on you before marriage then don't expect him to spend a dime on you after marriage. :camby:

Something about having a man pay for your things sounds icky to me. It's not part of somali culture. Men come over to the women's house with her family and have tea, and whatever. They don't go out and kharash iyo balayo

Trust me , guys WANT to pay as a way of proving their manliness. They take pride in being able to take care of you. If I like them, I allow it. If I don't , I won't let him so that he knows I only see him as a friend and I won't feel like I'm taking advantage of him.

Trust me , guys WANT to pay as a way of proving their manliness. They take pride in being able to take care of you. If I like them, I allow it. If I don't , I won't let him so that he knows I only see him as a friend and I won't feel like I'm taking advantage of him.
I know they want to, but it gives them a sense of entitlement. With marriage it's a two way thing, but before it's a different story.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I know they want to, but it gives them a sense of entitlement. With marriage it's a two way thing, but before it's a different story.
I mean... worst case scenario it's free food?

Expect a man to behave the same way if not worse when you get married. If he wasn't taking care of you in the beginning don't expect him to change when you get married. A lot of women go into marriages hoping to change their partner and a lot of men go into marriage hoping their partner never changes (ex. her body to remain the same). Unfortunately both end up being disappointed in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending