Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Pretty much this. I've never understood why people drink without the intention of getting at least tipsy. I was shocked to find out a surprising amount of people don't even like the taste of beer which is much more tolerable than other types. People literally just chug cheap K cider cans or down ASDA-brand vodka shots just get super drunk and act like animals. Weed >>>>>> Alcohol 100000x. With the exception of the odd occurrences you won't see high people do nasty shit. Most of the time people just get buzzed and enjoy food and talk shit. But alcohol wallahi I've seen some disgusting shit.
:susp:
Drinking does turn us into animals with dilectable traits which is simply amusing watching, people remove each item of clothing whilst babbling a load of nonsense. How about the depressed one ? The one who perpetualy goes into a low state, crying always conveying negative thoughts, hunched in the counter their eyes full of tears. Or perhaps the kick box fighter ? The one who throws punches at everyone he feels like exerting the anger and frustration he feels. The flirty one ? The ones who cannot keep their hands to themselves constantly finding ways to sexually please themselves, these fools always start with the cheeky kisses, however end with a full blown sexual intercourse one which would make old granny blush. The Shakespearian ? The one who loves to stand on tables and create elaborate speeches filled with such wonder everyone assembles to listen to this drunk knob. Or simple the ones who vomits wherever they pleases just because they cannot seem to say no after one bottle.

The joys of alcohol people, just watching the spectacle is like watching a zoo filled with awe and disgust.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Drinking does turn us into animals with dilectable traits which is simply amusing watching, people remove each item of clothing whilst babbling a load of nonsense. How about the depressed one ? The one who perpetualy goes into a low state, crying always conveying negative thoughts, hunched in the counter their eyes full of tears. Or perhaps the kick box fighter ? The one who throws punches at everyone he feels like exerting the anger and frustration he feels. The flirty one ? The ones who cannot keep their hands to themselves constantly finding ways to sexually please themselves, these fools always start with the cheeky kisses, however end with a full blown sexual intercourse one which would make old granny blush. The Shakespearian ? The one who loves to stand on tables and create elaborate speeches filled with such wonder everyone assembles to listen to this drunk knob. Or simple the ones who vomits wherever they pleases just because they cannot seem to say no after one bottle.

The joys of alcohol people, just watching the spectacle is like watching a zoo filled with awe and disgust.
:dead:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'm not the type of guy to just take advantage of a girl and get some action,i grew out of that phase and i'm observing the chaste life atm.However getting a hooker is evidently the most economical approach.Everything is online now,i would get to know a girl online then go on one or 2 dates continue chatting her up and if she's the one ask permission from the family to formally get to know her,and ask her family or people that know her very well about her dawaacad.I will also get my mom to do an investigation on the chick, as they say mother knows best .That's when you get out of the lovey dovey phase and ask the hard questions.At the moment i'm just focusing on studying and steering clear of girls ,wallahi they are a distraction from the priorities of life

I don't think you're as young as you say you are.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ho w do you know if she is worth it LOL. Details please?
First thing that turns me off is if she's loud,if she's loud man aint spending a dime.If she's smart ,educated,somewhat on her deen,funny and attractive i'm willing to spend my precious time and well earned money on her.I dont like loud and obnoxious xalimos :manny::manny:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't think you're as young as you say you are.
61457_364162980335171_2115387881_n.jpg

I know it is something magical for most girls but for guys it is "can we forward it to date 2 or 3 for some action" .
So say you spend £20 on each date on the girl till the third date (£60). For the same price or less you could just
hit the brothel and bang some hooker. In a economical way going out on dates doesn't make sense if you don't intend
to marry the girl. Who agrees?

What do 20$ get you!!!!!! One medium pizza with 2 drinks, or 2 Big Macs........ Somali girls run for your life.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
All jokes aside if she's worth it i'm willing to spend around 50-60 a date but there has to time in between each, one week or so man has to recuperate .:francis:

Bohol

VIP
What do 20$ get you!!!!!! One medium pizza with 2 drinks, or 2 Big Macs........ Somali girls run for your life.

Here in UK £20 is like two weeks shopping for one single person. This is not USA where food
prices are high. You could get a large pizza for £8.99.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Well don't go on a date with every girl you see then. Buck her up for a few coffee dates, see what she's about and then decide whether you wanna take her out on a proper date or not.

Bohol

VIP
Well don't go on a date with every girl you see then. Buck her up for a few coffee dates, see what she's about and then decide whether you wanna take her out on a proper date or not.

True. I already cancelled a date for this weekend because I didn't even feel that physically attracted to her, better cancel it and save
us both time.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
We need a population boom to strengthen our economy,we have such vast land and resources but only like 24 million people.:bell::bell:That's why i am an advocate for skilled visa's lets brain drain those asian countries:russ:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It will be back soon. We just need a strong leader, lets see how May leads post brexit UK.

We're screwed. She announced that we're leaving the single market a couple of days ago.. Old witch is probably happy now that she's finally taking the UK out of the ECJ, something she's wanted to do since she was the home secretary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts