Are going out on dates a waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
How are you going to get married sis
Unless your parents are gna arrange something for you

she hasn't been on a date but.......

2jfkuxl.jpg

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I know it is something magical for most girls but for guys it is "can we forward it to date 2 or 3 for some action" .
So say you spend £20 on each date on the girl till the third date (£60). For the same price or less you could just
hit the brothel and bang some hooker. In a economical way going out on dates doesn't make sense if you don't intend
to marry the girl. Who agrees?
If I were you I would invite them to my home and make food that is the best way to save money or go on hotukdeals. If a girl expects you to take her somewhere expensive you should drop her (if you think about money). It's very sad some people in this thread have never been on a date. Maybe it sounds cool but it really isn't.

I'm curious. Are you going through the arranged marriage route?

I don't see anything wrong with arranged marriage, but it's not something I would want to do. Even though it worked out for people, so its not something I am totally rulliny out.

How are you going to get married sis
Unless your parents are gna arrange something for you

I don't believe that you will get to know who a person really is by dating them sis. When I am ready for marriage I'd like my family to be involved early on. I wouldn't mind talking to a potential suitor in my mahrams presence. I am totally fine with talking that way. What I don't want is going out alone and talking to a guy who will only tell me what I want to hear. If he talks to me infront of my mahrams he can't take advantage of me, and I believe my mahrams will see things I can't see.

Dating is not exciting as it used to be. Am I the only one who doesn't like overly fancy dinners? I think dinner on the first date is too big of a first step. I prefer something casual.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't see anything wrong with arranged marriage, but it's not something I would want to do. Even though it worked out for people, so its not something I am totally rulliny out.

I don't believe that you will get to know who a person really is by dating them sis. When I am ready for marriage I'd like my family to be involved early on. I wouldn't mind talking to a potential suitor in my mahrams presence. I am totally fine with talking that way. What I don't want is going out alone and talking to a guy who will only tell me what I want to hear. If he talks to me infront of my mahrams he can't take advantage of me, and I believe my mahrams will see things I can't see.
:salute::salute::salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, you only know a person after living with them/ gone through hardships with them/ done business and so on
But there's a lot to know from just observing a person
It's a given that the parents should be involved from the beginning imo but I don't know what having your dad/brother/uncle there is going to help unless they're there to ask questions you're too shy to ask.

I can understand bringing the guy home and you two talking while the rest of the family members are in the house but not right there
But I'd be way too shy to speak with a man comfortably in front of my dad:deadrose:
And I'd imagine they guy only would say good things in front of your mahram in order to look good
He wouldn't be able to be open about himself

I don't get how he'd take advantage of you, do you mean rape you or?

And tbh if you're outside in public its not khalwa or if you bring a few friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending