A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I don't get why they tell their family of their atheism. I'm not a muslim anymore either, nor are some of my friends but we will take that shit with us to the grave

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
MURTADS who left the deen and refused to come back to the fold of Islam deserve NO MERCY whatsoever from the Muslim community.

Then f*ck off and go to the shithole that is Somalia or whatever Muslim lands out there!!
:bell:
You can't live in Gaalo land and yet talk fucking shit. You're a hypocrite!!

I don't get why they tell their family of their atheism. I'm not a muslim anymore either, nor are some of my friends but we will take that shit with us to the grave

That's your choice, but it's not so easy for everyone (especially not women). Besides every family is different and the reactions will be different.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
MURTADS who left the deen and refused to come back to the fold of Islam deserve NO MERCY whatsoever from the Muslim community.
You're literally the stereotype of a muslim every islamphobe talks about. It makes our faith look weak if we kill anyone that leaves.

Not amongst scholars. They're actually the majority. Name 1 scholar you listen to and I guarantee that he's either a salafist or a Wahabist.
Muhammad al Yaqoubi, Habib Ali al Jifri, Muhammad Said Ramadan al Buti, Mufti Ali Gomah... and much more.

Salafi/Wahhabi scholars are a recent phenomenon in Sunni Islam. In the past they were considered a deviant sect.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Then f*ck off and go to the shithole that is Somalia or whatever Muslim lands out there!!
:bell:
You can't live in Gaalo land and yet talk fucking shit. You're a hypocrite!!
Waryaa I'll talk whatever and live wherever I want. Ain't nobody gonna do anything.:ufdup:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Muhammad al Yaqoubi, Habib Ali al Jifri, Muhammad Said Ramadan al Buti, Mufti Ali Gomah... and much more.

Salafi/Wahhabi scholars are a recent phenomenon in Sunni Islam. In the past they were considered a deviant sect.

If you research it, I bet they're salafists.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You're literally the stereotype of a muslim every islamphobe talks about. It makes our faith look weak if we kill anyone that leaves.
Read my previous replies then quote my shit. Until then back the f*ck off son.
Weak kulahaa. Watch you fingers.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
That's your choice, but it's not so easy for everyone (especially not women). Besides every family is different and the reactions will be different.

Yea my family is quit chill actually. Haven't prayed since Somalia trip where I had to because my cousins did it, last time I starved myself for the Mohammedan diety was back in 2008. Some nice perks of having 70's guest worker parents who haven't been brainwashed by the local warlord like the recent 90-00-10 war refugees
:denzelnigga:
I converted to another religion too which would probably make them extra mad
:hemad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I really hope you're joking about the Ethiopian religion, atheism is one thing but this is treachery on another level

:fredo:

Yet you live in Gaalo land. :siilaanyolaugh:

Muslims are hypocrites. I don't take them seriously.

Muslims are also not united. Most divided people ever. A kaafir like me gets on arrival visas in almost all Muslim countries while Muslims with say a Iraqi or Malaysian passport does not. Also kaafir get better paid for the same position than a Muslim in Muslim countries.

Tens of millions of Muslims live in the West because rich Muslim countries won't take them in and give them passports.

Only the evil kaafir does that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts