A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm disrespecting my mother because I'm honest with her? You'd have me live a lie? What happens when it comes to marriage? Should I marry a Somali Muslim to please her? Stop pretending you care about my mother! You only want to emotionally blackmail me into not coming out.

DO NOT question my love and respect for my mother!! You don't know me! You're crossing lines that no man should cross.
Go marry a fucking white chick nobody cares

But respect the woman still cooking you food and giving you shelter. You're not living a fucking lie stop the fucking dramatization. But of living a lie of not saying your a gaal is to fucking much then you need help.

Ungrateful swine, your mother didn't bring you to the west and nurture and raise you for you to stab her in the back and break her heart. Only sign of you loving your mother is the fact that you still haven't fessed up

How about everybody keeps their personal beliefs to themselves and not force it on one another :patrice:
Yea, if your gaal then keep it to your self instead of screaming it at hooyo and aabe. You're literally gaining nothing nor are you changing your lifestyle by doing so

Yea, if your gaal then keep it to your self instead of screaming it at hooyo and aabe. You're literally gaining nothing nor are you changing your lifestyle by doing so
Likewise if you are muslim stop pushing me to pray maghrib or from eating bacon in the privacy of my own home :sass1:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Go marry a fucking white chick nobody cares

But respect the woman still cooking you food and giving you shelter. You're not living a fucking lie stop the fucking dramatization. But of living a lie of not saying your a gaal is to fucking much then you need help.

Ungrateful swine, your mother didn't bring you to the west and nurture and raise you for you to stab her in the back and break her heart. Only sign of you loving your mother is the fact that you still haven't fessed up

:ileycry::ileycry::drakewtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
QvKSwG.gif

How? Are they going to your apartment to force you to pray or (don't) eat bacon?

What are you on about?
M8 don't play dumb. You know muslims especially somali muslims are the most high brow, nosy, instigating bunch in the whole world. Every second you sneeze without saying alxmdulillah niggas will be all up in your faith. There is no minding your business with these people :draketf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
M8 don't play dumb. You know muslims especially somali musli are the most high brow, nosy, instigating bunch in the whole world. Every second you sneeze without saying alxmdulillah niggas will all up in your faith. There is no minding your business with these people :draketf:

Don't bother with this guy. He clearly has an agenda.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I feel worse for the parents living life knowing that their children will end up in hell for eternity. :reallymaury:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Lmao every religious zealot from every single religion from every single time always said similar shit as that but I'm only supposed to fear the hell I was indoctrinated to believe? Mate, you're more likely to go hell, statistically, then you are to go to heaven.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Lmao every religious zealot from every single religion from every single time always said similar shit as that but I'm only supposed to fear the hell I was indoctrinated to believe? Mate, you're more likely to go hell, statistically, then you are to go to heaven.
Anyone with a mustard seed of faith will go to heaven. You apostates will burn in hell forever.

VixR

Veritas
I'm worried @merka is being radicalized, no lie. The dude has changed drastically with all the hell, curses and satanic pentagram talk of recent.:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending