A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What is this?
I just realized u didn't understand what I was saying, my bad.

EXMNA = EX Muslims of North America, an organization.

These r the interviews I mentioned, the one with M.Syed especially touches on a lot, and they touch on the organization towards the end:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID

These r the interviews I mentioned, the one with M.Syed especially touches on a lot, and they touch on the organization towards the end:
That bih sarah can get it fr

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Yeah I never got that abbreviation.

Thanks

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't understand why people get mad? This doesn't concern you. Someones personal belief does not concern you.

Anyways Somalis are not as extreme with Islam like other cultures so it's no surprise that his parents didn't overact.

fun fact I have a Swedish friend who converted to Islam. I asked her parents how they felt about it and they couldn't give less shit. Her mom literally said "her faith is hers".

I've read this thread and I've noticed that a lot of the muslims are questioning the fact that ex-muslims should come out to their hooyos and families. Would you rather have us lie about it and then marry a muslim girl and then continue to live this lie?

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Well i am agnostic , so i don't really care either way. Most atheists i know in general are bunch of weaklings who cape for White supremacists and have a stock full of pre-opinions from White wing neo-con racists, who portray themselves as pseudo liberals from time to time.

When they try and explain Islam to people, it's like watching members of the KKK trying to explain African Americans.

They are also Kosher certified.

Last edited:
That's beautiful:mjcry: reminds me of when I told my hooyo and she told me that she'll always love me.
I cried like a :kendrickcry::kendrickcry::mjcry:

I don't get why they tell their family of their atheism. I'm not a muslim anymore either, nor are some of my friends but we will take that shit with us to the grave

f*ck that! The only time I would be able to move out and live on my own would be if I got married to a muslim :ileycry:

M8 don't play dumb. You know muslims especially somali muslims are the most high brow, nosy, instigating bunch in the whole world. Every second you sneeze without saying alxmdulillah niggas will be all up in your faith. There is no minding your business with these people :draketf:
Nigga nobody is coming to your apartment and forcing you to pray or not eat whatever is in your fridge
Don't bother with this guy. He clearly has an agenda.
And so do you, moreso than me by miles. Don't act all high and mighty.

i cant stand my family, so i dont feel the need to tell them. as soon as i move out, im cutting contact with them and changing my name so they can never find me lol

Dhabaal

Atheists online be like.....

tumblr_n00v9eJu9b1s7jy85o1_500.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i thought atheism was a simple lack of belief and nothing more tho :hemad:

why do yall just need to tell ur parents unless it's a central part of ur identity :hemad:

[Q="cocteau, post: 329439, member: 1539"]i cant stand my family, so i dont feel the need to tell them. as soon as i move out, im cutting contact with them and changing my name so they can never find me lol[/QUOTE]
I totally understand I can't stand my family either. Somali parents are just so overbearing and oppressive

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
i cant stand my family, so i dont feel the need to tell them. as soon as i move out, im cutting contact with them and changing my name so they can never find me lol
[Q="cocteau, post: 329439, member: 1539"]i cant stand my family, so i dont feel the need to tell them. as soon as i move out, im cutting contact with them and changing my name so they can never find me lol
I totally understand I can't stand my family either. Somali parents are just so overbearing and oppressive[/QUOTE]
I wish I could meet you in person and slap some manners in you Waryaa. "I can't stand my parents" kulahaa. Ungrateful bastards. :ufdup:

I totally understand I can't stand my family either. Somali parents are just so overbearing and oppressive
I wish I could meet you in person and slap some manners in you Waryaa. "I can't stand my parents" kulahaa. Ungrateful bastards. :ufdup:[/QUOTE]
stfu you dont know my fam

Dhabaal

i thought atheism was a simple lack of belief and nothing more tho :hemad:

why do yall just need to tell ur parents unless it's a central part of ur identity :hemad:

Walaahi you hit the nail on the head.

Just because i stop believing in God doesn't mean i stop being Somali.

Which makes me think it has less so to do with disbelief but more so to do with them having a beef with the lifestyle and the culture.

Damn wadno xanuun wallahi i can only imagine how the parents felt. I'm practically not muslim anymore either although i belive in god but i'd never tell that shit i'd just play along and even pretend my man is muslim which he most likely won't be but to each their own

Damn wadno xanuun wallahi i can only imagine how the parents felt. I'm practically not muslim anymore either although i belive in god but i'd never tell that shit i'd just play along and even pretend my man is muslim which he most likely won't be but to each their own
So you're gaal... :Sutehja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending