A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrogance of atheists to think that the existence of the universe is a matter of random chance when everything works together as if it were intelligently designed. :mjlaugh:

IMG_20161022_204427.jpg

@merka backs this statement

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I didn't say that son, I believe they are confused and want to fit in with other. I believe they should be reasoned with in a good manner give the some time to think long and hard. If they make their decision to leave the deen after that, then action should be taken.
First all, most of them are not trying fit in, that doesn't make any sense. Why would people who believed in hell all of a sudden just quit their religion in order to fit in? I agree, people should have a debate and honest conservation about Islam and religion in general. But, most Somali parents I met don't know shit about Islam, so that would be debating a child in most cases.

Action should be taken? What kind action? Where does this action come from? The religion, culture?

First all, most of them are not trying fit in, that doesn't make any sense. Why would people who believed in hell all of a sudden just quit their religion in order to fit in? I agree, people should have a debate and honest conservation about Islam and religion in general. But, most Somali parents I met don't know shit about Islam, so that would be debating a child in most cases.

Action should be taken? What kind action? Where does this action come from? The religion, culture?
They're not trying to fit in, they're just seeking attention. Look at me I'm an atheist, zionist !!! I'm so edgy mayne. :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Coming out like this should be avoided at all costs for any atheistic Somali

I'd never dare to brake my mother's heart and honour like that. Saying you're a open gaalo is the worst you can do. You're not being brave.

This.

What's the point?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Waryaaya, TBH I don't wanna be around any murtad even if it were my own blood. Say what you wanna say but Islam to true believers goes beyond family. If you're Muslim you are my brother and sister. If you're not you're like any other gaal to me and I'll treat like every single gaal.
Go to Mars or to the core of the earth GAAL BAA TAHAY, and you should be treated like one.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Waryaaya, TBH I don't wanna be around any murtad even if it were my own blood. Say what you wanna say but Islam to true believers goes beyond family. If you're Muslim you are my brother and sister. If you're not you're like any other gaal to me and I'll treat like every single gaal.
Go to Mars or to the core of the earth GAAL BAA TAHAY, and you should be treated like one.

Yet you live in Gaalo land. :siilaanyolaugh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Ex-muslims are attention seekers. They reject the religion but still want to be part of the community. It's a free world. Move away if you want to live as an atheist.

We are criticising the religion in order to shed light on the issues that we face. You can kick us out but we'll expose you to the world. Every action has a reaction.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Nope. Salafis have more exposure because of Saudi funding but they are a minority in Sunni Islam.

Not amongst scholars. They're actually the majority. Name 1 scholar you listen to and I guarantee that he's either a salafist or a Wahabist.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Ex-muslims are attention seekers. They reject the religion but still want to be part of the community. It's a free world. Move away if you want to live as an atheist.
Can you provide evidence that "Ex-Muslims" that want to be apart of the community? Are you referring that stupid documentary that had the crying Pakistanis? Most ex-Muslim past 25 are independent and move on according to Ex-Muslim forums data. I'm sure most want to get the hell loool.

We are criticising the religion in order to shed light on the issues that we face. You can kick us out but we'll expose you to the world. Every action has a reaction.
Criticize all you want. Just don't expect your family to accept you. You're likely considered dead to them.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
MURTADS who left the deen and refused to come back to the fold of Islam deserve NO MERCY whatsoever from the Muslim community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending