A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You'll find out when you get there. :reallymaury:

So...you have none?
:pachah1:
The arrogance of the religious to live on a planet inhabited by many different people with many different religions all claiming that their religion is right with most of them only having attained the "truth" via the coincidence of birth.
:drakelaugh:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Damn!! I underestimated the number of Kuffar in this forum.
I think Dem qoowmu-loot bastards are more brave than you ex Muslims.
Thumb-thugging on Somali spot, but your hooyos don't know you're gaalo.

I dare you mofos to tell your parents.
I already know how the script will go.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

maybe if you lot weren't such savage barbarians who would kill people over an imaginary being, maybe then we'd come out?
:manny:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
maybe if you lot weren't such savage barbarians who would kill people over an imaginary being, maybe then we'd come out?
:manny:
Exactly wariyaa!!
Fuley xaar weyn!!
You said you don't believe in Islam. Then how about you stand up for what you believe in nacaas yahow?
How abt you die for what you believe in like us Muslims?
Until you tell your hooyos SIT DOWN WITH YOU BULLSHIT WARYAA!!!!:ufdup:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Exactly wariyaa!!
Fuley xaar weyn!!
You said you don't believe in Islam. Then how about you stand up for what you believe in nacaas yahow?
How abt you die for what you believe in like us Muslims?
Until you tell your hooyos SIT DOWN WITH YOU BULLSHIT WARYAA!!!!:ufdup:

Die?! I bet you live in the west.

:chrisfreshhah:

Perhaps people wish to avoid drama unless it can be reasonably faced.

"In the beginning, Muhammad preached Islam secretly for fear of arousing the hostility of the idolaters. He invited only those people to Islam who were known to him personally."

Even your Prophet knew that.:lolbron:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Since you're already know how the "script" will go, that tells me something in your heart wants you to see ex-Muslim youngsters get kicked out and end up homeless, is that what you desire?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
perhaps people wish to start drama unless it can be avoided or reasonably faced.

"In the beginning, Muhammad preached Islam secretly for fear of arousing the hostility of the idolaters. He invited only those people to Islam who were known to him personally."

Even your Prophet knew that.:lolbron:
Another one?!

So...you have none?
:pachah1:
The arrogance of the religious to live on a planet inhabited by many different people with many different religions all claiming that their religion is right with most of them only having attained the "truth" via the coincidence of birth.
:drakelaugh:
The arrogance of atheists to think that the existence of the universe is a matter of random chance when everything works together as if it were intelligently designed. :mjlaugh:

Published in his 1982/1984 books Evolution from Space (co-authored with Chandra Wickramasinghe), Hoyle calculated that the chance of obtaining the required set of enzymes for even the simplest living cell without panspermia was one in 10^40,000. Since the number of atoms in the known universe is infinitesimally tiny by comparison (10^80), he argued that Earth as life's place of origin could be ruled out. He claimed:

The notion that not only the biopolymer but the operating program of a living cell could be arrived at by chance in a primordial organic soup here on the Earth is evidently nonsense of a high order.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Since you're already know how the "script" will go, that tells me something in your heart wants you to see ex-Muslim youngsters get kicked out and end up homeless, is that why you desire?
I didn't say that son, I believe they are confused and want to fit in with others. I believe they should be reasoned with in a good manner give them some time to think long and hard. If they make their decision to leave the deen after that, then action should be taken.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The arrogance of atheists to think that the existence of the universe is a matter of random chance when everything works together as if it were intelligently designed. :mjlaugh:

Interesting...where exactly did you get the idea that atheists believe that? Stop pulling shit out of your arse. Someone who believes that a dude flew to heaven on a flying donkey/horse doesn't deserve to criticise anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts