A Happy Coming-Out-Story for A Somali Ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get what u mean by novel information? duplicated genes are still new genes that weren't originally there
Do fish have the genes to stand up and walk on two feet? Regardless of the amount of times you duplicate the genome of a fish, it will NEVER acquire this characteristic.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Do fish have the genes to stand up and walk on two feet? Regardless of the amount of times you duplicate the genome of a fish, it will NEVER acquire this characteristic.

This video will explain evolution better then any of us can. It'll also give you the evidence. It uses the examples of a whale evolving from a land mammal.

This video will explain evolution better then any of us can. It'll also give you the evidence. It uses the examples of a whale evolving from a land mammal.
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Sxb, I can refute every single thing that he's mentioned, laakin let's agree to disagree. :nvjpqts:

depends on how u define both atheism and bigotry i guess. i personally define bigotry as unfounded prejudice against a group of people for something they can't help ie: race, gender, sexuality, nationality etc. differences in opinion dont fall under that. intolerance maybe

and if atheism is 'mere disbelief' and not a religious belief like @The_Cosmos says then that's a difference in opinion and doesnt fall under it to me. i guess it does under stricter definitions of the term bigotry, but it's nowhere near on the same level as disowning ur daughter cuz she wants to marry a black guy :mjdontkno:

the way i see it, if ur parents raised u to adulthood, they can disown u over whatever the hell they want...much less over rejecting the very faith they hold dear. "hooyo how come u dont want to talk to me? just because I think Allah is not real and ur religion is a lie?" is not gonna fly no matter how u cut it :idontlike:

Nobody it's saying the parents don't have a right. That doesn't mean they're actions can't/won't be criticised. Disowning your child for having a different religious opinion to you is straight down the line religious bigotry.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Insane? Insane is those who are programmed to think those who are awakening them as being insane, the proof is in the pudding.

I could easily accuse you of the exact same thing with with Islam. I can easily say that you were brainwashed to believe in the religion without your choice. You were programmed to never question it.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending