XSM daughter in law firing SBS employees based on clan

“Outside of xamar your focused on a boogieman Darood”.

my people don’t border nor care for daroods sxb. There was never Abgaal v Darood outside of xamar before because our people don’t cross paths. I live in nice green river towns whilst you guys are in rocky deserts.

Hawiye aren’t like Darood where we fight each others clan beef. That’s some langaab shurunshuur shit like ‘hiil harti’ or whatever it was called. Only Hawiye clan that border daroods is hg and their treatment towards Darood is well known. Rest of us Hawiye aren’t even needed as hg are already doing a great job kkk. Even in this thread I didn’t bring up your tuulos that I learnt last night. It was the tropical breeze boy that brought up karaan unprovoked
Your first statement contradicts your second. You don't mind Darood but you support war against them? There is a reason why Cabudwaaq has surpassed Dhusamareeb which should be miles ahead given it's on the main road. Even politically our regions want unity with our southern brothers but you side with separatists against us all over social media and even some clan elders. Tell me one meeting any of your local clan elders held were they pushed for infrastructure project or community led initiatives that are not pertaining to Darood.

I promise I wish I was wrong but South central Somalia will only stabilize and develop when Hawiye come together against their issues not another Somali clan. This is why I support HSM because he keeps it real and tells his kinsmen that isbaaro do not exist in other places and peace will come at your choice.

Don't be fooled by the danaystayaal politicians that repeatedly talk about clan or subclan interest in being representation which is nothing but a political ladder for them that they throw down once they get up and call for when they are thrown back down. I wish you and your local regions the best and the best local leadership.

Xamarna idiinka iska leh I'm not trying to force other qabiils on your homecourt but the Federal government is representative of the whole country not just Xamar or it neighboring areas.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Somaliweyn is a fraudulent movement.

Hawiyeland protect is going well tho. Inshallah GM+HS+Banadir will see great progress in the next 4 years and beyond

Your a retard, genuinely. Instead of having cooperation between all Somalis to further improve the country, you'd rather us divide ourselves by clan lines. People like you are why the country will continue to be a shit hole forever. The only ethnically homogeneous country and we're one of the worst out there. It must be sad being you, hating other Somalis based on qabil. Maybe qabyaalad fills your want to have something proud to claim, but in reality your an average no life. Why don't you go die there protecting 'Hawiyeland'?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your a retard, genuinely. Instead of having cooperation between all Somalis to further improve the country, you'd rather us divide ourselves by clan lines. People like you are why the country will continue to be a shit hole forever. The only ethnically homogeneous country and we're one of the worst out there. It must be sad being you, hating other Somalis based on qabil. Maybe qabyaalad fills your want to have something proud to claim, but in reality your an average no life. Why don't you go die there protecting 'Hawiyeland'?
Hawiye literally have enough land, money and resources to be a successful nation. Why can’t we succeed when countries much smaller than HS+GM+Banadir exist and prosper. Darood provide nothing to Somalia. And Isaaq don’t even want to be in Somalia. Best we focus on our own lands. Stop being that ex who clings on desperately when they’re not wanted. No hate but it’s just being practical.

My brother @Shaafici Mujaahid, pls don't take anyone serious around here. It's a tit for tat jungle where one talks about puntites, madhaleys republic and Hawiyeland. Everyone is a troll, except maybe one.
I've spied on Ethiopian forums and subreddits for a while and they don't seem to have the same problem. They argue based upon policy, ideology, and their goals but we argue about lineage and who's landheer and langaab. At the same time we loose more and more land to Oromo and the Amhara celebrate us not capturing galbeed. We are a lost race. No wonder we have Al Shabab. I believe they are Allah's punishment on us.

That's bc they have seen the tangible development they have had since the TPLF era. We celebrate a hotel opening or a paved road cmon now, can't compare. Wait til the qaran contract is finished and watch us start discussing policy and goals IA. Just think back 10 years and compare today, alx we have come a long way @Shaafici Mujaahid

From a Hawiye standpoint, this makes perfect sense. A Job title is in Hawiye eyes, the Darod man’s witchcraft rather than a disciplined body of knowledge and practices. Hawiye view of a job “Title” as amagic talisman with which they can heal the sick and become wealthy and powerful. Since this piece of paper in and of itself has the power to heal, it doesn’t matter how you get it; it certainly doesn’t matter what abilities or aptitudes you may have or what, if anything, you have learned in order to get it.

Abaq

VIP
Hawiye literally have enough land, money and resources to be a successful nation. Why can’t we succeed when countries much smaller than HS+GM+Banadir exist and prosper. Darood provide nothing to Somalia. And Isaaq don’t even want to be in Somalia. Best we focus on our own lands. Stop being that ex who clings on desperately when they’re not wanted. No hate but it’s just being practical.
Sign.the.dotted.line!

We do the Same with Darood I think we just should all reconcile. Oromos are looking for the Oromoweyn, Habesha been ruling the horn with their Habeshaweyn, Kenya has historically been kiykuyaweyn but Somalis draw the line with their qabiil

This is how much your tax paying citizens provide.

:pachah1:kulaha funding fgs.

View attachment 266675
It is true after generating 100s millions from taxing the goods we import via Xamar ports and companies operating in our soil(AlBayrak). Reer Muqdisho provide another 7million in taxes. Thanks for pointing that out.

How much does your community provide? Since you want them employed based on 4.5? Wallee dadkaan Eebe xishood kuma barakeenin. Take your indhoadeeg and begging bowl somewhere else.

:mjlol:

Hawiye have the capital and still don’t have the power to control all of Somalia.

How Useless, you don’t have the power or influence to bring all of Somalia to heel and force a compromise so you turn around and say we want nothing to do with you sounding like the same Daroods/Idoor you can’t control. No wonder the Daroods and idoors act they way they want. Your folks are incompetent and have no ambition to get anything done. @bidenkulaha @Rationale

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawiye have the capital and still don’t have the power to control all of Somalia.

How Useless, you don’t have the power or influence to bring all of Somalia to heel and force a compromise so you turn around and say we want nothing to do with you sounding like the same Daroods/Idoor you can’t control. No wonder the Daroods and idoors act they way they want. Your folks are incompetent and have no ambition to get anything done. @bidenkulaha @Rationale

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe we realized where our interest lie, the nationalism pill we got under N&N made us truly re-evaluate what we want from this colonial project. I am quite sure we will steadily take control of the core regions. And Hawiye elite don't believe in forcing their will over others. The periphery communities will only get from us what they are willing to give. For now good luck in the wilderness.

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Trending