XSM daughter in law firing SBS employees based on clan

Nobody cares about your stupid little tribes, almost EVERYBODY is in an awful position in Somalia, doesn’t matter which tribe they descent from. No tribe is richer, bigger & stronger then the other, every each one off them is broke, torn apart, or scattered away.

doesn’t matter if you’re a darood, warsangali, Hawiye or whatever which one you may descend from, Somalia is still a failed state/country after more then half off its existence (almost 32 years for gods sake!!!!!)
So long somali state lies in xamar it will forever be one

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
That’s this years budget and includes protects (not just day to day running), last year Banadir made up more than 50% of the FGS budget and this would’ve been closer to 80% of day to day running. It kept the government from collapsing in 21/22 when we were sanctioned as Farmaajo tried to block elections.
Those project funds includes a lot of people salaries i doubt there will be day to day running without it. The whole country welfare state. A lot of money you guys are taxing is public official salaries and aid money you are using to purchase goods which you also tax at ports.

Remaining 93 million sales of goods and services. Things like visa,overflight and passport fees again probably come from whole country and not only xamar
View attachment 266599
1681481623721.png

53% of administrative fees(50million) come from Xamar port. Even the telecommunication fees are from Xamar only.

Those project funds includes a lot of people salaries i doubt there will be day to day running without it. The whole country welfare state. A lot of money you guys are taxing is public official salaries and aid money you are using to purchase goods which you also tax at ports.
Those 470 million are spent through out the country from RCRFA to BIYOOLE 2 etc. But FGS to function 450million are needed. That's what recurring expenses mean.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Those 470 million are spent through out the country from RCRFA to BIYOOLE 2 etc. But FGS to function 450million are needed. That's what recurring expenses mean.
I agree, but don’t you think a big chunk of xamar revenue comes from this 470 million. It’s probably few areas of economy that has some transparency and can be taxed. I also don’t know policy of fgs when it purchases goods for project and if xamar port has to be used

I agree, but don’t you think a big chunk of xamar revenue comes from this 470 million. It’s probably few areas of economy that has some transparency and can be taxed. I also don’t know policy of fgs when it purchases goods for project and if xamar port has to be used
Those are speculations I see no reason to engage on, since FGS has no authority on where beesha Xalane start their projects. FGS can only stop the direct fiscal transfers not money spent on projects and fast majority of projects are outside of Xamar anyways.

FGS can't stop Biyoole but can suspend RCRF and the fishing licence fees, these are powers FGS are bestowed upon by Xalane to have some say over FMS affairs.

I have concluded from the replies on this thread that Hawiye and Darod differ as much morally as they do mentally, and that these differences made government and return of law and order impossible in Somalia

Exactly, you don't want to fund it, yet some people in this thread want jobs. It's like me going to PL and demanding 4.5 implemented in PL municipality jobs, after all PL is part of 4.5 Somalia.

:drakewtf:

We should share only the parliament on 4.5. FGS jobs are for those who fund it, and PL jobs should be for those who fund it. Simple as that. Until I see PL tax money no jobs should go to reer PL and vice versa.
FGS is for everyone. Your xamar taxes don't go to other gobols but are used to develop xamar. Fgs can't exist without foreign aid, it pays the salaries. Why should you alone get paid from the money given by donors?

FGS is for everyone. Your xamar taxes don't go to other gobols but are used to develop xamar. Fgs can't exist without foreign aid, it pays the salaries. Why should you alone get paid from the money given by donors?
War niyahow pay your federal taxes, you already have representation without taxation. Hadana you want jobs from a government you are not funding.

:gucciwhat:

The only thing we share on 4.5 will be the parliament. Those jobs are for tax paying citizens eebow.

:pachah1:

Thank you. I have tried getting this point across without much luck.

Everything is called budget support. It breaks down into direct budget support that's added to the existing local revenue and project support. Some folks think project support means building roads, it doesn't. It includes everything from drougth relief, roads, infrastructure to assisting in day-to-day expenses.

To know what project support does. You can do quick maths for the 2022 budget. Domestic revenue (250M) + direct budget support (209M) = 459 M. That's not enough to cover the fgs expenditure which is 929 M.

quick maths fgs expendtirue vs budghet support.png

Abaq

VIP
Jubbaland has a lot of potential doing well considering obstacles

View attachment 266626
Yes the blessed State of Jubbaland is doing very well. Imagine all of this from basically just Kismaayo as free movement is difficult in the rest of the free areas. Once the Jubbaland campaign finishes and the Dhoobley and Raas Kaambooni custom posts are officially opened, Jubbaland will boom iA. Kismaayo will be the new boom town. Once we get the Kenyans to build the Garissa Libio Dhoobley road and another connecting Lamu to Raas Kaambooni, you will have a unified Kenya-Jubbaland economic block. And guess what, it will only be OGs in the driving seat. Then we will see who really the other

War niyahow pay your federal taxes, you already have representation without taxation. Hadana you want jobs from a government you are not funding.

:gucciwhat:

The only thing we share on 4.5 will be the parliament. Those jobs are for tax paying citizens eebow.

:pachah1:

This is how much your tax paying citizens provide.

:pachah1:kulaha funding fgs.

Xamar citizens  2022.png

i need you?? focking hell my time here is done. A warsengeli fishermen from dozen sand huts laas qorey convinced himself I need him. I genuinely don’t believe what I’m reading here.
TBF my tuulos look just like yours if not better. We don't get any government projects but we work on our own and wish the best for you. Outside of Xamar, you are too focused on a non-existent "Jaberti boogieman" that you don't build community projects as much as your brothers up north. We built Ports, roads, and many of our cities from scratch without any government spending. We acknowledge that we need to be better but we don't blame or southern brothers for what is wrong with or or degrade them to bring ourselves up.

Las Qoray
LAASQORAY: DEGMO LEH TAARIIKH FACWEYN (SAWIRRO) – Radio Daljir

Dhahar

SomaliaNOW🇸🇴 on Twitter: Dhahar, Sanaag Region, Somalia #Somalia_speaks  #Somali Image belongs to @MukhtarNuur https://t.co/lJH03Qgtjl / Twitter

Hadaftimo

AK photograph - HADAFTIMO CITY | Facebook

Ceel Daahir

1681499619354.png

Badhan

Badhan Mayor Reiterates that the resignation of RG won't affect the  regional authority | Somaliland Standard

Erigavo

1681499339018.jpeg

Your cousins didn't come through conscription they are mercenaries, they are providing a service which they are getting compensated for. Why do you speak like they were snatched from their villages to free Hawiye land?

The arguments made on this thread are so flawed, we have never seen Darod tax money, I'm shocked people actually hire reer SL and Daarood to do civil service jobs in Xamar, 4.5 doesn't extend here. Go talk to your community who do not partake in the state building process but keep their tax payer money to fund their own institutions who only serve and employ your community.

The audacity and entitlement these people have is beyond absurd.
Puntland is a clan state but the federal government which I support for the most part is a qaran.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
TBF my tuulos look just like yours if not better. We don't get any government projects but we work on our own and wish the best for you. Outside of Xamar, you are too focused on a non-existent "Jaberti boogieman" that you don't build community projects as much as your brothers up north. We built Ports, roads, and many of our cities from scratch without any government spending. We acknowledge that we need to be better but we don't blame or southern brothers for what is wrong with or or degrade them to bring ourselves up.

Las Qoray
LAASQORAY: DEGMO LEH TAARIIKH FACWEYN (SAWIRRO) – Radio Daljir

Dhahar

SomaliaNOW🇸🇴 on Twitter: Dhahar, Sanaag Region, Somalia #Somalia_speaks  #Somali Image belongs to @MukhtarNuur https://t.co/lJH03Qgtjl / Twitter

Hadaftimo

View attachment 266674

Ceel Daahir

View attachment 266680

Badhan

View attachment 266677

Erigavo

View attachment 266678
you finally decided to stand up for your own, i think i’m going to shed a tear. Now as per custom, you must spew at least ten insults towards any hawiye clan of your choosing, only then will you be able to feel your darood blood course through your veins.

:kendrickcry:

Last edited:
you finally decided to stand up for your own, i think i’m going to shed a tear.:kendrickcry:
I lost my first cousin in Guriceel fighting Ahlu Sunnah and a friend I knew back in dhaqan celis in Runirgood recently. They wanted a better Somalia for all of us and I'm just doing my part here. Inshallah I don't sound like I'm engaging in FKD but defending the Xaq regardless of who that might be against is my goal here.

Trending

Latest posts