XSM daughter in law firing SBS employees based on clan

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
XSM daughter in law Hawo Ahmed Hassan (chief of the Somali Bureau of Standards) has fired over 7 employees of the same clan community in order to make room for her own cousins and nephews.

Many of these young people were working in their positions since Xassan’s first term. They all produced excellent work according to all reports.

XSM daughter in law Hawo Ahmed Hassan (chief of the Somali Bureau of Standards) has fired over 7 employees of the same clan community in order to make room for her own cousins and nephews.

Many of these young people were working in their positions since Xassan’s first term. They all produced excellent work according to all reports.

Some people will defend this

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is good news. We shouldn't even be driving on the same side of the road, let alone have the same sockets and plugs. Another agency should be set up in Puntland to standardize consumer products and processes, it should be modelled on neighboring countries in the GCC.

Your talking to the wrong man sxb I ain’t ever stepped foot in Kaaran. I would chat shit about one of your destitute shitholes but lucky for you I don’t know anything about the desert lands you come from:pachah1: your the epitome of an irrelevant group of people in my eyes
Desolute shitholes?

I'm building roads out of my own pockets, you've got the UN building your shit and the legacy of Siad Barre we aren't the same bro.

Fake news but if it isn’t I support it. HSM is putting his people first this term and I’m here for it :manny:
Somalia would do better if people were given position based upon merit. It's like making a football club based upon your ilmo adeero; they'll lose for sure. If HSM worked more inclusively with people that could do a better job for him, he would subdue all the opposition groups and take their support bases.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I swear to god every time I think this guy is changing tact and I start to believe in his capabilities something like this happens.
Mooryans will Moryaan.

Your roads were funded by PL who in turn are funded from Mogadishu tax payers money. Mac salaama I’m not trying to rack up sins during these holy nights fkding with a warsengeli oo la yaqoon. It isn’t worth the dambi

80% Warsangeli and our businessmen 20% other reer PL

A single man donated to build a whole bridge and others donated millions

You call me a shithole but can't build a proper road with $200 million you took from Qatar.

Kiberka daaya PL waa Warsangeli, Warsangelina waa PL
BC1EDB1F-346C-4686-856B-749C677A2032.jpeg
1681431522307.jpg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP

You call me a shithole but can't build a proper road with $200 million you took from Qatar.

View attachment 266505View attachment 266504
There is no point in arguing with these people, we all know dhulka warsangeli is only funded by its own people n diaspora.
These people are here for buuq iyo baalyo.
It's best you ignore them sxb.

There is no point in arguing with these people, we all know dhulka warsangeli is only funded by its own people n diaspora.
These people are here for buuq iyo baalyo.
It's best you ignore them sxb.
Wth are you talking about. I simply responded to op topic and this nigga brought up qabil with ciyaal weero and Kaaran. You daroods act like high school girls with this victim mentality and it’s vomit inducing to say the least

Wth are you talking about. I simply responded to op topic and this nigga brought up qabil with ciyaal weero and Kaaran. You daroods act like high school girls with this victim mentality and it’s vomit inducing to say the least
And you admitted you're eating off our name as a country, this is Somalia not your adeers xawaalad.

He admitted he can't build by himself, its always langaab a real landheer builds his own infrastructure.
If it saves me and my peoples money because the fgs invests in linking the capital and nearby towns, who i’m i to stop them? The goverment at the time invested in it because it is critical for them. Just because the FGS doesn’t invest in land 1000’s of km away in badhan and east ceerigabo who can’t make up their mind whether they are pl or sl, don’t mean you have to be salty

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

View attachment 266505View attachment 266504
Wtf, that's that handicapped road again, that ain't right man, it doesn't look right.

That shit is QALOOC

FrlUepdXsAAXkh3.jpg

Got a donkey on the side too.

swerve season 2 GIF by American Gods

If it saves me and my peoples money because the fgs invests in linking the capital and nearby towns, who i’m i to stop them? The goverment at the time invested in it because it is critical for them. Just because the FGS doesn’t invest in land 1000’s of km away in badhan and east ceerigabo who can’t make up their mind whether they are pl or sl, don’t mean you have to be salty
You on the ICU handout so don't come at me with muh Somalinimo is fake, you live and breathe Somalinimo because without it you'd be competing with the big lions in Baydhabo

$200 million and you can't build a single lane right.

Trending

Latest posts