XSM daughter in law firing SBS employees based on clan

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
100% real famous quote: what one man sees as corruption another man sees as an opportunity.
what a rigged point of view. You know you would not get anything from this ? Only those on top get the money that is mostly funded by tax payers.

what a rigged point of view. You know you would not get anything from this ? Only those on top get the money that is mostly funded by tax payers.
The lady running bureau of standards has fired ton of people over the past months, only when she fired some incompetent Daaroods will we hear buuq. Every Daarood poster on this thread bar @Shaafici Mujaahid are rotten qabiilisteyaal, no need to put a shaati for us walaal.

The most sane argument I've read on this thread was from @Maxamed bin Harti and he like me believes Somalia has multiple ethnicities and cultures.

:cosbyhmm:

I pray crooked theives like Hassan sheikh and farmaajo never step foot in Somalia again. We need to show the Somali people how corrupt these people they call presidents really are. They don't care about hungry children,sick or elderly they only look for how much more resources they can rob from Somalia then launder the money through the halane mafia into their offshore bank accounts.

The lady running bureau of standards has fired ton of people over the past months, only when she fired some incompetent Daaroods will we hear buuq. Every Daarood poster on this thread bar @Shaafici Mujaahid are rotten qabiilisteyaal, no need to put a shaati for us walaal.

The most sane argument I've read on this thread was from @Maxamed bin Harti and he like me believes Somalia has multiple ethnicities and cultures.

:cosbyhmm:
Thanks walaal. Most of the FKD b.s you see on here is a competiotion of who runs the country better "my qabiil vs your qabiil". It's all a sick joke coming from sick people in a country that has been sick and these kind of jokes are cope. Think about it this way. I come from a dusty tuulo that is behind the rest of Africa but to not feel bad about myself I will insult my brothers tuulo just as bad as mine. No way anyone believes Somalis are different ethnicities even the minorities consider themselves in a way ethnic Somali because they have no other identity.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Thanks walaal. Most of the FKD b.s you see on here is a competiotion of who runs the country better "my qabiil vs your qabiil". It's all a sick joke coming from sick people in a country that has been sick and these kind of jokes are cope. Think about it this way. I come from a dusty tuulo that is behind the rest of Africa but to not feel bad about myself I will insult my brothers tuulo just as bad as mine. No way anyone believes Somalis are different ethnicities even the minorities consider themselves in a way ethnic Somali because they have no other identity.
We can’t compete with Kenya or Ethiopia realistically. Let’s just compete with ourselves.

Trending