Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
lool she got as all fooled into thinking it was actual bullying feel bad for the mixed race girls man. The thread need a to be deleted it wasn't bullying at all
Lool xalimo and her cousins are fucking bullying this poor lightskin madow chick and she called her 20 year old sister to defend her. I understand that. Maybe black people are innocent after all :faysalwtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ezf2p5aXoAASjUB.jpeg.jpg
Ezf3CXAXEAMQcaj.jpeg.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
if you have the vid just drop it. Damm xalimo not only jumped by a lightskin girl. But she got jumped my lighskin niggas

She got jumped by these people:mjlaugh:

lmao they stop didn't deserve to have been jumped like that I pray they heal. But damn mixed race girls are very scary and their men are creepy they used to be obsessed with my sister to the point they would stalk her

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have read somewhere that carribean men have a high percentage of marrying out to white women in the uk. I read that by 2050 carribeans in uk will be 70% biracial
caribbeans will be wiped completely in 20 years time due to the high amount of west Indian men breeding with white women leaving their females to go for African men They don't have a community like they once did in the 90s times have changed the Bantu africans have taken over even Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts