Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
because Somalis are new immigrants and i heard timo jileecs team up with madows to bully somalis too. i think it's lessen with gen z since they're assimilated now
Nah actually jamaicans first bullied the jileec in 1980s with white supremcist help. They used to attack them. Then later they came for west africans and now somalis. Its all about fighting back.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Next time jileex and madows fight somalis should side with the jileecs :mjhaps:
I don't get why the SOMALIS don't make alliance with Muslims and patrol and f*ck these bantus up

UK needs my help WALLAHI these Mali's are stressing me on how disorganized they are in war in the streets

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
i can't imagine that lol
ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif
His teeth omg

In Manchester and Birmingham I seen videos of paki road men fucking up blacks west African and Carib crabs
South Asians can't physically f*ck up anything let alone Blacks lool, don't even think they can be taken serious in beef, i've seen Malis violate Pakis/Asians in beef tho

South Asians can't physically f*ck up anything let alone Blacks lool, don't even think they can be taken serious in beef, i've seen Malis violate Pakis/Asians in beef tho
Nah up north and Birmingham Asians are serious them big Pakistani guys with big beards always shout down and fight madows when it comes to it

This is real sad news, but not surprising news when it comes to Uk madows. They are mostly from broken homes and biggest underachievers. Even Uk government published the other day on average every ethnic group in school achieve better than whites except Afro Caribbeans. The way they raise their kids with no respect is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending